Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I get an error on starting the bat file with quest soft player saying

Area: on visit
Line: 17
Code: 104
Desc: File not found!

I even re-followed the steps to make sure that i did everything right.
I missed the important file in the zip - repacked - updated version going up now

Reactions: Burt and Redox

jayp420

Mar 6, 2017
The bug report icon is missing in object window.

edit:
Sorry for not making it more clear.

Last edited:
Reactions: toolkitxx

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
bug report icon missing
We need a bit more please. 1 icon? which one? several? icon folder in images?

Or the icon for the 'Bug report' in the menu?

P.S: Scratch that - i see what you mean.

Quick fix attached here. Please place in /images/system/icon/

Last edited:
Reactions: jayp420

jayp420

Mar 6, 2017
We need a bit more please. 1 icon? which one? several? icon folder in images?

Or the icon for the 'Bug report' in the menu?

P.S: Scratch that - i see what you mean.

Quick fix attached here. Please place in /images/system/icon/
problem solved thx

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
I just found out the thread. Great job and good idea.

I just have one comment. Don't forget to update and ship the .qproj . It's an xml file that store the tree structure of the editor.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I just found out the thread. Great job and good idea.

I just have one comment. Don't forget to update and ship the .qproj . It's an xml file that store the tree structure of the editor.
That is a different player you are talking about. Navigator requires that but not the classic player which is used here.
But glad you found your way here and enjoy!

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Now if you code add code for the mom content ;) lol
Already in progress :) As adding content is still below other points on the milestone list we dont spoiler too much to not disappoint you when other parts still keep priority.
But we always look at things and ways to improve both immersion or events and gradually add here and there if it fits to current clean-up or code changes made. The mom will receive an extra event line that is actually spoilered in the current version in the cafe event and intentionally left blank to see if someone would find it :D
I have begun some testing to make NPCs more dynamic in general instead of being very static personalities and the current code allows actually do to quite a lot if done in the right places. The first changes you will probably see not that far in the future is a change in how NPCs will actually use love and lust beginning with the half-brother Kolka and the Step-father. Those relationships will become more dynamic depending on the actual choices you make and not just be 'use as fuck toy' or 'treat like whore'

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
... beginning with the half-brother Kolka ... and not just be 'use as fuck toy' or 'treat like whore'
Oh how I've waited to hear that. It always pissed me off, whether you sucked him and his buddies or had "private times" during homework - "Your brother thinks you are a total whore". WTF?

My personal thoughts, a chat option to raise his relationship coupled with a variable system that:
1 If he spies on you in the shower for x consecutive days you can catch him "yanking" after his "sleep" time
2 If he spies on you in the shower for y consecutive days you can catch him "yanking" while he watches
3 Catch him yanking x times and you can offer to help

Possibilities are endless, if you don't don't hate women, and just want them to be total whores. Now don't get me wrong, my little Sveta is a total whore, just nobody know it but me! ;)

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
The current system is heavily flawed because it just uses relationship to player and slut status as indicators. Code wise there is no actual direct relationship distinction into love or lust despite the variables being there.
Thats what i changed in my test so far which still needs to be transferred into common functions that are going to be applied to all NPCs.
To explain the current code by a very good example of this:
Katja Meynold has values shown for dom/sub, slut and hornyness when you follow her home after school - this looks like this in the code:
Code:
if KatjaHorny > 0 and KatjaLust < 40:KatjaHorny -= rand(1, 3)
   if KatjaLust >= 40:KatjaHorny += rand(1, 3)
   if KatjaHorny < 0:KatjaHorny = 0
   if KatjaHorny >= 100:KatjaHorny = 0 & KatjaMastr += 1 & KatjaLust += 1
Those variables are declared as Katja specific - they are not declared as global variables right now.
Every NPC actually has those same variables and thus they are globally accessible:
npc_dom['A<<npctemp>>']
npc_sub['A<<npctemp>>']
npc_love['A<<npctemp>>']
npc_horny['A<<npctemp>>']

where npctemp is the unique number identifier for each NPC (Mom 29, Stepdad 28, Kolka 34 and so on)
npc_love is actually meant to be lust but for the purpose it doesnt matter actually

!!Important note - i didnt create those. They where already in the game since late 2016.!!
All kudos for that are going to user Drugas over at TFG who made this excellent part

What i have done in my test so far is simply taking advantage of those variables and changing their values as they are currently totally unused by the original code. So taking care of your brothers morning tent will add to npc_love.
Moving his hand away while homework will add to his hornyness npc_horny.
Everytime he asks for relief you get a choice to say yes/no unless his npc_dom is very high and your own value for submissive is high.. If you say no he becomes even more horny = npc_horny[A34]+= 1 which is actually a function that is generalized. If you say yes he adores you for doing it for you and his npc_love will rise and his npc_horny will be lowered accordingly. That makes that NPC immediately behave much more like a living being as yourself. Your arousal drops when you have intercourse - same thing happens now to an NPC.

P.S. For me relationship never had a deeper meaning than the difference between a person being unknown, an aquaintence, a friend , BFF or lover/husband. Which is why i also treat it as such now. It will be capped depending on the actual npc_love value for you.

P.P.S.: So to pick up your example of the brother peeping. My tests where doing exactly that in a small test environment so far. Everytime his npc_love would reach a certain level events would be extended by a simple extra text that would not just make him peep but also havinghis dick out and wanking. Or you would wake up with him beside you in your bed because he freaking adores you.

Last edited:

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
!Volunteer for 1 hour work needed!

On the note of the previous explanation and the obvious wish for a more dynamic system as soon as possible:
I am looking for a volunteer for 1 hour work (roughly)

You need: Basic to good understanding who the main characters in the game are
Notepad or Notepad++
Optional: are able to use discord chat (text only)

I need: Just a logic check on a few values in the npc_static section which i will provide as simple text files

:heartcoveredeyes:I would seriously be happy if YOU think you have this 1 hour!:heartcoveredeyes:

daiseydoo

Apr 8, 2017
Now only if they had someone like you on the Dev team, You have done more things on a mod than they have on the whole game.

I suppose that's the point of a mod when you think about it :D

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Now only if they had someone like you on the Dev team, You have done more things on a mod than they have on the whole game.

I suppose that's the point of a mod when you think about it :D
That just gave me a very warm and fuzzy feeling - thank you for your kind words!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes