MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
So i poked around the game files and found out that there's some sex scenes/event happening in the police station with the sargent in pavlosk. But when i visit the station, i couldn't find the sargent, i get only option for report crime or goof around. Both gives same result. How to attain this sargent event?

RenStimpy

Oct 31, 2017
So i poked around the game files and found out that there's some sex scenes/event happening in the police station with the sargent in pavlosk. But when i visit the station, i couldn't find the sargent, i get only option for report crime or goof around. Both gives same result. How to attain this sargent event?
It's been a while since I played this, so my apologies for the lack of a thorough walkthrough on this. From what I remember:

1) You need to work at the train station cleaning

2) Somewhere along the way, you will hear that you can buy some trinkets in the Industrial area of St. Petes, at the storage facility (it's the same facility as where your character's real father works). I think you need to go during the week, during the day, so it conflicts with school a bit, but you can go during a school break.

3) Come back and sell the trinkets at the train station - not sure when, but there are certain times.

4) Get harassed by the police, and profit?

I think there are more elements to this story that just this, but this is the core of it.

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
You can get a sewing kit and material from the hardware store. Practice until you are proficient enough to make trinkets. Then head to the train station and sell them. (Only at certain times) You run into the police and bribe him if you want.

I haven't been able to get the depot to trigger but you are supposed to buy trinkets there. You can also store some in the stepfathers garage.

Reactions: MrGhostRider

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
It's been a while since I played this, so my apologies for the lack of a thorough walkthrough on this. From what I remember:

1) You need to work at the train station cleaning

2) Somewhere along the way, you will hear that you can buy some trinkets in the Industrial area of St. Petes, at the storage facility (it's the same facility as where your character's real father works). I think you need to go during the week, during the day, so it conflicts with school a bit, but you can go during a school break.

3) Come back and sell the trinkets at the train station - not sure when, but there are certain times.

4) Get harassed by the police, and profit?

I think there are more elements to this story that just this, but this is the core of it.
You can get a sewing kit and material from the hardware store. Practice until you are proficient enough to make trinkets. Then head to the train station and sell them. (Only at certain times) You run into the police and bribe him if you want.

I haven't been able to get the depot to trigger but you are supposed to buy trinkets there. You can also store some in the stepfathers garage.
Thank you !! This has been helpful. Since i found the images inside police station folder, i mistakenly thought that the event can be triggered only from police station. Thanks for enlightening me.

Trinkets stored in grandfather's garage is also a new info to me. Thank you!!

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
from the changelog
  • PE class - helping the coach in the storage room has been expanded for a slutty Sveta - nutluck and crowke
  • PE class - five new major events added to the long shower option with several paths based on friendship, slut rep and social group. - nutluck and crowke
  • Long shower - Dan and Vitek event, coach event, Albina event, Petka and possible Albina event and Lazar event - nutluck and crowke
How to trigger these??

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
How the fuck do you play this game? The instalation description makes no sense to me.....
Are you asking how to start the game?
Download the player extract and open. In the quest tab Open Game go to your girl life folder and click on the Girl Life 7.6 game should start.

Reactions: Faxo

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
from the changelog
  • PE class - helping the coach in the storage room has been expanded for a slutty Sveta - nutluck and crowke
  • PE class - five new major events added to the long shower option with several paths based on friendship, slut rep and social group. - nutluck and crowke
  • Long shower - Dan and Vitek event, coach event, Albina event, Petka and possible Albina event and Lazar event - nutluck and crowke

How to trigger these??
First one is a random event during PE where the coach can ask you to help him in the store room, which has been in the game for a long time. Now if you have a slutty rep there is new options.
When you go to the locker room after PE just pick long shower and there is a chance they will trigger. It is based on your social group, friendship with the NPC's and slut rep if one fires and which options you have. Some can happen during the long shower and some after the long shower when you are in the locker room alone

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
First one is a random event during PE where the coach can ask you to help him in the store room, which has been in the game for a long time. Now if you have a slutty rep there is new options.
When you go to the locker room after PE just pick long shower and there is a chance they will trigger. It is based on your social group, friendship with the NPC's and slut rep if one fires and which options you have. Some can happen during the long shower and some after the long shower when you are in the locker room alone
Okay, so its based on random chances? I will have to dig more to find out!

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
Using Dynamic Input Code, we can update certain values. Is there any such option to view the current values before updating ?

Bluetint

Jun 26, 2017
Using Dynamic Input Code, we can update certain values. Is there any such option to view the current values before updating ?
Just type the code without the equal sign so instead of VarX=5, just type Varx. It should output a number in the main screen, bottom left in case you missed it.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Okay, so its based on random chances? I will have to dig more to find out!
Partially it is random chance, but there is also some triggers. Slut rep for most but not all of them have to be so high, ranging from 50 I think is the lowest to 75 or 100 at the highest I forget off hand. Then some you have to have high enough friendship like with Albina for it to trigger etc. So it is partially random chance and partially you need certain requirements.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Partially it is random chance, but there is also some triggers. Slut rep for most but not all of them have to be so high, ranging from 50 I think is the lowest to 75 or 100 at the highest I forget off hand. Then some you have to have high enough friendship like with Albina for it to trigger etc. So it is partially random chance and partially you need certain requirements.
About the Petka encounter in the locker, i straight up chose the blackmail option. Is the homework given automatically or do i need to manually pick it up at school at 7am? Because i still get the "Follow Petka to the WC for the homework" random event - with "leave/swirly/sex" choices - and i believe that one only happens if you don't have the homework at hand/done.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
About the Petka encounter in the locker, i straight up chose the blackmail option. Is the homework given automatically or do i need to manually pick it up at school at 7am? Because i still get the "Follow Petka to the WC for the homework" random event - with "leave/swirly/sex" choices - and i believe that one only happens if you don't have the homework at hand/done.
It is a repeatable option to bully or bribe him with sex for homework that week. Most likely will change it soonish so after the first time being a random event, to something you can just trigger each week.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
It is a repeatable option to bully or bribe him with sex for homework that week. Most likely will change it soonish so after the first time being a random event, to something you can just trigger each week.
Does it tie in with the after shower locker room event where you can blackmail him into making your homework for free? As i see it, there are two events for Peter/Petka and homework: the WC one and the locker room one. I got the locker room first where he's naked in a locker and thus blackmail him into giving free homework every day at 7am in front of school (if i read the text right) and soon after, i got the WC one where i have MC follow him into the male bathroom and either bully him into giving homework or have sex for the same effect.
Do they work together or separately?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
They are completely separate events. Down the road I would like to add special dialogue in both to acknowledge the other event if it happened first, but neither will be required for the other.

Reactions: eosar

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
I am trying to learn to mod this game. There are certain events i like more than the others. So i want some image variations for those events.

So in that case, switch case is my best bet right?? or is there any other way to emulate that without touching code wise.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I am trying to learn to mod this game. There are certain events i like more than the others. So i want some image variations for those events.

So in that case, switch case is my best bet right?? or is there any other way to emulate that without touching code wise.
You best bet is to join our discord and ask there, people that mod and/or coders will be able to point you in the right direction more than I ever could.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes