Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
In Province Girl, on MC's first day at the train station, she met a drunk girl who beat her and the option to quit her job arose. Remembering that part of the game, I wonder if in Girl Life you intend to add content at work on the station.
Another point I would like to comment on is the date with the boyfriend. I think it would be nice to have the option to stop sex, for example in the park, after allowing the boyfriend to advance, there is no way to interrupt it. I think that being able to interrupt would be more interesting, besides that it would be a legal way to increase the character's willpower and also being an option to increase the relationship preserving Sveta's virginity if the player wants to. I know it would be more work because of dialogues and programming, but it's just a suggestion.

Google translator
The cleaning job in the staion is very basic, I´m sure we will do more for it eventually but we have other areas of focus currently.
The sex with generic boyfriends could do with some work but there are people like nutluck who hate them and would prefer us to get rid of, so its hard to get him to write more stuff for them. I´ll try. :D

Reactions: Danyzinha
Sep 29, 2019
Generally i like the game only the virgin lost part i don't like.Most of the Events say nothing about the Virgin State of the MC.Maybe its possible to insert an Boyfriend Story that go slow like the Real life if he want to get into the pants of a Virgin.What i mean is going slow pace and let the Player decide how far it will be go and when is the time for the last step.What i mean is first date BF try to Kiss and touch the MC but you can stop there.Second Date same but the BF try to go a little bit more forward and so on.Until now is after Kiss you direct have sex if you want and that's not a behaviour for a Virgin.I even want to see more Action in the Cinemas the game has a lot of rape but in the Cinemas you can look a film and nothing happen.When i start the game that was the first thing i was looking in the Hope that there is some hot Scene but nothing.Thats the second thing i dont like a lot of direct Sex but near no People that try to touch the MC or molest her in the Train,Park,Cinema or other places.And last why there is no reference in no scene to the age of the girl.Its meanless to have a 16 Years old Girl or a 30 Years old Girl in this game as all scene,Picture,Text thread the age same.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
We have it but not for everything. Artem and Fedor both have it and both of them can be slow burns with special lose of viriginty events with them. Artem is the shy boyfriend that is especially slow about it, his story was just redone this last release. We still need more dates for him, someone is working on more but they have not finished yet.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Because the game takes place in Russia and we feel some stuff like that adds to the immersion since none of them actually say anything import and when they do the text is in English below

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Are the events the sister offers in the game yet? She's invited the mc to a party but I perpetually miss it despite talking to her on Friday, Sat etc and I've had the option to ask her to join Olu and Marcus but it never gives me the option. Not sure if something has gone wrong, they're not in the game or they're rare to trigger. I can't get content to trigger with Natasha anymore when she owes the money as well.

Really liked the pegging after shower scene with Albina and Petka, I think I'd had the scene before but without Albina it's fun to have the mc be dominant at times :).
Yes you can get a invite to the party but it was changed in the latest release but it should be working but the party is now only every other week.

Not yet with Olu or Marcus, but i am working on Luda/Olu for the next release and I will be adding that option in then. So it will be in for the next release and be in our dev builds sometimes within the next couple of weeks.

Nothing has changed with Natasha in some time now.

Yes there is two version of the Petka shower scene, one solo and with with Albina which can trigger if you are good enough friends with her.

There is a few other ones where Sveta the MC can be dominate. A scene with Feofan during detention, several with Anushka at her apartment, Petka in the morning where you bully him into giving you homework, much of the Igor story, pretty much all the Natasha story to name a few. Yes there is way more where the MC is submissive because it is way easier to write but we try to add some nice variety.

Reactions: A360

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Did you loan her at least 5k? I believe before you can start things you have to loan her 5k first. Then you can go to her apartment and demand she do your homework, next you can demand she carry you books to school, then do you homework in her underwear and it slowly goes up from there. Hers is a slow story as you are slowly corrupting her.

Reactions: A360

Danyzinha

Dec 25, 2017
I had a pleasant surprise with that Valentine in the garage, I didn't know about such content, but I wanted to know even if it is possible to see the band's rehearsal or even be part of it. I always go to the garage to see if something appears, but for now nothing but Eduard and Valentim.

Google translator

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I had a pleasant surprise with that Valentine in the garage, I didn't know about such content, but I wanted to know even if it is possible to see the band's rehearsal or even be part of it. I always go to the garage to see if something appears, but for now nothing but Eduard and Valentim.

Google translator
Not yet, the band garage practice stuff is about 70% done but it got put on hold because we lost a few people that worked on the game and the family revamp took priority.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
has anyone set a mod brother ?
I can't find the right actions to transform my brother, if someone figured it out, throw off the pliz passage :
from what month to start, and what actions need to be done.

thank you in advance

kyoto_leon

Dec 3, 2019
Playing this the third round as an "obedient girl" (rule: keep my Sveta's cherry unpopped until after graduation) and decided to go with Fedor's route.

Really love the content with Fedor. I have a few questions though:

1) Is it possible to progress his romance path only via anal? It seems that there's only progress in romance with him only after allowing him to pop my cherry.
2) I know I can marry the generic boyfriend. I haven't tried going with these unique named boyfriends (like Fedor) yet... so can I marry him after graduation? I've heard his content stops progressing after Sveta graduated from high school.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
The content being tailor made is limited. I believe there is nothing post graduation though you can still visit his home. Eventually the school kids will get post school stories, somemoving away, some going to the city and some hanging around in Pav.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Playing this the third round as an "obedient girl" (rule: keep my Sveta's cherry unpopped until after graduation) and decided to go with Fedor's route.

Really love the content with Fedor. I have a few questions though:

1) Is it possible to progress his romance path only via anal? It seems that there's only progress in romance with him only after allowing him to pop my cherry.
2) I know I can marry the generic boyfriend. I haven't tried going with these unique named boyfriends (like Fedor) yet... so can I marry him after graduation? I've heard his content stops progressing after Sveta graduated from high school.
VK wrote Fedor and that was the first half of his story so sadly it just stops with nothing more. She has been gone now for a year so i don't think she is coming back. As for your first question I don't know for sure if you can or not.

kyoto_leon

Dec 3, 2019
I see... I suppose my Sveta will need to, sadly, move on from Fedor after graduation then.

Thanks for the answers. ^_^

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I see... I suppose my Sveta will need to, sadly, move on from Fedor after graduation then.

Thanks for the answers. ^_^
Well likely someone else will write a second half to it eventually. We plan to give all the students after graduation content. Some will stay in pav, some will move away, some will move to the city and some will go to the Uni in the city. But that won't happen any time soon.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Kind of a random request: can whoever's making the full game archives please reduce the Dictionary Size value in their 7z compression settings? It takes a bit more RAM to unpack it than my 8GB system .

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
How much lesbian content is there, compared to straight? Asking since I dislike playing as a woman unless it's girl on girl, and am wondering if this game has enough content to make it worth if you're actively avoiding hetero situations. I played this a little long ago and know there's a storyline with the sister as well as a classmate (Katja? I forgot her name), but that's also all I know.

darkgummy

Jan 20, 2018
Bug1: Tried skipping time and passing the time regularly. Demand Repayment doesn't do anything for

Bug2: Peeking on sister when she's with her boyfriend goes to blank screen.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes