julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
In the latest build, is it possible to work at the strip club? I have the fake passport, it's 18:17, i'm wearing stripper clothing and have on thick makeup, but I don't see any options to get offered to work there. Is there an event I need to do first to unlock the option to work there? Right now I only have the option to leave or enter the club for 300P.
You have to pay once to enter the club. Inside there should be an action to ask the manager for work if your inhibition is low enough. If you have the job, you don't have to pay again to work there.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Yes but not in the Schoolgirl modus.I had that problem many times that i make an appointment but the Date don't come.Later i have understand why.If you have a Appartment in the City but life with your Parents in Pav as main House your Date wait near the Apartment in the City and not near the apartment of your Parents.
There is an option in the menu to set you "main" home, this is so you can switch it when you have more than one place to live. Also, I should change the meeting place to the five eight from residential area, keep forgetting to do that. :oops:

I´m adding julzor's link to the OP, its live now so have fun!

mav

Jul 19, 2017
Would some share a save file with Rex second party is working?. It is still buggy for me. I repeated the theresome many times and i got no invite for the party (i did not sleep with rex on the first party).

shuuu

Jun 7, 2018
维卡故事中的妓院是否已从0.7.6.1移除?我找到了红灯区的入口,但是我不能工作。提示“我们的客户希望您干净,剃毛,化妆,并且头发看起来很漂亮。现在就去整理自己!”

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
I've been playing roulette for cash. I kind of wish there were more to it and a storyline. A gambling addiction, going into debt and getting in trouble. I'm surprised im actually lucky with roulette and don't need to scum save cheat. I'm sitting at 190,000 now and have quality clothes etc to make my character more beautiful. I might work on a home or car. I wish there was more to do for intelligent nerdy characters. Anyone have an ideas? I am probably missing some routes etc. Since, I am avoiding things like gopniks, incest and drinking. Is there a cam girl job/route/questline?

This a great game wish I could code would love to add some of my ideas to it.

For some reason I cannot register for the website with mods on it. I've seen a few posts here where people have the same problem. I've tried several times but never get the email for registration. I checked my spam folder. I've never had this issue before so it is weird.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
For some reason I cannot register for the website with mods on it. I've seen a few posts here where people have the same problem. I've tried several times but never get the email for registration. I checked my spam folder. I've never had this issue before so it is weird.
Tfgs has a discord, you could try your luck there. Maybe it's a known issue. I have added my mod here on f95 today for people who have this problem, but you'll have to register on tfgs for the rest.

Reactions: Rhazes

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
Tfgs has a discord, you could try your luck there. Maybe it's a known issue. I have added my mod here on f95 today for people who have this problem, but you'll have to register on tfgs for the rest.
Thank you for your response and uploading your mod here. I haven't tried a prostitution play through yet but my next one I will and will use your mod.

Terlis2000

May 12, 2017
"Brother mod and More" was created by me. Its more of an "Overhaul" at this point as it does not use the in game mod system.
It replaces the GirlLife.qsp file with one I "Modded".

Tendaris takes my "Mod" and converts it over to the in-game mod system and renames it "BroMod".

If Tendaris wants to post his version its fine with me.

Reactions: julzor

Jessalu412

Jan 24, 2019
Is there a list of which students there are content/events for? I've found a few event lines so far, but i can't seem to find much for certain students which makes me assume there may not be anything for them. If there isn't a list, is there at least any content events for Zinaida?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
But there's so much potential!

sigh... :(
People are free to make a mod, but we talked about it a lot some time ago and the majority felt it didn't fit the mothers personality.

Honestly I am surprised no one has made a mod for it yet.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is there a list of which students there are content/events for? I've found a few event lines so far, but i can't seem to find much for certain students which makes me assume there may not be anything for them. If there isn't a list, is there at least any content events for Zinaida?
Depends on what you meant by content or events. Do you mean sex scenes? Or just any event? If you mean any event then all of them have a few some only have a few small ones. If you mean sex then you can check the spoiler below, ones with story arcs I put story arc by there name and if there is just a name that means they have some sex scenes, often involved with one of the others story arcs and a few random sex events. I am doing this from memory so take the list with a small grain of salt as I might have forgot one etc

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jessalu412

Jan 24, 2019
Depends on what you meant by content or events. Do you mean sex scenes? Or just any event? If you mean any event then all of them have a few some only have a few small ones. If you mean sex then you can check the spoiler below, ones with story arcs I put story arc by there name and if there is just a name that means they have some sex scenes, often involved with one of the others story arcs and a few random sex events. I am doing this from memory so take the list with a small grain of salt as I might have forgot one etc

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah sorry, i should have clarified better. No, I didn't mean sex scenes in particular, just any sort of storyline to them at all really. That answers my question though, i was curious of the others but was mostly curious if there was any sort of storyline at all to zinaida since she's my favorite character out of all the students. Thank you! ^_^

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Ah sorry, i should have clarified better. No, I didn't mean sex scenes in particular, just any sort of storyline to them at all really. That answers my question though, i was curious of the others but was mostly curious if there was any sort of storyline at all to zinaida since she's my favorite character out of all the students. Thank you! ^_^
Not yet, I have a idea for her and someone has pitched me a idea for the nerd game night and she will be involved in that. So if they write it you will get something there. For a personal story you will have to wait awhile, not sure how long as I have no clue when we will get time to get to her.

Jessalu412

Jan 24, 2019
Not yet, I have a idea for her and someone has pitched me a idea for the nerd game night and she will be involved in that. So if they write it you will get something there. For a personal story you will have to wait awhile, not sure how long as I have no clue when we will get time to get to her.
No rush of course, I didn't think she had anything at the moment anyways. I just liked her because she seems like the only pure and sweet character out of all the girls in the game, she's different, and that's why I like her. I hope you guys don't take that uniqueness away from her in any storylines though. xD

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I guess it depends on what you mean by pure and sweet, a lot of people consider Julia that way.

Jessalu412

Jan 24, 2019
True, it's definitely subjective use of adjectives. I guess my idea of Zinaida is that she comes off as a shy and innocent girl because of how she blushes just over you congratulating her on doing good in a game, then she tries to down play her achievement like it's not a big deal to her. That single little line actually speaks a lot about her character in my opinion, but i'm not sure that was even intended at all. To me, it makes it come off like she would be the type who is die-hard loyal and devoted to a fault because she's so innocent and most likely inexperienced, which could lead to a really good friendship or romantic story line instead of another rape/blackmail/slut one. Julia for me just seems far more basic, the lines when you talk to her and most of any time you spend with her is just like, very straight forward in my opinion and doesn't speak a lot about her character. She does seem sweet, but nothing really jumps out because she seems like "just another girl" because of how straight forward the lines are, such as "normally she lets others lead the conversation, but with you she tries to talk more". So it's like "oh cool, she respects me as a friend so she actually tries", but that's something pretty much every human being should do, so to me it doesn't really make her seem any sweeter than a normal human, but just that she's "better" than the other girls in the game because she isn't just slutting up or bullying people.

Obviously you guys can do whatever you think is best, but I just feel like there's already so much of those sort of things in the game and hope there's eventually more romance. I'm just biased though because the game is called "Girl Life" and i'm a girl, but the game seems to almost purely target males, not that there's anything wrong with that of course. I still enjoy it a ton regardless, but even kinky girls like me can absolutely adore cute romance storylines, so i'm just being whiny about wanting more to make it into the game lol.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes