crave

May 1, 2017
They should work but it is bi-weekly instead of weekly and you have to show up at the correct time, which she tells you. If you are to late you will miss it.
I guess I'll keep trying. I have shown up on the correct day, before 18:00 each time.

Melissa

Jun 27, 2017
Can someone explain to me why my character suddenly gets super muscular although I'm not doing any sports at all? All I'm doing is fucking a lot cuz I intend to get pregnant but that's it... Does anyone else have that issue? If so do you know how to get back the body that you want?
Not sure exactly what caused it in your specific case,
if you are using the cheats menu to alter your stats/skills maybe you also increased your strength or some related stat that affects your apearence such as "zero fat" option in the cheat menu.

You can use the very same cheat menu to alter your bodytype to lower musculature aswell as chose how much fat you have.

You access the cheat menu from the menu/settings button top left, (same area of the screen as your phone and purse is) and then down where your game action/choices are you press "Enter cheat menu". The "Appearance" aswell as "Skill" and "State" categories are probably the categories in the cheatmenu that you are looking for.

Under Skill category there is a Strength stat that might be relavent.

Under Appearance category there are the "Zero fat" option aswell as a Body Fat category that you can increase or decrease.

Under State category there is a Body Modifications option aswell that lets you morph your body into one of the described types, i recommend to use other options before trying this one as this option gives you the least amount of control and can sometimes break things.

Finally when you have the body you want, and if you don't want to have to deal with weight change for some reason, then you can lock your current weight in the "Recurrent" category with turning on the option "Never lose or gain weight" though i dont think this locks muscle gain/loss it should atleast keep your fat lvls regardless if you diet or overeat.

After making large changes to your body, your clothes might nolonger fit and you will have to go to a tailor with them.

Its also possible that the Image Set is depicting the wrong bodytype for some reason, while in cheat menu you can go to the "Image Sets" category and try your luck here.

Hope this helps, if not or if you for some reason are playing a version without cheat menu then i suggest googling console commands to set weight and muscle manually.

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Can someone explain to me why my character suddenly gets super muscular although I'm not doing any sports at all? All I'm doing is fucking a lot cuz I intend to get pregnant but that's it... Does anyone else have that issue? If so do you know how to get back the body that you want?
You shouldn't be, in the bathroom there is a way to check your body I forget off hand exactly how maybe Kevin remembers. But anyways if you do you can change your default body type. There is three of them, high, med and low. High is muscular looking girls but I thought that was locked behind having high enough strength.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I guess I'll keep trying. I have shown up on the correct day, before 18:00 each time.
Have you already been to one party? If so there was a bug that was causing the follow up parties to not fire, that has now been fixed on the git and will be fixed in our next dev build.

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
When you are done there should be an images, sound, lang and plugin folder. All images should be in the images folder. If you do the bestiality option that will unzip into a different folder and need to be placed in the images folder manually.
where can you buy a dog in the game? I only have seen bandit's content from the farm

crave

May 1, 2017
Have you already been to one party? If so there was a bug that was causing the follow up parties to not fire, that has now been fixed on the git and will be fixed in our next dev build.
I was invited to the birthday party, but that one didn't work. Following that, I get invited to one every week, but they all don't start. Just getting drunk with Anya

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I was invited to the birthday party, but that one didn't work. Following that, I get invited to one every week, but they all don't start. Just getting drunk with Anya
Hmm well try the next dev build it should hopefully be fixed there.

Reactions: Namco15

Beceus

Jan 13, 2020
I had an apartment with those 3 men I could clean or fudge with in my old save, but still never found a location for the mall.
which old town are you talking about?
The mall is in the city (central city) in it is a pet shop where you can buy a dog.
The apartments can be bought in city central from a real estate agency (after you found out about it by surfing the web on the laptop).

The dog only "shows up" in old town apartment or city apartment after you bought it, so houses which you own on your own without other tenants.

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
Just a request. I have default exercise wardrobe setting this one lets me get the correct wardrobe for when I am exercising. Thanks to the overwrite option. I see no others, I have never seen any others. So my request is to add other default settings. Especially, one for school so it sticks to the correct shoes and underwear.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7layla

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
got that one, I was just interested if there are more. If the game got only one trait thats.... well, kind of lame i think :D
Click on the Black colored female head icon over by all the other icons near your phone etc. Then click on the traits tab at the top. These are the only traits I am aware of unless there are hidden ones.

Only 4 Bimbo, Exhibitionist, Addictive and cum eater.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Just a request. I have default exercise wardrobe setting this one lets me get the correct wardrobe for when I am exercising. Thanks to the overwrite option. I see no others, I have never seen any others. So my request is to add other default settings. Especially, one for school so it sticks to the correct shoes and underwear.
That is not happening now? I thought it was suppose to for school uniform as well. I will mention it to the coders so they can take a look.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
got that one, I was just interested if there are more. If the game got only one trait thats.... well, kind of lame i think :D
Well this was asked long ago, before I started posting here. But at the moment there is only a few traits but we want to add a number of them, ones you can earn while playing and others you pick at the start during character creation. It keeps getting put off because more important things keep coming up, but maybe next release. Since the main ones we wanted to get done first should be done, which was the willpower addition, fight revamp, family overhaul, and a few others.

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Wear the outfit you want, in the wardrobe menu click on manage saved clothing sets and add as new custom set. If you name it school it mostly puts on the correct clothing automatically when asked in the morning

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
Wear the outfit you want, in the wardrobe menu click on manage saved clothing sets and add as new custom set. If you name it school it mostly puts on the correct clothing automatically when asked in the morning
That is what I have a custom one labeled school but it has issues with getting correct shoes and underwear. I haven't had that issue with the Default workout one at all though. I think it just pulls last uniform used which is why the uniform is correct but the shoes/underwear are most likely last used before bed. I'm going to go test it I have multiple school uniforms so I will wear one to school that is not in my saved set and see if the get up and get dressed for school the next day uses the saved set one or last used.

Last edited:

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
That is not happening now? I thought it was suppose to for school uniform as well. I will mention it to the coders so they can take a look.
The get up and get dressed for school option will put the last school uniform used on but the shoes and underwear are most likely using what ever I used before going to bed. I can go investigate to find that out exactly what is happening but I don't believe it is using random underwear or shoes because the underwear is always the one I select as sets like red/red or sports bra and sports panty and not mixed like blue bra with white panties etc.

I could of course just use the wardrobe to get dressed for school instead of the get up and get dressed for school option. It was just a quality of life request and probably one that was intended to work like the workout option does at the gym.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes