crave

May 1, 2017
Edit: Fixed it.
When I started a new game, I went to the community center and she asked me if I wanted to go to the birthday party. Idk if this is a new way to do it or not. It was like the first or second day.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
When I started a new game, I went to the community center and she asked me if I wanted to go to the birthday party. Idk if this is a new way to do it or not. It was like the first or second day.
The invite to the party is now based on how much your sister likes you. Some starts, start higher than others so you can get the invite sooner.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Thought for athletic/custom start: PC already tore her hymen through physical activities. The mother knows and has PC use birth control pills to regulate her monthly cycle.. or something.
Saw something like that in a tv show once.

Reactions: 7layla

7layla

Jan 23, 2020
Thought for athletic/custom start: PC already tore her hymen through physical activities. The mother knows and has PC use birth control pills to regulate her monthly cycle.. or something.
Saw something like that in a tv show once.
I know a girl who didn't have a hymen

Reactions: eosar

Terlis2000

May 12, 2017
Updated my mod over on tfgames

It uses the latest (at the time) dev version so you will need to grab the image updates on the tfgames image up post as well if you want to use it.

crave

May 1, 2017
The invite to the party is now based on how much your sister likes you. Some starts, start higher than others so you can get the invite sooner.
Okay, is there anything that I can do to fix the party stuff? Or possibly a work around? I read that it has been buggy for a few updates

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Okay, is there anything that I can do to fix the party stuff? Or possibly a work around? I read that it has been buggy for a few updates
It has been buggy for years honestly, it SHOULD be fixed in the latest or next dev build. I am not sure when the last fix was applied and if that was before or after the last dev build.

7layla

Jan 23, 2020
alguien tiene el savegame 100%?
does anyone have the 100% savegame?
you play it as a story, you make your character to your liking from the beginning, she can be very slutty, punk, beautiful, nerdy, virgin, sporty. I like my character to be beautiful and exploring virgin ;)

Reactions: Xill

crave

May 1, 2017
It has been buggy for years honestly, it SHOULD be fixed in the latest or next dev build. I am not sure when the last fix was applied and if that was before or after the last dev build.
Alright, thanks for all the feedback

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
como creo mi juego qsp o html?

How do I create my qsp or html game?
Have you downloaded a QSP player (found in the Video Requirements spoiler on the front page) and the full game? And are they unpacked on your hard drive? Then you just need to load the chosen player, and open the Girl Life .qsp file.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
What storyline(s) is there for an athlete - runner character? Does winning on the school race every Saturday lead to something?

Also, what is a good way of lowering inhibition without having sex? I think masturbating in the bath and watching nude people at the lake are two ways.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
What storyline(s) is there for an athlete - runner character? Does winning on the school race every Saturday lead to something?

Also, what is a good way of lowering inhibition without having sex? I think masturbating in the bath and watching nude people at the lake are two ways.
The coach and Christina storyline is part of it.

When you get to the point you can flash your boobs in the park etc start doing that and then you can flash more. Modeling also does I believe, at least it should. Walking around naked at the secluded beach does and there is a few events in school you can get bullied and have your clothes stolen and there is a event in detention with Anushka where she tries to talk you into running around the school naked while it is mostly empty, as a few examples. There is a handful of events that do and then the flashing and modeling.

Reactions: teaven and Xill

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Try to find a short hemline dress or skirt and don't wear underwear. There is a cheerleaders outfit you can get at the sports store you can get fairly early.

Reactions: Xill

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Can anyone explain the breast size thing in this game, I started off with a character with a B cup size and it suddenly become D after 3 months in game time. Is there anyway of preventing that or is is caused by something.

Also how do you increase stuff like perception and what does reading the magazines do other than increase mood by a very tiny amount.

Reactions: Danyzinha

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Can anyone explain the breast size thing in this game, I started off with a character with a B cup size and it suddenly become D after 3 months in game time. Is there anyway of preventing that or is is caused by something.

Also how do you increase stuff like perception and what does reading the magazines do other than increase mood by a very tiny amount.
Gaining or losing weight is what causes them to change did your character gain a lot of weight? Well that and in the magic game the fairy can increase them.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Non-magic character, and my character is "underweight". Also noticed a bug, the wallets/purses you pick up in the market have 0 in them every time.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes