Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Ok so i only need to download the full game right or do i need to download image packs and other stuff ?
If you mean form here, I believe the full game download has everything but the dev builds and dev build image packs which is our beta release for the next release, which has some bugs but also lets you get a sneak peek at what is coming. So if you downloaded the full game I believe it has everything from my understanding.

Reactions: Silver2301

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
If you mean form here, I believe the full game download has everything but the dev builds and dev build image packs which is our beta release for the next release, which has some bugs but also lets you get a sneak peek at what is coming. So if you downloaded the full game I believe it has everything from my understanding.
Thanks i was so confused what to download lol.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Thanks i was so confused what to download lol.
you're welcome. There is other options mostly for those that have been playing for awhile. Like now that you have the full game when we do our next full release there will be no reason for you to download the whole game again. You would just need the next qsp file and the latest image pack. I am sure that is why it is set up the way it is.

Tkanas

Dec 1, 2019
I assume you are talking about the random boyfriends, I am not sure how all the code works as it has some problems the person that wrote it left the team before it was completely finished. But I believe there is a random chance based on their likes if they want to get married so it could just be bad luck.
Thanks you

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Found a bug: Once I enter my car the only way to get out is to load. The option to get out of the car does not work. Unless it's because I don't have a license, which is silly. What are the requirements to get a license?

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
I dunno if this bug is fixed with the dev versions yet (only just started using those), but if have sex with Anya once, get utterly random luck when you go to sleep and it makes your character aroused to the max it comes up with something like ask Anya to help you out even though I didn't yet get to the point where she stops you messing with her in the night normally.

If you click that option is soft locks the game,it displays an empty page with no menu options and the only thing you can do is reload an old save and not pick that option. I also have Bro-Mod and Whore-Life installed, but I don't think that would conflict in that situation.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I dunno if this bug is fixed with the dev versions yet (only just started using those), but if have sex with Anya once, get utterly random luck when you go to sleep and it makes your character aroused to the max it comes up with something like ask Anya to help you out even though I didn't yet get to the point where she stops you messing with her in the night normally.

If you click that option is soft locks the game,it displays an empty page with no menu options and the only thing you can do is reload an old save and not pick that option. I also have Bro-Mod and Whore-Life installed, but I don't think that would conflict in that situation.
I've had that happen to me yesterday too. I cannot recall what triggered it, but all the menus and options disappeared. All I got to do is load my game save to fix it.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Should I report missing images somewhere or are they known and in progress of being added?
Depends on which image you are referring to, most should be in the game so missing ones are possible a bug or you missed a update. So better to report them just in case.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017

The Anya progression has been fixed, have not heard anything about arousal getting maxed when you sleep. That is new to me.

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Found a bug: Once I enter my car the only way to get out is to load. The option to get out of the car does not work. Unless it's because I don't have a license, which is silly. What are the requirements to get a license?
Go to the industrial region of the city and to the community centre. You can get driving lessons there. I'm not sure how you got a car but I wasn't able to buy one until I had the license.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
The Anya progression has been fixed, have not heard anything about arousal getting maxed when you sleep. That is new to me.
Ahh OK :), it might have been maxed before going to bed.

I also see now in the DEV version there is a school uniform section in the wardrobe separate from the sub section for the shops, I'm guessing you have to start a new game for the default one to be put in that section?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017

I also see now in the DEV version there is a school uniform section in the wardrobe separate from the sub section for the shops, I'm guessing you have to start a new game for the default one to be put in that section?
Honestly no clue, the clothing system is way more complicated than I can understand. So your guess is as good as mine if it will work on a old game or not. Most time stuff work on old games but you might have to let a day pass as a lot of stuff gets reset during sleep at night.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Does anyone know how to access the brothel in the sauna? I've heard that apparently you can get there through some quest or something. I'm playing the "new in town" playthrough so I'm not sure if I can even get in there.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Go to the industrial region of the city and to the community centre. You can get driving lessons there. I'm not sure how you got a car but I wasn't able to buy one until I had the license.
Then by the sound of it I cannot leave my car because I don't have a license. Dunno how I was allowed to buy one. I had the cash so I did it. As for the driving test, I have been to the center but no teacher was there. Is there an age requirement?

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Then by the sound of it I cannot leave my car because I don't have a license. Dunno how I was allowed to buy one. I had the cash so I did it. As for the driving test, I have been to the center but no teacher was there. Is there an age requirement?
Yes 18 and enough money, I don't think the fake passport works for that.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017

No, I didn't move it when I made that sub-section. I will make all the G&M clothes sub-sections so you'll have one for work uniforms, school uniforms, Office wear and the regular G&M outfits and elevate them all up to main sections in the wardrobe to make it a bit easier anmd remove the extra click. The default school uniform will be moved on th erepo now and should be good in the next dev release. :)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes