dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
I just had the weirdest thing happen. Sveta got pregnant and had twins. However, I can only name one of them and it says 1 twin is 1 day old and other twin (that I can't name) is 20 months old. What happened there? Anybody?

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
I just had the weirdest thing happen. Sveta got pregnant and had twins. However, I can only name one of them and it says 1 twin is 1 day old and other twin (that I can't name) is 20 months old. What happened there? Anybody?
the pregnancy in the game is still tad buggy at times

Danyzinha

Dec 25, 2017
Developer version only with you on Discord? I downloaded 0.8 image folders, but the qsp in the link is always 0.6.1.
What's different about the developer version? Is it better than the current version?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Developer version only with you on Discord? I downloaded 0.8 image folders, but the qsp in the link is always 0.6.1.
What's different about the developer version? Is it better than the current version?
I assume you mean 0.7.6.1 that is the last official version, we are working on 0.8 build now, the images for 0.8 is just if you are using the dev build of the game, basically our beta version of our next release to help use bug test it. When 0.8 comes out we will be doing a new core image pack with all the images into a single folder.

Reactions: Danyzinha

Danyzinha

Dec 25, 2017
I assume you mean 0.7.6.1 that is the last official version, we are working on 0.8 build now, the images for 0.8 is just if you are using the dev build of the game, basically our beta version of our next release to help use bug test it. When 0.8 comes out we will be doing a new core image pack with all the images into a single folder.
Sem título.png
I mean the image pack. My question is whether the developer qsp is better than the current version 0.7.6.1, if it has more content. Now that I saw that I typed the version wrong :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Its just the stuff we have been working on but whether it all works or not is the bigger question as usually we only do full testing for the main releases and the dev versions will have bugs in them.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
View attachment 550339
I mean the image pack. My question is whether the developer qsp is better than the current version 0.7.6.1, if it has more content. Now that I saw that I typed the version wrong :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah as I said those are for the dev builds which is our pre builds for the up coming 0.8 release. If it is better or not depends on your point of view. The dev builds will have new content but often a lot of bugs and the players that play the dev builds help us find and fix bugs before release. So if it is better comes down to which you value more. Getting new content in dribs and drabs but much sooner, often with a number of bugs. Or waiting till the next full release and getting all the new content at once with few bugs, since we never catch them all.

Reactions: Danyzinha

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Is there a way to reset the mistress/slave questline? I cannot find the appropriate variable. I totally messed up. Also, is there a way to see my dominance/submissiveness?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is there a way to reset the mistress/slave questline? I cannot find the appropriate variable. I totally messed up. Also, is there a way to see my dominance/submissiveness?
I don't know Kevin might know
Dom and sub is gone from the game and replaced with willpower. They will return as a sexual preference and maybe as traits when we get around to adding that stuff to the game.

Reactions: Sorter

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I don't know Kevin might know
Dom and sub is gone from the game and replaced with willpower. They will return as a sexual preference and maybe as traits when we get around to adding that stuff to the game.
Thanks for the clarification. OK So I have max Willpower, therefore I am max dom? Also, how do I get in touch with Kevin?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Thanks for the clarification. OK So I have max Willpower, therefore I am max dom? Also, how do I get in touch with Kevin?
No dom has nothing to do with willpower. Willpower is just your pool of well willpower to resist others trying to force you to do things, or your ability to force yourself to do things or the ability to force others to do stuff.

Kevin is the other dev that posts on this forum. He checks it I believe ever day so hopefully he will see your post and respond the next time he is on. You can also join our discord and ask questions there, more people are on there that work on the game or know the game will.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
The main variable is "lesbiQW", setting that to 0 should restart everything to her being in Mon Cheri, or set it to 1 for it to go back to when you first know about her house.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Sorry if this has already been asked but which starting story has the most content?
In theory its the magic school starts, either of the "cursed" ones as the school and town of Pav have the most and more recent content plus you get the magic. However, there is not a great deal to the mmagic currently as we removed all the old system and are building it back up from scratch.
For a first run I'd say go for the normal school girl and choose one of the jock starts.

Reactions: Animeisgud

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
what are the plans for 0.8?
The main focus is revamping all the family stories, giving them more reactions, having them move around. So they won't always be in the same room doing the same thing. Then running into them in other locations, a few examples is on certain days at certain times there is a chance you can run into your mom at the supermarket grocery shopping and you can then go talk to her, help her shop, help take stuff home and put it away. Or another example if run into Anya going to the community center to work out, you can talk to her as she walks and then join her working out etc.

There is a number of other things going on as well but that is the main focus on this build, the school girl family. Some more stuff will be added to the village, some more of the magic story will get done, Julia's story should be finished at least the first part of it, cheerleading was added in the dev builds already and as always a few quality of life changes for the game.

Reactions: Xill

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
do you need to become outcast to swap groups?
No, but if you lose enough social group rep with out having enough to switch you will become a outcast. All you need is high enough with another group and they will offer for you to join them.

bigdam

May 2, 2017
No, but if you lose enough social group rep with out having enough to switch you will become a outcast. All you need is high enough with another group and they will offer for you to join them.
thanks what's the fastest way to become a jock?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes