Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
What's the deal with the ring and neckless you can find in your grandparent's barn? I assume that its something to do with the magic system that not been implemented yet but as they are the only jewelry aside from piercings its a shame you can't add them to your outfits.
We do plan on adding jewelery at some point but for now they are pointless.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
I have a question of my own about the Dominance system change: how does the rework...well...work? If memory serves me correctly, the way it used to work was that some (all?) dominant options were outright unavailable if the dominance value was too low. What about now? Dominant options are now always available and it is just a question of whether I have the willpower to select them? If so, does that mean that Submissiveness value does not matter in the slightest as long as I have the willpower capacity to "pay" for the dominant option?

My question stems from the fact that if I play "normally", without grinding a specific stat, I end up with high Willpower AND high Submisiveness. What does that translate into with the new system: do I completely miss out on dominant content or do I get to choose between "be submissive" and "be dominant (XX Willpower)"...or something else entirely?

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
What i want to know is how to reduce the submisive inidcator
I have a question of my own about the Dominance system change: how does the rework...well...work? If memory serves me correctly, the way it used to work was that some (all?) dominant options were outright unavailable if the dominance value was too low. What about now? Dominant options are now always available and it is just a question of whether I have the willpower to select them? If so, does that mean that Submissiveness value does not matter in the slightest as long as I have the willpower capacity to "pay" for the dominant option?

My question stems from the fact that if I play "normally", without grinding a specific stat, I end up with high Willpower AND high Submisiveness. What does that translate into with the new system: do I completely miss out on dominant content or do I get to choose between "be submissive" and "be dominant (XX Willpower)"...or something else entirely?
there isn't a dom and sub any longer ingame it was replaced by willpower

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
Which means what, exactly, for every question other than the first?
in most cases it should cost you willpower to be dominate if you run out of willpower than you lose than ability to dominate others, that is in essence the goal i believe.

Reactions: Tsugumi

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
in most cases it should cost you willpower to be dominate if you run out of willpower than you lose than ability to dominate others, that is in essence the goal i believe.
Pretty much. Its not just for dominating though its for asserting yourself so it might just be to avoid something that you might not want or to influence others to do things they might not want.

Reactions: Tsugumi

Beceus

Jan 13, 2020
Hm.

Can't seem to get the Olu 'quest' line to trigger, stuck at after completing "the Garden", seen Luda in the stairway like 5 times already, bought well over 40 condom packs from her but can't progress.

Also stuck with Vicky.
Upped her relationship, got wasted at the dance and was brought home. However I can't talk with her about it the next day, neither in the community center nor on Monday at school.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Hm.

Can't seem to get the Olu 'quest' line to trigger, stuck at after completing "the Garden", seen Luda in the stairway like 5 times already, bought well over 40 condom packs from her but can't progress.

Also stuck with Vicky.
Upped her relationship, got wasted at the dance and was brought home. However I can't talk with her about it the next day, neither in the community center nor on Monday at school.
That Olu stuff is changed for the next release but you have to buy stuff from "the Garden" on separate days so buying a bunch of stuff at once or making more than one visit per day does't count toward the total. Also the total is quite high.

Its Katya the other twin that helps you get home.

Beceus

Jan 13, 2020
That Olu stuff is changed for the next release but you have to buy stuff from "the Garden" on separate days so buying a bunch of stuff at once or making more than one visit per day does't count toward the total. Also the total is quite high.

Its Katya the other twin that helps you get home.
Okay so gotta use time cheat, not gonna grind through 40+ days.

Yeah that one, forgot the correct name.
As said, had the event with her when she helps you home and can't progress after that.

lebac

Nov 18, 2017
Anything done with Olu and sister? Character says she will call next time she is there but no options are available.
Same is with African students.

Beceus

Jan 13, 2020
Ugh finally found the reason why the Vicky route never worked.
The picture on the wiki is used by a different character in the game.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Anything done with Olu and sister? Character says she will call next time she is there but no options are available.
Same is with African students.
Nah, just placeholders for now. Nutluck will add the content as time permits but for now its just a tease for things to come.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
How do I lose the disk to the bum at the trashcans? Going there doesn't do anything except if you're horny but you still don't lose it.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
How do I lose the disk to the bum at the trashcans? Going there doesn't do anything except if you're horny but you still don't lose it.
The delivery should be made to the sauna as per your instructions but if anytime you spend doing stuff when you should be going there direct carries a risk of losing it. Its possible to still have it days later or lose it almost immediately, the RNG decides.

Reactions: Xill

dxd

Jun 5, 2017
Are the scenes in sonia's house already in the game implemented?
If so how do you trigger them

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes