Danyzinha

Dec 25, 2017
I'm playing the developer version, I found an interesting erotic photo session, it was also nice to be able to choose sexual positions at meetings, this way to keep Sveta's virginity. Looking forward to launching the full version.
As usual I will leave some doubts here. I don't leave it at Discord because I couldn't translate there and I understand almost no English.
1. In any upcoming update, will it be possible to cancel the rental of an apartment?
2. As for Sveta's father, does the team intend to create a home for him in which Sveta can visit or even live?
3. Does the team plan to add more appliances to the game? Microwave to make snacks faster, blender to make vitamins, etc. I imagine that the priority is not these details, but in my opinion it helps to give more life to the home.
4. Because I don't know English, I end up playing without knowing much what's going on in me, I usually translate the moments of choices on Google, but I couldn't understand the fairy, what does she really do? When Sveta turns into succubus, is it possible to control her actions or will she always wake up outside? I've tried to read it through google translator, but it gets pretty confusing.

That's it for now, even though I said a lot. Sorry to always use google translator, but I know nothing about English, so just google to help me.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I'm playing the developer version, I found an interesting erotic photo session, it was also nice to be able to choose sexual positions at meetings, this way to keep Sveta's virginity. Looking forward to launching the full version.
As usual I will leave some doubts here. I don't leave it at Discord because I couldn't translate there and I understand almost no English.
1. In any upcoming update, will it be possible to cancel the rental of an apartment?
2. As for Sveta's father, does the team intend to create a home for him in which Sveta can visit or even live?
3. Does the team plan to add more appliances to the game? Microwave to make snacks faster, blender to make vitamins, etc. I imagine that the priority is not these details, but in my opinion it helps to give more life to the home.
4. Because I don't know English, I end up playing without knowing much what's going on in me, I usually translate the moments of choices on Google, but I couldn't understand the fairy, what does she really do? When Sveta turns into succubus, is it possible to control her actions or will she always wake up outside? I've tried to read it through google translator, but it gets pretty confusing.

That's it for now, even though I said a lot. Sorry to always use google translator, but I know nothing about English, so just google to help me.
I have been trying to do that more and more giving the player more options on what kind of sex they have and if possible position when the image set allows for it.
1) I think that was fixed in the dev builds already.
2) Long term yes, but I doubt this release as the person working on bio dad I don't think will have it done in time for this release let alone expanding it to give him a home.
3) Maybe? It really hasn't come up, beyond talking about there needs to be more money sinks aka things to spend money on for the apartment to improve it/make it look nicer etc
4) Honestly not sure Keymaster is the one that does the magic side of the story and I don't think he posts on F95. Kevin might know and he does posts here.

Reactions: Danyzinha

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
The fairy alters the size of Sveta's nipples and clitoris randomly. She's playful and a bit stupid.
She will teach you how to use the fairy rings to teleport as well as start the succubus TF.
The succubus should 'feed' by hunting for guys at night in the park or by the community center, not doing this makes them desperate and that is when you wake up in random places having 'fed' on autopilot.

Danyzinha

Dec 25, 2017
The fairy alters the size of Sveta's nipples and clitoris randomly. She's playful and a bit stupid.
She will teach you how to use the fairy rings to teleport as well as start the succubus TF.
The succubus should 'feed' by hunting for guys at night in the park or by the community center, not doing this makes them desperate and that is when you wake up in random places having 'fed' on autopilot.
I got to learn about teleportation, but I realized that at some point, I started making mistakes, not in the game, but teleportation, choosing one place and going to another, as if Sveta's powers were out of control. As for succubus, if I remember correctly, when it transforms, I think that afterwards it will wake up on the street, so should it hunt in human form?

Danyzinha

Dec 25, 2017
I have been trying to do that more and more giving the player more options on what kind of sex they have and if possible position when the image set allows for it.
1) I think that was fixed in the dev builds already.
2) Long term yes, but I doubt this release as the person working on bio dad I don't think will have it done in time for this release let alone expanding it to give him a home.
3) Maybe? It really hasn't come up, beyond talking about there needs to be more money sinks aka things to spend money on for the apartment to improve it/make it look nicer etc
4) Honestly not sure Keymaster is the one that does the magic side of the story and I don't think he posts on F95. Kevin might know and he does posts here.
I really enjoy the game and congratulate you on your work, as they always bring news.
New doubts arose ... I am very annoying :LOL:... In Province Girl, if I remember correctly, Sveta may notice her neighbor spying on her through the window and then she has the option to hide or continue on the balcony, already on Girl Life is when she masturbates and when she notices the neighbor has no option to stop. Do you intend to make Sveta have interaction with the neighbor? Another question is about boyfriends and girlfriends. Do the photos chosen for them have any relationship with appearance? Sometimes I change the photos, mainly of Brazilian actors (even more that I am Brazilian and I don't really like seeing Sveta with some of them), and then once I started dating a girl from which I chose a photo, but the girl is black and in Sveta's diary said the girl was blonde and white, which didn't make sense to me. So I better choose photos with similar appearances ??

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I really enjoy the game and congratulate you on your work, as they always bring news.
New doubts arose ... I am very annoying :LOL:... In Province Girl, if I remember correctly, Sveta may notice her neighbor spying on her through the window and then she has the option to hide or continue on the balcony, already on Girl Life is when she masturbates and when she notices the neighbor has no option to stop. Do you intend to make Sveta have interaction with the neighbor? Another question is about boyfriends and girlfriends. Do the photos chosen for them have any relationship with appearance? Sometimes I change the photos, mainly of Brazilian actors (even more that I am Brazilian and I don't really like seeing Sveta with some of them), and then once I started dating a girl from which I chose a photo, but the girl is black and in Sveta's diary said the girl was blonde and white, which didn't make sense to me. So I better choose photos with similar appearances ??
We are planning to add a balcony to the school girl start, unless you mean the apartment in the city, which already has a balcony. I honestly am not sure what all happens at the city apartment, until very recently I was just focused on writing the school and school NPC's in Pavlovsk before becoming head writer for the game a few months ago. So I honestly don't know if we have anything with the balcony or not. With that said though I have been gathering up images to use for a balcony both in the city and in Pav but not sure when that might get added.

I don't think the images used fro the random boyfriends and girlfriends have anything to do with how they look. I think it is fairly random but I am honestly not sure. That system needs a lot of work and the only reason honestly we have left it in the game is to give a succubus a easy way to find food.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I got to learn about teleportation, but I realized that at some point, I started making mistakes, not in the game, but teleportation, choosing one place and going to another, as if Sveta's powers were out of control. As for succubus, if I remember correctly, when it transforms, I think that afterwards it will wake up on the street, so should it hunt in human form?
I didn't know the teleport could go wrong like that, interesting.

Yeah, hunt in human form and it should keep your cravings under control.

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
Nutluck is there any chance you guys could expand the incest events ? I'd love to see more interactions with family members although there are plenty already :D

Danyzinha

Dec 25, 2017
We are planning to add a balcony to the school girl start, unless you mean the apartment in the city, which already has a balcony. I honestly am not sure what all happens at the city apartment, until very recently I was just focused on writing the school and school NPC's in Pavlovsk before becoming head writer for the game a few months ago. So I honestly don't know if we have anything with the balcony or not. With that said though I have been gathering up images to use for a balcony both in the city and in Pav but not sure when that might get added.

I don't think the images used fro the random boyfriends and girlfriends have anything to do with how they look. I think it is fairly random but I am honestly not sure. That system needs a lot of work and the only reason honestly we have left it in the game is to give a succubus a easy way to find food.
Yes, I mean the apartment in the city. If I'm not wrong, in the game Province Girl I think it was possible to have sex with the neighbor who was spying on her.
Since the focus is on Pavlosk, focus on Zinalda, she is very perfect, she cannot be without content: P
Thanks for the answer, I swear I'll be quiet for a while now.

Danyzinha

Dec 25, 2017
I didn't know the teleport could go wrong like that, interesting.

Yeah, hunt in human form and it should keep your cravings under control.
In the beginning it worked perfectly, but then the teleportation started to go to places other than the chosen one, I thought it was because I couldn't control the succubus or maybe that I would have to train with Tatiana how to control the power.

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
In the beginning it worked perfectly, but then the teleportation started to go to places other than the chosen one, I thought it was because I couldn't control the succubus or maybe that I would have to train with Tatiana how to control the power.
Happened to me as well, my mana was very low at the time I thought it was that.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Nutluck is there any chance you guys could expand the incest events ? I'd love to see more interactions with family members although there are plenty already :D
The brother is getting expanded, Anya was already slightly expanded there is a couple of more sex scenes with her, more of the same ones you could already do. Bio dad and step dad not sure I think the guys writing them are going to add more but I am not positive.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Yes, I mean the apartment in the city. If I'm not wrong, in the game Province Girl I think it was possible to have sex with the neighbor who was spying on her.
Since the focus is on Pavlosk, focus on Zinalda, she is very perfect, she cannot be without content: P
Thanks for the answer, I swear I'll be quiet for a while now.
Someone is working on the city, I suggested a new neighbor but I don't know all their plans if their will be sex or not, I imagine so but honestly don't know. I have been trying to get more people interested in working on the city, but this is a community project we all do for free. People tend to work on what they are interested in working on, what they find fun to write.

With that said though I am hoping to start the first phase of the Uni revamp in 0.8.2 or not this release that should come out end of this month or the next one but the one after that. Need to wait until the grade revamp is done for pav school which should happen next release. Then I can just copy and paste a lot of the pav school and use it as the framework for the Uni classes, of course with all new events. Once that happens I am hoping that will encourage more people to work on the city.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Then I can just copy and paste a lot of the pav school and use it as the framework for the Uni classes, of course with all new events.
Sounds great, looking forward to it.

- The pics and the appearance of the boyfriends are random. I haven't checked the code, but the description almost never fits, though ... .

- As for the teleportation, i always thought it's a bug, because even on max magic skill it sometimes happens (no less/more often).

About creating more money sinks, i think that's great too (more content is always good). What i would like, if there would be a way to refurnish/redecorate your appartment (switching the images).
On the other hand, i never had enough money and/or played long enough to fully upgrade the mansion. But i always tried to save money for that and therefore never had the money to buy a car for example. I never cheated money though and maybe there is a way to earn more money than i did (but iam pretty sure i know all ways to make money fast).
One of the main problems for me was, that once you left school, there isn't much of a "storyline" that keeps the game interesting for too long. Thats why i really like the idea to improve university.

Thanks to the team for all your hard work!

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017

- The pics and the appearance of the boyfriends are random. I haven't checked the code, but the description almost never fits, though ... .

- As for the teleportation, i always thought it's a bug, because even on max magic skill it sometimes happens (no less/more often).

About creating more money sinks, i think that's great too (more content is always good). What i would like, if there would be a way to refurnish/redecorate your appartment (switching the images).
On the other hand, i never had enough money and/or played long enough to fully upgrade the mansion. But i always tried to save money for that and therefore never had the money to buy a car for example. I never cheated money though and maybe there is a way to earn more money than i did (but iam pretty sure i know all ways to make money fast).
One of the main problems for me was, that once you left school, there isn't much of a "storyline" that keeps the game interesting for too long. Thats why i really like the idea to improve university.

Yeah the boyfriend/girl friend was a basic framework someone made and then left the team and it has been tweaked a bit by a few people but no one has bothered to try and expand it. The only reason we left it in honestly is so the succubus can easily find people to feed from.

I really know nothing about the magic game it is getting a complete revamp though by keymaster the spells systems, where you can learn spells, what all spells you can cast etc. Not sure what may or may not be done with the teleporation

well jewelry is on the short list of things Kevin wants to add to expand the clothing. As for the apartment it would make sense to add appliances that cost more but make some tasks faster. Like maybe a top end vacuum to make cleaning rooms faster, or as said a juice maker, toaster or microwave to make cooking a little faster etc.

Yeah we are aware there is not a ton in the city, Someone is working on the Pussy kats store job to expand it with a lot of new mini events to make it more interesting. For example. One thing that is planned is many of the kids from the Pav school will be having stories after school is over. Some will stay in pav, some move to the city and some go to the Uni, but that is waiting until we have the first couple of stages of the Uni done and then when we add them with the next parts of their stories that should give people a lot more things to do in the city.

Danyzinha

Dec 25, 2017

Once I used cheating for money and bought the mansion, I confess that the mansion is quite empty, with no employees, no one living together and a lot of options for places to go that I even get lost sometimes. As for the car, once I was saving money and bought a used one, in a short time the car broke down, the repair price was too high, I ended up leaving the car stopped.

Reactions: Klausus

Danyzinha

Dec 25, 2017
Yeah the boyfriend/girl friend was a basic framework someone made and then left the team and it has been tweaked a bit by a few people but no one has bothered to try and expand it. The only reason we left it in honestly is so the succubus can easily find people to feed from.

I really know nothing about the magic game it is getting a complete revamp though by keymaster the spells systems, where you can learn spells, what all spells you can cast etc. Not sure what may or may not be done with the teleporation

well jewelry is on the short list of things Kevin wants to add to expand the clothing. As for the apartment it would make sense to add appliances that cost more but make some tasks faster. Like maybe a top end vacuum to make cleaning rooms faster, or as said a juice maker, toaster or microwave to make cooking a little faster etc.

Yeah we are aware there is not a ton in the city, Someone is working on the Pussy kats store job to expand it with a lot of new mini events to make it more interesting. For example. One thing that is planned is many of the kids from the Pav school will be having stories after school is over. Some will stay in pav, some move to the city and some go to the Uni, but that is waiting until we have the first couple of stages of the Uni done and then when we add them with the next parts of their stories that should give people a lot more things to do in the city.
Do you intend to add content or redesign the sewing factory in Pavlosk?
Regarding work, I don't know how it works in other countries, but here in Brazil after a year of working at a company, you are entitled to a month of vacation. Because the game is in Russia, does it have that? I think it would be nice for Sveta to be able to take a vacation at work, because working every year is boring, just like in The Sims game.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Do you intend to add content or redesign the sewing factory in Pavlosk?
Regarding work, I don't know how it works in other countries, but here in Brazil after a year of working at a company, you are entitled to a month of vacation. Because the game is in Russia, does it have that? I think it would be nice for Sveta to be able to take a vacation at work, because working every year is boring, just like in The Sims game.
That is very old content written by the original Russian team, I am assuming it is the way it normally is in Russia but eventually I would like to see all the jobs reworked. So things actually happen at the job, you can meet others that work there and talk to them etc. With that said though, as I mentioned above it is a community project and since everyone does this for free in their spare time the stuff that gets added is mostly what people want to write. There is a couple of us like me that writes stuff the game needs instead of just what we are interested in, but I can only write so much. So no clue when we might expand that.

Reactions: Xill and Danyzinha
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes