Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
A few questions:

1) in the image folder is a shop for "exhibitionist" clothing but I cannot find a shop in-game that sells these items. Is this location available in game at the moment?

2) Some of the clothing items are listed as being bimbo clothing but when searching using the category buttons at the top of the window do not show up when "Neither Prostitute or Bimbo clothing" is set to Excluded.
Are item descriptions per-item or category based?

3) I'd like to swap some of the clothing images out with my own images but I want to change their descriptions as well. Is it alright to ask here how to find these in the code or should I go to the main discussion on TFgames? Kinda related to question #2 because I'd like to update how certain items are categorized as well.

Thanks for the help!
Klaus pretty much answered all but 3. The answer to three is yes you can do both, I am not 100% sure which file has the clothing descriptions in it though, but Kevin who also posts here is the one that does pretty much everything with clothes so he will know, when he gets time to post.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
So don't need the sound files and all that other mumbo jumbo??
I didn't make the OP but if you read under the full download it says
(All files from mega folder - Image, sound, optional)
So as far as I know it has everything in it.

The links under it are if you just want to update parts of the game after you have it installed.

Parazonium

May 7, 2019
1: It's in the old village and ain't available from start. You have to unlock it by "beeing an exhibitionist" and then due to a string of events in the park. As far as i remember, there are a couple (or was it just 1 or 2?) clothes that you can get at other shops occasionally that are for exhibitionists (when wearing them you feel like naked or something like that).

2: They have to be included to show up (when i didn't misread what you mean). But in many cases you can tell what is bimbo and what not by the looks of it.

3: No clue.
Ah, good to know. I never went too far with the exhibitionist trait so I never knew of that.

What I meant for #2 was that there are some (it's like 3 or 4 at most) items at some shops that have bimbo clothing in their description, but when hiding non-Bimbo or non-Prostitution clothing they are also hidden from view. I was wondering if item descriptions are done by category or done item-by-item, and if/when I got an answer to #3 then I could go in and fix that and possibly use it for items I plan to add myself.

Thank you for the info.

Klaus pretty much answered all but 3. The answer to three is yes you can do both, I am not 100% sure which file has the clothing descriptions in it though, but Kevin who also posts here is the one that does pretty much everything with clothes so he will know, when he gets time to post.
Great, good to know. Thank you for the help.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Any plans to expand content with the Teachers life forbidden dating/crush? Or add more to boyfriend route with Lazar/ Marcus etc

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Any plans to expand content with the Teachers life forbidden dating/crush? Or add more to boyfriend route with Lazar/ Marcus etc
A number of people have started the teacher crush story line and then just poofed into thin air. It might well be cursed. :oops:

nutluck will know much better on the school kids but iirc Marcus is on his list to ad to so it will get done at some point.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The idea is everyone gets something at some point, not all of it will be sex content though. Marcus is planned for a BF eventually though, when is the big question.

PinkBishop

Oct 29, 2017
So you accept user contributions for those who have an interest in continuing some of the stories that are abandoned?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
So you accept user contributions for those who have an interest in continuing some of the stories that are abandoned?
Yes it is a community project. Anyone is welcome to pitch us idea's. If you know how to code and willing to work with others it is easy to get involved. Same if your English is good and you want to proof read stuff, fix spelling etc. If you want to write for the game, send me a PM with you idea. a couple of paragraph overview of what you want to write and we will go from there. For writing our main concerns is the idea fits the game and any NPC's used stay the same as they are already established.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
There's something I'm probably missing..how do you work or get events from Borislav?

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I just had a 'WTF' moment; agreed to threesome with Sis/Roma after spying on them, did the deed with agreeing to everything, go back into room and Sis is pissed that I missed the date. Uh, what?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Engelstein My guess would be that you actually did enter the room too late. IIRC the window is only 30 minutes, until 18:30. Unless "go back into room" means you did that on the same day you accepted the offer.

Last edited:

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Yeah, I went right back into the room after the threesome ended. It spit me out into the hallway. And I entered the room at 18:01 as I was bouncing in and out of the parents room to get to the time.

irene96

Jan 8, 2020
Hello, Where can I find the exp and level of Bimbo/ Exhibitionism etc? I can only find the Inhibition levels and nothing else.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Just as a FYI, we will be entering the feature lock stage of our process. That means we will stop adding new content and a new dev build will be out soon and we will spend the next couple of weeks hopefully with the players help bug hunting until we do the next official release, near the end of the month.

• Love
Reactions: Xill and Engelstein

irene96

Jan 8, 2020
I really liked the game. I would like to contribute... Don't know much about coding and stuff, but I can help with stories and picture hunting/ Picture sets if such things are in need.

Would like to contribute in any way I can.

Reactions: Danyzinha

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I really liked the game. I would like to contribute... Don't know much about coding and stuff, but I can help with stories and picture hunting/ Picture sets if such things are in need.

Would like to contribute in any way I can.
Join our discord channel and send me a PM on there and we can go from there. There is several ways people can help, including just proof reading and fluffing up text so it flows better if your English is good. To writing new content if you feel like you can write well, not that our writing is great so it is a low bar to get over.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes