Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Vladimir doesn't call for the meeting in restaurant although I gave him my number :(
Vladimir is all old content someone was suppose to work on him this release but things came up and nothing really much happened. That might be the end of his content until it is expanded. I am honestly not sure, but that is my guess.

K9

May 28, 2017
Something's wrong with Natasha's debt. I can make her do my homework as soon as I lend her money, without waiting one month, and at the end of the month the 'talking about money' option just loops: I can choose to forgive her debt or not, if I choose not to it tells me I now have my own pet, but the game keeps telling to talk to her and if I do it again I have the choice again. It doesn't register, even after several days.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Does anyone know how to restore QQsp to default settings? Does anyone know how to get out of full screen mode? I am stuck in full screen mode and the settings bars no longer works. I tried removing the entire app and unpacking a fresh version but with no success. I guess it stores settings in a different location?

Sep 29, 2019
Does anyone know how to restore QQsp to default settings? Does anyone know how to get out of full screen mode? I am stuck in full screen mode and the settings bars no longer works. I tried removing the entire app and unpacking a fresh version but with no success. I guess it stores settings in a different location?
You must change Picture in the game and then click real fast on the Setting bars.For some second is then possible.And after never use Full screen again as it happen always.

Reactions: bluerubber

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
You must change Picture in the game and then click real fast on the Setting bars.For some second is then possible.And after never use Full screen again as it happen always.
the settings options were invisible so i just tried clicking somewhere below settings after settings highlighted very quickly. Apparently I guessed correctly as it worked! Thank you for this.

Reactions: GladiusVictorius

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
To anyone here playing bromod, got stuck with the cock grown and no way to go anywhere. Bathroom fun does nothing to make it go away.
Any of y'all got the codes to change dick status and optionally to push the state to being able to sneak into the living room for morning fun?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
New dev version for the start of the feature lock:

There will be regular bug fix versions of this on TFGS as we get it polished up for the official release.

Jan 26, 2018
can i buy a house or property in the game? like outside of the beginning house. or what about when i get married. in one run i got married then couldn't get back into the house when i left

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
can i buy a house or property in the game? like outside of the beginning house. or what about when i get married. in one run i got married then couldn't get back into the house when i left
There is one or two apartments you can rent, a cottage you can buy and a mansion if you have enough money.

Jan 26, 2018
Can you tell me where i can find a guide on this. i know from the school girl there is the apartment in the building but thats th only one i could find that i can rent out. the mansion with the property i walked up to but saw no buyer option the empty house in old town the guy wont even talk to me

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
New dev version for the start of the feature lock:
Mega

There will be regular bug fix versions of this on TFGS as we get it polished up for the official release.

Family schedule is bugged and basically prevents game from even getting started.

Started game in cursed school girl mode

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Can you tell me where i can find a guide on this. i know from the school girl there is the apartment in the building but thats th only one i could find that i can rent out. the mansion with the property i walked up to but saw no buyer option the empty house in old town the guy wont even talk to me
Realestate agency in the city is where you can buy and I think rent the apartment.

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Something's wrong with Natasha's debt. I can make her do my homework as soon as I lend her money, without waiting one month, and at the end of the month the 'talking about money' option just loops: I can choose to forgive her debt or not, if I choose not to it tells me I now have my own pet, but the game keeps telling to talk to her and if I do it again I have the choice again. It doesn't register, even after several days.
Keep making her do your homework. The next event will trigger eventually. I'm not sure of the number of times but it seemed like another month. At some point you will be able to lend her money again, the forgive debt will always be there.

Reactions: K9
Dec 14, 2018
This game is amazing. But I have small problems with it.
One dominant girl in hotel said that I can visit her in hotel in 20:00 or at any time ... I just don't have such option to visit her.
Another girl wanted to date me - game is telling me that she is waiting for me near my apartment block - but I don't see her.

Last edited:

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
This game is amazing. But I have small problems with it.
One dominant girl in hotel said that I can visit her in hotel in 20:00 or at any time ... I just don't have such option to visit her.
Another girl wanted to date me - game is telling me that she is waiting for me near my apartment block - but I don't see her.
The dom girl in the hotel is being worked on, read they are looking for a writer.

The date is waiting in the residential area of Pav, if you are doing the school girl/boy. Occasionally they don't show up. They will call again and be in the residential area.

Reactions: Teddythepervert

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017

New dev release with the family schedule mistake being completely my fault, sorry. :oops:

Reactions: Teddythepervert
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes