Sep 29, 2019
It ends when he asks you to become his GF, after that if you say yes there is just repeatable sex. More will be added eventually but no eta on when.
ok but he don't ask me that.At least i don't see it.We start to learn together then after 3-4 days we was at the point he ask me if he can see me Naked but not more .Then the Day after i was able to strip for him give him a handjob or a blowjob.I had start with the Handjob.But now is that all what i can do every day Blowjob disappear complete.Only Strip and and handjob remain

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
ok but he don't ask me that.At least i don't see it.We start to learn together then after 3-4 days we was at the point he ask me if he can see me Naked but not more .Then the Day after i was able to strip for him give him a handjob or a blowjob.I had start with the Handjob.But now is that all what i can do every day Blowjob disappear complete.Only Strip and and handjob remain
Are you just doing homework with him and he is then asking for that, or has he asked you out on a date, giving you flowers etc? There is two paths with him.
1) the good girl he wants to date and eventually asks her out and then eventually asks her to be his GF
2) bad girl, where he agrees to study with you but starts asking for payment, seeing you naked etc

which path that is open is based on your slut fame.

Sep 29, 2019
I was in that moment on the Saint path :) only Church and school And yes it was Study,Study,Date,Date Flowers he ask only if i want them or not (until this point we kiss only if i want) then was 1 time light strip and the last 3 Option full strip more erotic,Blowjob or Handjob.I chose Handjob.From after that handjob he all stop and i can only repeat strip or handjob.So no Blowjob option any more and if you can have sex with him i dont know that option never come.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I was in that moment on the Saint path :) only Church and school And yes it was Study,Study,Date,Date Flowers he ask only if i want them or not (until this point we kiss only if i want) then was 1 time light strip and the last 3 Option full strip more erotic,Blowjob or Handjob.I chose Handjob.From after that handjob he all stop and i can only repeat strip or handjob.So no Blowjob option any more and if you can have sex with him i dont know that option never come.
He should ask keep asking you out on dates, just keep going out on dates until he asks you to become his GF, thats all it takes. After the flows you should have to go out like 2-3 more times on dates then he will have a romanatic dinner in his room and thats when he will ask if I remember correctly but something like that.

Jan 26, 2018
do the children age " after birth the game asked me what do my children call me" so now im wondering do they age into you know kids who will go to school. most games dont do this so its a wonder now

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
I've hit a block in Anya's path. I have spied on her and Roma a couple of times, but not when I try she always sees me and sends me away. I can't touch her at night or anything like that. Anyone know how to keep progressing with her?

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
do the children age " after birth the game asked me what do my children call me" so now im wondering do they age into you know kids who will go to school. most games dont do this so its a wonder now
There is no further content except some interaction with your babies.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
I've hit a block in Anya's path. I have spied on her and Roma a couple of times, but not when I try she always sees me and sends me away. I can't touch her at night or anything like that. Anyone know how to keep progressing with her?
I had that too once. When i remember rigtht, you have to keep talking to Anya and eventually she will invite you to the birthday party.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
You have spied on her a few times and never was able to touch her at night? If so you likely need to spy on them a few more times. After you have watched them and you have to not be caught then you can try and touch her at night, the first few times you try you can't but then you will be able to. After you have done you can have sex with her, then she will tell you no more and you have to convince her yes, after that talk to her about Roma and then you can have a threesome.

redhand

Jun 29, 2017
Just an idea to consider, when you deposit money in the bank, you should be able to get an interest return. There should be a good reason after all to put it there rather than in the desk.

Russian banks in 2016 I believe gave out a 6 to 8 percent return on deposits.

Sep 29, 2019
what ever happened to the curvy weight. its like gone i see chubby and fat
You must use Cheats and there go to Image its the last in the list and there change to Med or low image and lock it after.The standard is auto so it change from alone.But if you lock it you get only the picture you like.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
The banks do pay interest on a monthly basis. they also charge on your overdraft monthly

Jan 26, 2018
You must use Cheats and there go to Image its the last in the list and there change to Med or low image and lock it after.The standard is auto so it change from alone.But if you lock it you get only the picture you like.
thanks dunno how it changed itself but now i know there are a bunch of body types

Sep 29, 2019
They explained it a couple of posts up, it is part of the cheat menu. I honestly never use it so don't know the exact steps but someone did a few posts up.
Go in the Cheat menu Image click on what you like Low,Med,High.After on the left side you can see what they do. and there is even the Text locking it.Click on it the text change to this image pack is now locked.From then on the game change only the picture for your avatar in that Folder.It will always change but only to picture you like all Folder have the same from underweight to Fat (Obvious with different names). Only the high from the girl change (only in the picture) and the Body picture you get.I personally don't like very muscular Girls so its the first i block from the start on.

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2019
He should ask keep asking you out on dates, just keep going out on dates until he asks you to become his GF, thats all it takes. After the flows you should have to go out like 2-3 more times on dates then he will have a romanatic dinner in his room and thats when he will ask if I remember correctly but something like that.
ok i turn back to a point bevore i start the Path and i find out that when you come to the option with Erotic strip,Handjob,Blowjob you must chose Blowjob.If you take strip you repeat always that after. If you chose Handjob the story and the path end.But if you chose Blowjob the Story goes a lot forward after you can infinite Date him and have Sex with him when ever you want there is even a Rape scene where he is in the Park on a Date with you and a group of Mans come and beat him and after rape you.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes