Danyzinha

Dec 25, 2017
I have made a 0.8.0 image and sound update packs, they should be up on the mega link shortly after this post. They are uploading now. They are just the combined dev packs. I will leave it up for awhile but as soon as the new 0.8.0 update goes live in likely a couple of days I will be hosting a new 0.8.0 Core Image pack and sound pack.
Is it worth downloading now or better when the full update comes out?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is it worth downloading now or better when the full update comes out?
You can now, but I am going to recommend people delete the current image and sound folders and replace them with the new core image packs, when they are released. It won't hurt to just use the updates, but you will just have extra images that the game doesn't use cluttering up your folder using up HD space for no reason. So it won't hurt to just DL the update but it would be better to wait and just do a clean image and sound install with the new core packs when I post them up.

Reactions: Danyzinha

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
You can now, but I am going to recommend people delete the current image and sound folders and replace them with the new core image packs, when they are released. It won't hurt to just use the updates, but you will just have extra images that the game doesn't use cluttering up your folder using up HD space for no reason. So it won't hurt to just DL the update but it would be better to wait and just do a clean image and sound install with the new core packs when I post them up.
I am assuming once it is uploaded the packs should read 0.8 core image and sound pack 7zip?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I am assuming once it is uploaded the packs should read 0.8 core image and sound pack 7zip?
0.8.0 Core Image Pack and 0.8.0 Core Sound Pack is what I will call them. That and I will be removing most of the old stuff so all you will see is that and 0.8.0 image update pack which I will leave those up for a couple of weeks and then remove them and we will only have just the new core packs then.

Danyzinha

Dec 25, 2017
So when I launch the next version of the game, can I delete the IMAGE and SOUND folder and use only the current version?
Will it be like this with each new version or are they just deleting older content?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
So when I launch the next version of the game, can I delete the IMAGE and SOUND folder and use only the current version?
Will it be like this with each new version or are they just deleting older content?
Well we don't do the combined DL here on this site but assuming they use the new core packs then you will be able to delete it all and just use the new core one and be good to go.

If you download off other sites then you will be able and I will recommend deleting the image and sound folders and then downloading the new core packs and you will be done.

We only do a new core image pack for every major release, so the next core image pack after this will be when we do 0.9.0 release. Our next update will be 0.8.1 and it will have it's own update pack like 0.7.6 is now.

Hopefully that answers all your questions.

Reactions: Danyzinha

Nast33

Jul 1, 2017
Is the nerd party developed beyond the second session and does anything happen in it beyond playing d&d?
Went to it twice, the third time when I click the option to join the nerds it goes to a blank screen.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Is the nerd party developed beyond the second session and does anything happen in it beyond playing d&d?
Went to it twice, the third time when I click the option to join the nerds it goes to a blank screen.
That issue has been fixed it was a bad link. There are 4 nights iirc the last being repeatable, more are planned to continue it further.

EDIT: What nutluck said

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Actually it is 5 DnD nights and then the 6th is a repeatable board game night until we can add more to it.

Reactions: Kevin Smarts
Sep 29, 2019
everytime there's a new update for this game i go into a "do i need to go through all this again" phase :D
Why?Load your Save from the other Version.I Play 2 Saves form 7.6.1 in the Dev Version and it Work fine.To avoid to lost my Save i have an extra Folder where i pot a Copy off all my Saves.OK you are right see it now old Save from the last Version don't Work any more right.Lol was close to the last days of school and now all from the start :)

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Why?Load your Save from the other Version.I Play 2 Saves form 7.6.1 in the Dev Version and it Work fine.To avoid to lost my Save i have an extra Folder where i pot a Copy off all my Saves.OK you are right see it now old Save from the last Version don't Work any more right.Lol was close to the last days of school and now all from the start :)
i started that with html games, too bad often the game is redone and reorganized and savegames become incompatible.

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
You probably answered this a thousand times, but, Do we need any other packs if we downloaded just the .8 core pack? and what QSP link do you prefer (from the main post)?

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
On OP there is a link for Full Game...if we download that is that everything we need? No extra image packs or the QSP or anything else?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes