Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
You probably answered this a thousand times, but, Do we need any other packs if we downloaded just the .8 core pack? and what QSP link do you prefer (from the main post)?
On OP there is a link for Full Game...if we download that is that everything we need? No extra image packs or the QSP or anything else?
As far as I know if you choose the link for the full game that is everything. I left the 0.8.0 update pack up for now for those that choose to just update the images. But I am recommending people do a clean install of the images.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
everytime there's a new update for this game i go into a "do i need to go through all this again" phase :D
Why?Load your Save from the other Version.I Play 2 Saves form 7.6.1 in the Dev Version and it Work fine.To avoid to lost my Save i have an extra Folder where i pot a Copy off all my Saves.OK you are right see it now old Save from the last Version don't Work any more right.Lol was close to the last days of school and now all from the start :)
I am a bit surprised by that, we normally do a good job of making sure saves work. I understand sometimes it just isn't possible though.

Sissybimbo89

Mar 9, 2020
downloading this for the first time. does the mega download link include all the core images and stuff included and the image packs are just for updating images over time or do i need to download all of those other packs as well separately?

Reactions: ChristyMorrigan

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I downloaded the full package and just unzipped it but mp4's don't play. Like when you exercise it only shows the text without the video. Do I need to download "qsp-video-0.4.2 .zip " aswell or was that included in the file?

Edit: Ok nvm, they work if I run the game from the Windows batch file instead of the qsp. Is that actually the correct way to run it or am I doing something wrong?

Edit 2: Well the file IS called "start". /facepalm I'm dumb lol...

Reactions: ChristyMorrigan

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Sweet! Finally a clean install. That 0.7 folder from two years ago started looked so cluttered with the updates and mods. :ROFLMAO:
I loved the bullying route thing sveta received at school in the last update (?), I'd love to see more of that.

Orphoenix

Donor
May 7, 2017
Link for just the qsp file on mega is not working for me. I have the image and sound updates but the link for just the qsp sends me to Mega with no download available.

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
Does anyone have a guide on how to progress things with mira's dad ? I was sure there was content for him but can't find anything else, same for mira's brother

Sep 29, 2019
I am a bit surprised by that, we normally do a good job of making sure saves work. I understand sometimes it just isn't possible though.
Try 3 Different Saves 2 from 7.6.1 that i even use with the Dev Version with no Problem and a Clean Dev version Save but nothing the game Work but you get the entire Time Po-Ups with Errors and missing things that can not be find.
to the new Version with fresh start:0.8.0 have a lot of missing or Broken image in the Dev version all that image Work fine.1 is when you go to the garage of your Stepfather you get the text but only a Broken image above it. Then in the School even some event have broken image.The Party start now strange for me in the first Week without i was invite.On Friday i was going to make sport see the sister speak with her and she ask me direct if i was ready for the Party.Even some other Event i can start now even i don't have the Relation with the persons.And the Street Robber now trigger real to much near every time i go to the residential area i must defend myself from him.Then something strange with my Clothes buy some nice stuff wear it at home and save them but the day after when i want to use that save the game say me that i don't own any more that clothes and all that i save was not any more in my wardrobe.

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
Does anyone have a guide on how to progress things with mira's dad ? I was sure there was content for him but can't find anything else, same for mira's brother
you just talk to him everyday think it takes about 3 weeks before you can have sex

Sep 29, 2019
not all work from here as there are many change after every Version but most can help you

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes