Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
so when i hit sms it says its not active I'm trying to get Anya to go to Marcus's dorm
that is not a option, right now you can only message Anya to come up to see Olu. and Marcus is the kid in Pav and Djibril who use to be DeMarcus but was renamed to avoid confusion is the one at the dorm.

The phone system works but we only recently got it working and have not had time to add much in the way of use of it, as it takes a lot of writing to add in ways to sms npc's. so that is coming but it isn't really in yet.

As for Olu, just talk to her about black guys, then tell her about olu and offer to invite her. Then if she has gone to the party and broke up with Rex and you have had sex with Olu you can then invite her up. The option will show up as a act when you go see him.

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
It was worked on a few times, as far as I know it works. No one reported it as a bug during our feature lock bug testing build. It is now more based on your friendship with your sister.
4 days left in vacation and passed the time talking with Anya and the friend party invite popped up. Friday came, mc showed up at 18:00 and nothing happened.

D

Deleted member 119819

This this game still slow as fuck? I remember spending hours on this game and never seen anything happen. Because its so damn slow.

Reactions: jimboinlimbo

Féanorian

Dec 29, 2017
This this game still slow as fuck? I remember spending hours on this game and never seen anything happen. Because its so damn slow.
I don't know what game you played but this wasn't it. There is almost too much content that can be reached within a very short amount of time.

Reactions: Rauls

Danyzinha

Dec 25, 2017
How does one restore the view of the windows to its standard state?
I fucked up mine so hard.the game became unplayable.
Open the Girl Life game to make it easier to organize. In qsp:
Settings -> Show / Hide -> Captions
You can now drag screens and organize as you want.
To configure which screens appear, the path is the same through Settings, just click on the items above Captions.
After organizing the way you want, I recommend saving the game.

Google translator

Shadowhunter9

Jan 19, 2018
Nutluck Did you recently update coding or something? Quite a couple of images do not show up for me any more (it did in 7.6.1). It's weird because when I look up which image it's referencing, it's actually spelled correctly + in the correct folder on my drive. I'm using Qqsp 1.4.2. Could that be it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Caleth

Jul 30, 2017
Open the Girl Life game to make it easier to organize. In qsp:
Settings -> Show / Hide -> Captions
You can now drag screens and organize as you want.
To configure which screens appear, the path is the same through Settings, just click on the items above Captions.
After organizing the way you want, I recommend saving the game.

Google translator
thanks but even the top bar does no longer work for me.
so I'll start again however it saves it somewhere i whish i knew where so i could delete those settings and really start from scratch

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Nutluck Did you recently update coding or something? Quite a couple of images do not show up for me any more (it did in 7.6.1). It's weird because when I look up which image it's referencing, it's actually spelled correctly + in the correct folder on my drive. I'm using Qqsp 1.4.2. Could that be it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
very possible I know sonnix 1.8 or 1.9 is recommened but I don't know for sure, would have to ask Kevin about that. I am just a writer

Reactions: Shadowhunter9

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
thanks but even the top bar does no longer work for me.
so I'll start again however it saves it somewhere i whish i knew where so i could delete those settings and really start from scratch
maybe search your pc and delete all the folders for it and redownload it might fix it

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes