Shadowhunter9

Jan 19, 2018
very possible I know sonnix 1.8 or 1.9 is recommened but I don't know for sure, would have to ask Kevin about that. I am just a writer
I didn't know where to find a newer version. Got 1.9 now. Still the same issue though. Even tried the regular QSP5.7 and it still happens.
Just giving some feedback;) It's not that bothersome, because it's like 1-5% of all the images I come across.

Edit: The example I mentioned in the previous post is actually a new passage. If I load the same save game into 0.7.6.1 I can't select the option.

Reactions: mathias

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Do I have to download the complete 0.8 if I got 0.7 or are the update packs for that?
You don't have to but it is recommend to do a clean install of the image folder, but if you don't all you will get is extra unused images. You will need to install the 0.8.0 update pack though if you don't do the new core pack

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I didn't know where to find a newer version. Got 1.9 now. Still the same issue though. Even tried the regular QSP5.7 and it still happens.
Just giving some feedback;) It's not that bothersome, because it's like 1-5% of all the images I come across.

Edit: The example I mentioned in the previous post is actually a new passage. If I load the same save game into 0.7.6.1 I can't select the option.
I have no idea why you would only have just some not working unless they are the video's and some reason they are not playing for you.

Shadowhunter9

Jan 19, 2018
I have no idea why you would only have just some not working unless they are the video's and some reason they are not playing for you.
No, the main reason I actually have Qqsp/Sonnix 1.4.2 in the first place is because Girl Life had videos that the standard QSP 5.7 didn't (always) support. The videos in-game are still fine in this version.
But I guess it's time to tag Kevin Smarts and discuss the troubleshooting with him some more. Thanks for the input though.
I think I'll continue playing this weekend and I'll try to track which ones are not working for me then.

Reactions: ChristyMorrigan

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
I have the same problem, for now it is only images for market wander, when you don't find anything interesting. I am using Sonnix version 1.9 and tried infinite version 0.4.2 with same result.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
No, the main reason I actually have Qqsp/Sonnix 1.4.2 in the first place is because Girl Life had videos that the standard QSP 5.7 didn't (always) support. The videos in-game are still fine in this version.
But I guess it's time to tag Kevin Smarts and discuss the troubleshooting with him some more. Thanks for the input though.
I think I'll continue playing this weekend and I'll try to track which ones are not working for me then.
I would suggest updating to sonnix 1.8 or 1.9 player if you havn't yet. It fixed some issues and added some more features we use, not game breaking but some more stuff.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I have the same problem, for now it is only images for market wander, when you don't find anything interesting. I am using Sonnix version 1.9 and tried infinite version 0.4.2 with same result.
Are the images in game image folder? Some of the content especially some of the really old content never had images, We have tried to add them over time the missing ones but there are still some missing.

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
Are the images in game image folder? Some of the content especially some of the really old content never had images, We have tried to add them over time the missing ones but there are still some missing.
Hmm, so i downloaded core pack for 0.7 and it seems that there are some images that are not in core pack 0.8. For market they are images named brodit. And that is actually strange since the new core pack should not require the old one. Some oversight maybe?
Also I think there might be missing videos, for example right now I had an event when Kolka is peeping and in previous version event started with a video, now there was only text.

mono1

Apr 14, 2019
Sorry I have no idea what you are asking.
I've heard some people customized images so that they changed original images with different themes such like asian girls, but I have no clue custom image mods are shared in the internet.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I've heard some people customized images so that they changed original images with different themes such like asian girls, but I have no clue custom image mods are shared in the internet.
I don't know of anyone that shares their own custom image changes, they might but I have no clue where they would.

Reactions: mono1

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hmm, so i downloaded core pack for 0.7 and it seems that there are some images that are not in core pack 0.8. For market they are images named brodit. And that is actually strange since the new core pack should not require the old one. Some oversight maybe?
Also I think there might be missing videos, for example right now I had an event when Kolka is peeping and in previous version event started with a video, now there was only text.
I am looking into it

Edit ok they got dumped when we redid some stuff, we dumped some of the very small images in a few spots

Last edited:

Caleth

Jul 30, 2017
maybe search your pc and delete all the folders for it and redownload it might fix it
yeah hard to search if you don't know what you are searching for. I do not think I have the skills to fix it. downloaded it again so there must be something that stores your settings But even google is really crap about qsp support.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Got it, thank you. Did the peeping video also got dumped?
Maybe I honestly don't know I had to really go back to find the jpg's you meant and once I found them and found how small they was I knew what happened.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
yeah hard to search if you don't know what you are searching for. I do not think I have the skills to fix it. downloaded it again so there must be something that stores your settings But even google is really crap about qsp support.
I don't know where qsp saves it's setting, maybe someone here knows and can tell you what to delete.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes