Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I will let Kevin take a look at that and see if that is something he wants to add as a option.

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
How the hecc do you increase willpower? The wiki says to spend it making others obey you, but I haven't come across anything like that. Also, why does working the gloryhole cost wp? Almost every other sex act costs wp to NOT do it, but this one costs wp to do it for some reason.

Reactions: Violet Kitten

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
How the hecc do you increase willpower? The wiki says to spend it making others obey you, but I haven't come across anything like that. Also, why does working the gloryhole cost wp? Almost every other sex act costs wp to NOT do it, but this one costs wp to do it for some reason.
There is a few spots to make others do what you want, but not a ton.

Willpower was done by a lot of people. We was all given a rough outline of how to add it but somethings was personally interpretation by people. so when you have about 12 people all doing different files there is going to be some differences

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Mods work now? and how to use them with this version
Same as they worked in the previous ones. We have a thread about it on tfg. I personally never use mods so I honestly don't know how to set them up.

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
In the first dev build there will be a option if you buy enough condoms etc from your aunt at the pharmacy and then talk to her at her home it will also unlock it.
how many exactly? 'cause i've been buying everyday for 2 month now...

Danyzinha

Dec 25, 2017
I've heard some people customized images so that they changed original images with different themes such like asian girls, but I have no clue custom image mods are shared in the internet.
To change the original image I believe that just search for photos of interest on google, save on your pc and replace in the game's image folder with the original photo, but the photo you are going to use must have the same name as the original photo.
The photos I changed I tried to leave in the same format, name and dimensions.

Google translate

Danyzinha

Dec 25, 2017
yeah hard to search if you don't know what you are searching for. I do not think I have the skills to fix it. downloaded it again so there must be something that stores your settings But even google is really crap about qsp support.
If you use windows, try this folder.
You need to configure it to show hidden folders.

C:\Users\NomeDoUsuario\AppData\Local\Qqsp\Qqsp

korko

May 30, 2017
are you on adult or school girl start

school girl can't own a dog you can get a bird if your sister likes you enough though
School girl start, so m i waiting to grow up?i moved town and graduate from school.

Danyzinha

Dec 25, 2017
How do I get a car and where do I get piercings, and tattoos
Piercings and Tattoos: Industrial area of the city.
To have a car first, you must be 18 years old, as a false document is not accepted to obtain a driver's license. In the industrial area of the city go to the community center and take the habilitation course, the center is open from Monday to Friday.

Google Translate

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
how many exactly? 'cause i've been buying everyday for 2 month now...
Non yet it is not in that option, it will be in the first dev build. It was not finished in time for the last release build.

Sep 29, 2019
are you on adult or school girl start

school girl can't own a dog you can get a bird if your sister likes you enough though
You can buy a dog at any Time you only need to buy or Rent an Apartment even you don't life there.You need your own Apartment even if you want to buy a big TV and some other stuff.But not sure if for the Dog you now need to have an extra Mod.

crave

May 1, 2017
I hit a bug in the game. I went to the Divine Liturgy in the morning and there aren't any actions to take to get out of the scene. The text says, "You see your Mom sitting in the middle row. She peeks over in your direction then turns away from you, as if you were not there." And it shows a picture of your mother with her name displayed above it.

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
You can buy a dog at any Time you only need to buy or Rent an Apartment even you don't life there.You need your own Apartment even if you want to buy a big TV and some other stuff.But not sure if for the Dog you now need to have an extra Mod.
the mod for sex with said dog it more you live with parents and they don't want a doggy in their flat it tad cramped as is in there.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Note on those of you having issues finding Olu at the train station, there was a code issue that will be fixed in the next dev build and/or when we likely do a 0.8.0.1 bug fix version release.

Reactions: Shafty

Vestil

Apr 29, 2017
Hello, I have a little problem, when i try to open game with qsp which one is in the game folder i dont see ay images, when iuse qsp which i downloaded for my own, i see about 70% imags, but i dont know why cant i see the rest. Anyone know how to solve this?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hello, I have a little problem, when i try to open game with qsp which one is in the game folder i dont see ay images, when iuse qsp which i downloaded for my own, i see about 70% imags, but i dont know why cant i see the rest. Anyone know how to solve this?
sounds like you are using a qsp player that doesn't display mp4's if you are seeing about 70% of the images. There is a few qsp players that will play video's we have a recommend one that I think is linked on the OP.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes