Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Hello, I have a little problem, when i try to open game with qsp which one is in the game folder i dont see ay images, when iuse qsp which i downloaded for my own, i see about 70% imags, but i dont know why cant i see the rest. Anyone know how to solve this?
If you downloaded the full file just use the windows batch file, not the qsp file.

Vestil

Apr 29, 2017
sounds like you are using a qsp player that doesn't display mp4's if you are seeing about 70% of the images. There is a few qsp players that will play video's we have a recommend one that I think is linked on the OP.
Thank's, that solve my problem.

Sep 29, 2019
1 Thing about immersive.If the MC go to School with Pants she become faster Slutty then if she go without Pants.Then if she have Pants she can show her Pussy but if she don't wear Pants she can not show her Pussy at school.Think will be more immersive if you change that alone for the logic.Then lower a little bit the Slutty Fame you get even with doing near nothing you can become real fast a whore even you never had Sex and you are still Virgin.What kind of Whore are a Girl that never Touch a Cock in his life :) not sure but think Olu path have a bug.Try today to invite other girls to him with the sister no Problem but when i invite Natasha my entire PC block and freeze.And if possible make the Volleyball Tournament shorter as regardless when you start it you lose the entire day and come back at 22.00

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
1 Thing about immersive.If the MC go to School with Pants she become faster Slutty then if she go without Pants.Then if she have Pants she can show her Pussy but if she don't wear Pants she can not show her Pussy at school.Think will be more immersive if you change that alone for the logic.Then lower a little bit the Slutty Fame you get even with doing near nothing you can become real fast a whore even you never had Sex and you are still Virgin.What kind of Whore are a Girl that never Touch a Cock in his life :) not sure but think Olu path have a bug.Try today to invite other girls to him with the sister no Problem but when i invite Natasha my entire PC block and freeze.And if possible make the Volleyball Tournament shorter as regardless when you start it you lose the entire day and come back at 22.00
Well if you are wearing pants to school you are using the cheat, since the school uniform is a skirt. We don't design the game to work with cheats, we provide them because people ask for them but it says on the cheat menu to use them at your own risk.

Well that is not a code issue if it is making things freeze up, I have no clue what would cause that.

The volleyball story arc needs a revamp, it is on the list but won't be soon. As for the bug, I have no idea what would cause that, that is something Kevin would have to look into.

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
Well if you are wearing pants to school you are using the cheat, since the school uniform is a skirt. We don't design the game to work with cheats, we provide them because people ask for them but it says on the cheat menu to use them at your own risk.

Well that is not a code issue if it is making things freeze up, I have no clue what would cause that.

The volleyball story arc needs a revamp, it is on the list but won't be soon. As for the bug, I have no idea what would cause that, that is something Kevin would have to look into.
He means panties

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I hit a bug in the game. I went to the Divine Liturgy in the morning and there aren't any actions to take to get out of the scene. The text says, "You see your Mom sitting in the middle row. She peeks over in your direction then turns away from you, as if you were not there." And it shows a picture of your mother with her name displayed above it.
Thanks, posting fix to repo. :)

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Going to school without panties (or pants for some non American speakers) only decreases your inhibition. It has not increased my pc's slut rep. Not sure what could have increased your slut rep.

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
How the hecc do you increase willpower? The wiki says to spend it making others obey you, but I haven't come across anything like that. Also, why does working the gloryhole cost wp? Almost every other sex act costs wp to NOT do it, but this one costs wp to do it for some reason.
Visit the therapist in Pav and ask to increase dominance. (There is a cost;))
The term willpower might also be considered as energy or HP in other games, you have to work at it to increase the stat.

• Wow
Reactions: Stretta

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Going to school without panties (or pants for some non American speakers) only decreases your inhibition. It has not increased my pc's slut rep. Not sure what could have increased your slut rep.
Likely he just got more random events that can cause it, if that is what he meant. As that would be the only way that could happen.

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Well. It looks like hunters events in swamp are impossible to get. I was trying to get them for 4 hours and never seen them.
Did you walk naked through the forest and not hide from the hunters? I did that and the events did not work. If you hide or wear clothes when talking to them the events seemed to work normally.

Sep 29, 2019
Yea sorry mean Panties.All what you do in the School that have nothing to do with learning and sleeping rise your Slut level.At least for me.But the difference from what i write is with Panties i can show my Pussy to the other students in the Classroom and without Panties i can not show my Pussy as the option for that don't show up.To the slut level if i go always with Panties to School the Slut level rise real fast even you have no sex but you only show your Panties or People see them make that 1 Day and you are a Cocksucker even you never see a Cock.Make that 2 Days and you are a Slut /Whore that's to fast as many events after change and you lose the Control many times on what you can answear or avoid to get direct Fucked.Without Panties you can go to School and is near impossible that your Slut level rise even in some event People will see your Pussy.For the Logic a Girl without Panties have to become the slut not the normal Girl that make at least for me no sense.
For the Olu Bug it happen when you call the girls with your Phone but try it again and from 4 Times it Frezze 2 Times and 2 Times it Work even with Natasha

RenStimpy

Oct 31, 2017
Likely he just got more random events that can cause it, if that is what he meant. As that would be the only way that could happen.
I think what he is referring to is when the characters wears panties to school, and she does not pay attention in class, and then has the option to flash one of the boys, she can Flash your panties (+1 sex fame), Raise your skirt more (+1 slut fame) and Show him your pussy (+5 slut fame), so a total of +7 to slut fame possible.

If she goes without panties, she can only flash boobs for +5 slut fame. There is no option to flash anything else.

Logically (in my opinion), if she goes without panties, she should be able to lift skirt and flash her pussy, maybe for +10 fame (she did not wear panties to school, and showed that off).

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I think what he is referring to is when the characters wears panties to school, and she does not pay attention in class, and then has the option to flash one of the boys, she can Flash your panties (+1 sex fame), Raise your skirt more (+1 slut fame) and Show him your pussy (+5 slut fame), so a total of +7 to slut fame possible.

If she goes without panties, she can only flash boobs for +5 slut fame. There is no option to flash anything else.

Logically (in my opinion), if she goes without panties, she should be able to lift skirt and flash her pussy, maybe for +10 fame (she did not wear panties to school, and showed that off).
You can if your inhibition is low enough to flash with out panties.

bloblom

May 7, 2017
I just got AI Gigapixel and I'm considering using it to massively increase the image quality from the game, but I'm not sure, first 2x scale increase also increase the image size by 2 to 3 (would you download a 7.5 GB QSP game ?)
second : fiber optics got delayed in my street thanks to the confinement, so I'm not sure I could upload them anyway.
The first results are impressive though (this is 6x upscale, but 2x would be more than enough).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: tasenot

RenStimpy

Oct 31, 2017
You can if your inhibition is low enough to flash with out panties.
Not in the code that I looked at.

The piece I looked at started with "act 'Tease Svyatoslav':"

If you follow this, you get one choice, Sonia's suggestion.

From there, you can Refuse to flash if you have wp. You can also:

act 'Flash your boobs':

then

if $pantyworntype ! 'none': (meaning you have panties on):

Flash Panties, raise skirt, and show pussy.

There is no else statement on that for what happens if she is not wearing panties. In that case, no additional options are given - just the original option to show boobs.

The option to remove panties is not tied to the teasing, but to the general Not Paying attention in Class task.

Anyway, this is not something that bothered me, but I thought she should be able to flash her pussy when she was not wearing panties, but that does not seem to be the case in the teasing tasks (normal disclaimers go here that I may not be reading the code right, you guys are the experts, just pointing out how it looks)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
This game could have been fun, unfortunately it's a god damn nightmare to navigate anywhere in the game. Absolutely zero indication of where you are at any given time, it actually gave me a migraine just from trying to navigate from the city to home.

Jul 28, 2019
Made a new game with a custom start, cursed schoolgirl pavlosk june. Selected outcast for social group and left all other options as default. (Surprised to see school grades at 75 on start but passed on.) Woke up day two and all attributes other than strength, endurance and intelligence went down one point. Played on for a month and although other attributes leveled normally after the intial decrease, strength, endurance and intelligence did not move, remaining at 30, even though I did 30 minutes push-ups and 30 minutes crunches every morning. Wasn't getting drunk every day or anything like that...

Checked by restarting a couple of times with same setup and the attributes behaved the same each time.

Restarted as ugly duckling, no initial decrease and all stats level normally. I'm guessing something got broken with custom starts?

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Made a new game with a custom start, cursed schoolgirl pavlosk june. Selected outcast for social group and left all other options as default. (Surprised to see school grades at 75 on start but passed on.) Woke up day two and all attributes other than strength, endurance and intelligence went down one point. Played on for a month and although other attributes leveled normally after the intial decrease, strength, endurance and intelligence did not move, remaining at 30, even though I did 30 minutes push-ups and 30 minutes crunches every morning. Wasn't getting drunk every day or anything like that...

Checked by restarting a couple of times with same setup and the attributes behaved the same each time.

Restarted as ugly duckling, no initial decrease and all stats level normally. I'm guessing something got broken with custom starts?
Try working out at home (pushups or situps) for 15 minutes 5-7 times in one session, should increase. This has worked for all my characters, custom as well as normal. I have increased my stats in the cheat menu and seems to take forever to increase stats after that this may be what's affecting the custom start as well.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes