Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Just gave a look at the rel notes. Great work but tbh I was hoping for far more new content, It's almost all fixes and now worth a replay imo.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Where is the main window? In your screen shot all I see is the additional desctipion, action, and objects window there should be a fourth window that has the text and images on it.

Damerudatou

Jan 23, 2018
Willpower system is weird.
You're a nerd, someone who loves to learn and somehow it still takes willpower to pay attention in class.
You've taken it up the butt a hundred times. It still takes willpower to take it up the butt.
You've kissed the same guy a hundred times. It still takes willpower to kiss him.
You have 0 inhibition. It still takes willpower not to close your shirt in the classroom when some guy looks at you after your button pops off.

crave

May 1, 2017
I was just in the code poking around and it's an event that fires in school during break, but as they've said, has to be October or later.
Do you by chance remember any requirements for the event to trigger? I've been through both the fall and winter breaks with nothing happening.

ralrae

Jan 4, 2018
Unless, I'm doing something wrong, when I moved to the mansion neither my parrot (parakeet) or cocaine followed me. I do still own the Apartment in the Residential section of St-P, so maybe that's the problem, but I'm afraid to sell it because then I may have to go all the way back to the parents house just to get high. Also, probably just because I still own the apartment, all my dates meet me at the apartment instead of at the mansion.

crave

May 1, 2017
Unless, I'm doing something wrong, when I moved to the mansion neither my parrot (parakeet) or cocaine followed me. I do still own the Apartment in the Residential section of St-P, so maybe that's the problem, but I'm afraid to sell it because then I may have to go all the way back to the parents house just to get high. Also, probably just because I still own the apartment, all my dates meet me at the apartment instead of at the mansion.
You may be able to set your home as the mansion by clicking on your character description. I have had mixed results with it, but it may work for you.

ralrae

Jan 4, 2018
The mansion was set as the characters home, but I unset it back to the apartment, then reset it to the mansion, but still couldn't get the bird or cocaine. Unfortunately, I had to turn the addiction thing off because I was waking up every morning desperately needing cocaine and then having to drive all the way back to the apartment to get it :( I just ended up letting the bird go.

Damerudatou

Jan 23, 2018
"One more thing..." he said in Uncle Chan from Jackie Chan Adventures accent, "How do I stop my menus from resizing every time I start up the game? Or is that just an issue with QSP Player?"

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
"One more thing..." he said in Uncle Chan from Jackie Chan Adventures accent, "How do I stop my menus from resizing every time I start up the game? Or is that just an issue with QSP Player?"
That's a QSP thing, wish we could fix it for you but its beyond our powers.

Just gave a look at the rel notes. Great work but tbh I was hoping for far more new content, It's almost all fixes and now worth a replay imo.
Damn, we try real hard you know. We lost a couple of main staff last dev cycle so we are getting back to strength and with Violet Kitten back we will be ahead for writers next cycle. Still you could just wait quietly instead of complaining because that won't make us produce stuff faster. :p
I don't know why I have this problem. 20 minutes ago it was fine
View attachment 612281
I have could guess that the line trigger but didn't before. However I don't see an issue with what triggers. Perhaps it bug we fixed already.
Willpower system is weird.
You're a nerd, someone who loves to learn and somehow it still takes willpower to pay attention in class.
You've taken it up the butt a hundred times. It still takes willpower to take it up the butt.
You've kissed the same guy a hundred times. It still takes willpower to kiss him.
You have 0 inhibition. It still takes willpower not to close your shirt in the classroom when some guy looks at you after your button pops off.
Its about things that will take an effort and the cost is dynamic for those events. Itis not perfect though and some of the events like the last one appears to be wrong. Something that was not added and we now can see as a problem is a complete removal of cost when beyond certain levels, we have only recently added the system and will make tweaks to make it better.
The mansion has many elements missing. It was never a focus of any devs as it has been seen as something you probably won't get without cheating. We are moving focus to the city so it will be on the radar soon.

ralrae

Jan 4, 2018
That's what I figured, but it's still really nice. The apartment's ok, and it's easy to walk to when I get drunk at the club. So I spend most of my time there anyway. Glad I didn't sell it though.

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Its about things that will take an effort and the cost is dynamic for those events. Itis not perfect though and some of the events like the last one appears to be wrong. Something that was not added and we now can see as a problem is a complete removal of cost when beyond certain levels, we have only recently added the system and will make tweaks to make it better.
I think people are having trouble with meaning of willpower, it could be renamed energy. Energy to kiss, energy to button the shirt etc. Not sure how that works for the coding of willpower.

Danyzinha

Dec 25, 2017
In my opinion, willpower could be taken out of the game. Depending on how you start the game, Sveta has little willpower and on a school day it reaches zero, not to mention that going up willpower is tiring, especially because going to the therapist every day is very boring.
I could totally leave in the player's hand what Sveta is going to do or not without needing willpower, the consequences of the player's choice is that it will be interesting for every choice.
As for the update, I went to a meeting in the park and the sex system remains linear and no longer because of the choice of positions as it was in the test version, why? :censored:

Sep 29, 2019
Unfortunately this game is still a bug filled mess and crashes QSP player to desktop causing all progress to be lost before a save can be done.

Don't waste your time on this version.
Try a different QSP Player i use the one the game maker recommend and it work fine.The only Crash i had so far was in in 1 Special Event very late in the game and that was the only CD that i ever had in this game and i have play near all Version.That what make this Version a little bit weaker is only that it have a lot of broken image and many events seams to not trigger or are not any more in the game.

fivesteaks

Sep 22, 2016
Unfortunately this game is still a bug filled mess and crashes QSP player to desktop causing all progress to be lost before a save can be done.

Don't waste your time on this version.
You're probably not using the recommended version of QSP. I've been playing this game for years and the only time I had a crash issue was when they updated to the newer version and I tried to run on the old QSP.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes