Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
In my opinion, willpower could be taken out of the game. Depending on how you start the game, Sveta has little willpower and on a school day it reaches zero, not to mention that going up willpower is tiring, especially because going to the therapist every day is very boring.
I could totally leave in the player's hand what Sveta is going to do or not without needing willpower, the consequences of the player's choice is that it will be interesting for every choice.
As for the update, I went to a meeting in the park and the sex system remains linear and no longer because of the choice of positions as it was in the test version, why? :censored:
The point of willpower is to force some gameplay with the need to look after this pool of resource. If you just use it then top it up at the therapist then you're not using it quite as intended but that's your choice.

The sex in the park hasn't changed throughout the dev cycle so it must be different events

Reactions: Danyzinha

Damerudatou

Jan 23, 2018
'While you smeared pubis foam in bath guy came, you were so passionate about what did not even notice it and only when he turned on the shaver socket looked up and saw him standing in front of you with a smile and treat your crotch. A few seconds later, he looked up from your feet, and said, "Hey, do you mind that I''m here, too, shave." and noticing your not very deft movement, which still continued to put foam on pussy, he added, "I can help, if necessary, when I have an older sister flew four years ago, so the bride from her fled, that had sometimes help shave. And then with a belly that does the most. " You and presented as a boy, who was still thirteen years probably was squatting in front of the pregnant girl and shaves her pussy, it''s probably had his first sexual experience.'

What the fuck does this mean? Yes, I dug through the code for this one coz it was so hilarious and I forgot to copy it from the actual text.
It's found under the file/folder named vann... It triggers when you're shaving in the university.

What I think it's supposed to say is.

"While you applied shaving foam to your pubis in the bath, a guy comes in. You were so engrossed in what you were doing that you didn't notice it, and only when he turned on the electric shaver he plugged in, did you look up and see him standing in front of you with a smile while you treated your crotch. A few seconds later, he looks up at your face and says, "Hey, do you mind that I'm in here to shave?" and noticing your inept movements, while you continue to apply shaving foam on your pussy, he adds, "I can help, if you want. I have an older sister who was supposed to get married four years ago. Her groom used to help her shave but he fled while she was pregnant. I took over that role and I'm pretty good at it." You can't help but imagine this hunk of a man at thirteen, squatting in front of a pregnant woman and shaving her pussy. It was probably his first sexual experience."

Damerudatou

Jan 23, 2018
Nevermind... I just read that whole section, and it's fucking hilarious. I'm in tears right now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Most of this is understandable but it's so machine translated that I can't stop laughing especially the line about "A few minutes later the guy graduated and started watching you." Because I keep picturing some guy in the bathroom shaving while looking at you and then out of the blue, his name gets called by the dean so he can receive his certificate. It's so jarring it could only happen in a dream.

Last edited:

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
Nevermind... I just read that whole section, and it's fucking hilarious. I'm in tears right now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Most of this is understandable but it's so machine translated that I can't stop laughing especially the line about "A few minutes later the guy graduated and started watching you." Because I keep picturing some guy in the bathroom shaving while looking at you and then out of the blue, his name gets called by the dean so he can receive his certificate. It's so jarring it could only happen in a dream.
yea tbh most of city content is all old eto stuff as no one has really wanted to work on it

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Hi,

I can't seem to be able to use the beauty bar at all Saturday, as I get the following error :

Reactions: joe316

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Hi,

I can't seem to be able to use the beauty bar at all Saturday, as I get the following error :
Yes, known issue that is fixed on the repo so it'll work in th ebug fix release due soon.
'While you smeared pubis foam in bath guy came, you were so passionate about what did not even notice it and only when he turned on the shaver socket looked up and saw him standing in front of you with a smile and treat your crotch. A few seconds later, he looked up from your feet, and said, "Hey, do you mind that I''m here, too, shave." and noticing your not very deft movement, which still continued to put foam on pussy, he added, "I can help, if necessary, when I have an older sister flew four years ago, so the bride from her fled, that had sometimes help shave. And then with a belly that does the most. " You and presented as a boy, who was still thirteen years probably was squatting in front of the pregnant girl and shaves her pussy, it''s probably had his first sexual experience.'

What the fuck does this mean? Yes, I dug through the code for this one coz it was so hilarious and I forgot to copy it from the actual text.
It's found under the file/folder named vann... It triggers when you're shaving in the university.

What I think it's supposed to say is.

"While you applied shaving foam to your pubis in the bath, a guy comes in. You were so engrossed in what you were doing that you didn't notice it, and only when he turned on the electric shaver he plugged in, did you look up and see him standing in front of you with a smile while you treated your crotch. A few seconds later, he looks up at your face and says, "Hey, do you mind that I'm in here to shave?" and noticing your inept movements, while you continue to apply shaving foam on your pussy, he adds, "I can help, if you want. I have an older sister who was supposed to get married four years ago. Her groom used to help her shave but he fled while she was pregnant. I took over that role and I'm pretty good at it." You can't help but imagine this hunk of a man at thirteen, squatting in front of a pregnant woman and shaving her pussy. It was probably his first sexual experience."
It does now! Thanks for the contribution. :D

Reactions: Voilsh

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
Can the hypnotist get Sveta pregnant? Because that would be an interesting scene for a 'Good Girl', that doesn't drink, smoke or do drugs, and thinks that she's a virgin. Especially since the hypnotist makes her forget everything he's doing to her in that room.

Danyzinha

Dec 25, 2017
The point of willpower is to force some gameplay with the need to look after this pool of resource. If you just use it then top it up at the therapist then you're not using it quite as intended but that's your choice.

The sex in the park hasn't changed throughout the dev cycle so it must be different events
I mean sex in the park on a date. When I downloaded a trial version on Discord, when I went on a date in the park I could choose sexual positions, but now in this full version, sex was linear, with no option for me to interrupt sex after allowing the boyfriend to advance.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I mean sex in the park on a date. When I downloaded a trial version on Discord, when I went on a date in the park I could choose sexual positions, but now in this full version, sex was linear, with no option for me to interrupt sex after allowing the boyfriend to advance.
Again I have no idea why. I don't see anything there that has been changed unless this was some time ago.
It might be something that happened back when we seeded the arousal code it might be that there was a problem with the old sex locations or something. :confused:
I can look into it though.

Reactions: Danyzinha

sailer

Nov 8, 2017
I created software to modify and / or add new clothes and shoes in the different categories.

It is compatible with version 0.8.0 of Girl Life

--
J'ai créé un logiciel afin de modifier et/ou d'ajouter de nouveaux vetements et chaussures dans les différentes catégories.

Il est compatible avec la version 0.8.0 de Girl Life

Version 1.0.41
Lien :

Last edited:

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Um i got a question regarding nicholas or tanya story progression, i got tanya to dom me and now i kinda stuck and don't know how to progress, i tried the debug menu the "nicholas club event 1" his friend say something about gentleman club, and need to bring sveta to that club by telling him when we're ready to go, but the problem is there are no option for that, the only option that i got is either evaluation or seduce, am i doing something wrong or do i need to do something first?

Danyzinha

Dec 25, 2017
I'm playing the developer version, I found an interesting erotic photo session, it was also nice to be able to choose sexual positions at meetings, this way to keep Sveta's virginity. Looking forward to launching the full version.
As usual I will leave some doubts here. I don't leave it at Discord because I couldn't translate there and I understand almost no English.
1. In any upcoming update, will it be possible to cancel the rental of an apartment?
2. As for Sveta's father, does the team intend to create a home for him in which Sveta can visit or even live?
3. Does the team plan to add more appliances to the game? Microwave to make snacks faster, blender to make vitamins, etc. I imagine that the priority is not these details, but in my opinion it helps to give more life to the home.
4. Because I don't know English, I end up playing without knowing much what's going on in me, I usually translate the moments of choices on Google, but I couldn't understand the fairy, what does she really do? When Sveta turns into succubus, is it possible to control her actions or will she always wake up outside? I've tried to read it through google translator, but it gets pretty confusing.

That's it for now, even though I said a lot. Sorry to always use google translator, but I know nothing about English, so just google to help me.
I even commented on the change.
Reviewing here I remembered that I commented on the teleportation starting to fail, choosing one place and going to another and you said you were going to see this.

Damerudatou

Jan 23, 2018
It does now! Thanks for the contribution. :D
No problem. I would have loved to help with more, but working from home during the virus outbreak has been backbreaking i.e. I'm now working at all hours of the day instead of just my regular 9 to 5. This game helps me take a load off on my downtime.

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

zawain

Nov 27, 2017
Am I the only one who has a problem with the sound(music)?
It feels like the game has been muted.

Edit: Never mind, the problem was with the qsp player.

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
How do become a cheerleader?
You have to wait for the event to fire when a opening for a new cheerleader happens, It is set to happen sometime in october in the game, exactly which day is random but it should happen one day that month. Then you will see posters etc go up that will tell you about tryouts, then just attend the tryouts.

Reactions: Burninghomer
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes