Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I have played through october with 2 characters now and still have not seen it.
I don't know what to tell you unless you got bad rng, I mean it is possible to go over to the next month but the odds are it should happen easily in october from my understanding. I didn't write it or code it, I am just going off what I have seen the author and coder post about it.

Reactions: Burninghomer

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Image update pack 0.8.0.1 for the bug fix build has been posted. It has the missing market and some other images in it along with a number of replacement images for existing images that are larger and/or high quality.

crave

May 1, 2017
I don't know what to tell you unless you got bad rng, I mean it is possible to go over to the next month but the odds are it should happen easily in october from my understanding. I didn't write it or code it, I am just going off what I have seen the author and coder post about it.
I've gone all the way through March with one of my characters and it hasn't ever fired. Are there any conditions needed for the event to fire? Like certain stats or social group?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I even commented on the change.
Reviewing here I remembered that I commented on the teleportation starting to fail, choosing one place and going to another and you said you were going to see this.
OK, so KeyMaster has explained this and its due to spell failure. Every spell has a chance of failure and this one on failure will send you to random location. This will always happen when you are just learning the spell from the fairy.
The text does tell you something went wrong but I can see how it could be clearer and looking to make it so.

Reactions: Danyzinha
Sep 29, 2019
I have played through october with 2 characters now and still have not seen it.
The Event fire only with a short text if you are not good enough at Cheerleading you can miss it easy as you get only a 2 Message that you make to much mistakes and you are not good enough but read carefull or you miss the Text as there is no great event or Video. It Fire for me 1 Time and i miss it why my Cheerleading skill was only at 50.Dont know exact how to rise that skill.Try it even with cheats but i see that even you use cheats you must rise it manually 1 by 1 as seams not to work with rise all to Max.All skills go then to 100 but cheerleading remain on 50.

Sep 29, 2019
Image update pack 0.8.0.1 for the bug fix build has been posted. It has the missing market and some other images in it along with a number of replacement images for existing images that are larger and/or high quality.
im not able to download it.The download start but when it reach 99% it start to endless Download.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Yes but at the moment it is only in the morning and it suppose to be in the morning and evening.
It needs a random trigger but with dad not on the schedule I decided to wait and fix it when his bedtime is corrected.

Sep 29, 2019
I've been having this issue with dl using FireFox, works fine with Chrome.
Yes can be a Firefox Problem with all this change in the Browser that they make to protect you they make more and more shit as many normal things don't work any more.Was able to Download the File with my PR Acc from Mega

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Hi, i asked this question before, but i have to ask it again because i don't get it.
How do i change my social group?

I started as nerd and wanted to become gopnik (nerd -> gopnik -> cool -> jocks was it as far as i remembered). As i asked the same before, i should just behave like those group would do i was told.
I wear slutty uniform and aggressive shoes, i slap faces and kick balls, i come to late to school every day and don't say anything, i play on phone, sleep in class, do everything except participate, talk back to teachers, get spanked ... . I have good relation with all gopniks (except Nico). All i managed was getting expelled from the nerds because iam a "slut", (sex level 0, prostitution level 0).
That makes no sense to me.
What EXACTLY do i have to do to change social group? Because obviously acting like a gopnik doesn't help at all to become one.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes