WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
If nothing has changed, you have to work on Natasha. Let her make your stuff for school. Stuff her panites, etc.

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Is there a quick way of editing the boyfriend descriptions? Or perhaps making sure that only certain body types ever come up?

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
At the starting site under About the Imagepacks: is written there is a 0.8.0 soundpack available while there is none in the download section.

I wanted to report a bug but couldn't find the link to the correct forum, therefore i report it here:
When Sveta attends church and meets her mother, there is no action available and you are stuck in that screen.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I can't get the Natasha progress to happen after the loan.
The MC did the loan, and waited. Now she talks and Natasha is a fearful and now my slave, but nothing else happens,
the MC is a total slut. like when going outside at a dance they assume she will perform.
I even cheated and pushed the MC willpower up to 200, along with high spirit chrisma and perception, no change. I even have the woman in residental St. Pertersburg as my slave too.
when skipping class in the bathtoom the gopnick girls want the MC to be degraded.
A lot of this looks like what used to happen when domination was in the submissive catagory.
How the heck to I get the MC to be a bit more dominate? Should I go back a few saves and not be a total slut??

Thanks in advance.
You can make her do your homework, then keep lending her money, then you can make her do your homework in her underwear, then you can make her carry your books to school etc. it is a slow corruption it is not meant to be fast. You are slowly turning a nice girl into your personal sex slave that takes time.

Willpower has nothing to do with dominance the way you are talking. Dom and Sub are not in the game but will return as sexual traits.

Some scenes allow for the MC to be dominate. Katja, Igor, Petia, Anushka, Natasha, detention scene with with Feofan allows that as do a few others. but being a outcast slut blocks most of it, as no one respects a outcast slut.

Reactions: Kyraga

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is there a quick way of editing the boyfriend descriptions? Or perhaps making sure that only certain body types ever come up?
I don't think so, the random bf/gf needs work but you should be able to break up with them if they are not your type.

Reactions: Watters

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
At the starting site under About the Imagepacks: is written there is a 0.8.0 soundpack available while there is none in the download section.

I wanted to report a bug but couldn't find the link to the correct forum, therefore i report it here:
When Sveta attends church and meets her mother, there is no action available and you are stuck in that screen.
Click the mega link for image packs and the sound pack is the second one.

that should be fixed in the newest bug fix build 0.8.0.1

the bug forum is on tfg site as that is our main forum.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Click the mega link for image packs and the sound pack is the second one.

that should be fixed in the newest bug fix build 0.8.0.1

the bug forum is on tfg site as that is our main forum.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, i thought qsp only means the qsp player.

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Anyone know what spells are available at the library? I've found several so far, but they seem to have dried up recently. Just wondering if I got them all or not.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
how can i unlock the door of the parents and the morning in the bathroom?
i don't understand xD
If you mean unlock and go into their room you have to do it when they are not around and it won't be locked
if you mean spy on them, you can currently only do it very early in the morning until the step dad is updated to the new schedule system

the bathroom is locked if someone is using it

Reactions: durudu

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Anyone know what spells are available at the library? I've found several so far, but they seem to have dried up recently. Just wondering if I got them all or not.
I don't think keymaster has finished updating them all and adding them to the library yet. But not positive.

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
I don't think keymaster has finished updating them all and adding them to the library yet. But not positive.
OK, I'll keep my eyes peeled then. I know I have the shower, the makeup, the shower and makeup one (don't remember what it is called) and the glammor spell. The shower and makeup and glammor ones are pretty dang useful. Saves a lot of time and worry for looking good.

Sep 29, 2019
guys i have a big problem some one have a guide to become in a prostitute plssss help
If you are a school Girl you need to go to the City and wear the right Clothes for that kind of Work after you can Work as Prostitute every night on the streets.The right Clothes you find easy when you buy it look behind in the list if the Clothes can be use for that Work.Its the same for Stripper Clothes.You can even be a half Prostitute in Pavlok but for that you need a high Slut Reputation with that you can ask people to pay you some Money for Sex.Clothes you can use all then but you must make attention that your slut Level don't go to high if not all use you and the option for asking for money don't show up anymore.

Sep 29, 2019
You can make her do your homework, then keep lending her money, then you can make her do your homework in her underwear, then you can make her carry your books to school etc. it is a slow corruption it is not meant to be fast. You are slowly turning a nice girl into your personal sex slave that takes time.

Willpower has nothing to do with dominance the way you are talking. Dom and Sub are not in the game but will return as sexual traits.

Some scenes allow for the MC to be dominate. Katja, Igor, Petia, Anushka, Natasha, detention scene with with Feofan allows that as do a few others. but being a outcast slut blocks most of it, as no one respects a outcast slut.
Not Really the last update change something in this Path.Before update i was at the Point kolka can Fuck her and try to make her Pregnant.After this update Natasha was reset to 0.Ok not really to 0 but many events are no more possible.I must give her again Money and wait again 30 Days to start with the Sex part.But with the difference that now i can take her to school without Panties have Sex with her in the School take her Home let her Strip and do my Homework have let her Lick me after and that is it no Sex any more with the brother.And when the Money run out i can give here only again Money and have to wait again 30 Days for the payback but this time with no Sex option anymore and Homework i can only study together.Seams the story make back steps now when you give her Money.

MINOS

Oct 22, 2017
If you are a school Girl you need to go to the City and wear the right Clothes for that kind of Work after you can Work as Prostitute every night on the streets.The right Clothes you find easy when you buy it look behind in the list if the Clothes can be use for that Work.Its the same for Stripper Clothes.You can even be a half Prostitute in Pavlok but for that you need a high Slut Reputation with that you can ask people to pay you some Money for Sex.Clothes you can use all then but you must make attention that your slut Level don't go to high if not all use you and the option for asking for money don't show up anymore.
well i have the clothes andi walk by the streets but nothing happens

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
OK, I'll keep my eyes peeled then. I know I have the shower, the makeup, the shower and makeup one (don't remember what it is called) and the glammor spell. The shower and makeup and glammor ones are pretty dang useful. Saves a lot of time and worry for looking good.
I think all the combat spells are done and some of the others like you named but i don't think most of the utility spells are done yet but as I said I am not positive.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Not Really the last update change something in this Path.Before update i was at the Point kolka can Fuck her and try to make her Pregnant.After this update Natasha was reset to 0.Ok not really to 0 but many events are no more possible.I must give her again Money and wait again 30 Days to start with the Sex part.But with the difference that now i can take her to school without Panties have Sex with her in the School take her Home let her Strip and do my Homework have let her Lick me after and that is it no Sex any more with the brother.And when the Money run out i can give here only again Money and have to wait again 30 Days for the payback but this time with no Sex option anymore and Homework i can only study together.Seams the story make back steps now when you give her Money.
Yeah someone else reported a similar bug and Kevin looked into it and I think he found it and fixed it for the first dev build.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
well i have the clothes andi walk by the streets but nothing happens
You need to be wearing clothes tagged as prostitute, wear heavy makeup and then it has be been late in the evening and you should see a new act called Work the Street or something to that effect.

I think the clothes, makeup and time is the only triggers, that is the only ones I can think of off the top of my head anyways.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes