4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
wea
The mod or the overhaul? If it is the overhaul I don't know. If it is the mod then click on the 3 dot and lines for the menu, then click on cheat menu act option. That opens up all the cheat options.

As for daring I am not sure what you mean by that. Do you mean inhibition the ability to wear slutty clothes or flash people etc?
To wear slutty clothes... It's the newest " from Terlis2000....

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
wea

Slutty clothes is inhibition and that is the overhaul I honestly don't know if it has the same cheat menu or not.

Reactions: 4Finger

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
yes. I think we should have as option to customize our chracter but with a limited ammount of points.
Well the full custom is just that, to let the player set it how ever they want. We have templates already which are designed to give the player some starting stats/skills but not to much to keep things a but challenging. We are unlikely to limit the custom start, simple because some people want to be able to spend as much as they want and those that don't can just choose not to spend as much.

Violet Kitten

Writer of Romantic Love Stories.
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
If the cheat menu is the same then go to Skill > Sexual > Inhibition level then Set it to 0.
If the inhibition option is not there then use the following console command: pcs_inhib = 100

Last edited:

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Well the full custom is just that, to let the player set it how ever they want. We have templates already which are designed to give the player some starting stats/skills but not to much to keep things a but challenging. We are unlikely to limit the custom start, simple because some people want to be able to spend as much as they want and those that don't can just choose not to spend as much.
WHat i' saying is that we don't know how much points e have whe we pick a preset. SO if we want to personnalise our character but without cheating on the starting attribute points, we are fucked. And we don't even know what is considered good in a stat.

Does 30 in Intel is alot or is it shit for exemple ??

Reactions: Danyzinha

crave

May 1, 2017
WHat i' saying is that we don't know how much points e have whe we pick a preset. SO if we want to personnalise our character but without cheating on the starting attribute points, we are fucked. And we don't even know what is considered good in a stat.

You can always start a character and go to the cheat menu to see what the starting stats are to get an idea of what you want

Reactions: Xaoyu

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I finally got the Cheerleading poster to appear.
I'm not sure if any or all of these are a coincidence or not, but some of the big differences between this playthru and my previous games:
  • This character finished the Starlet Dance sequence during September
  • This character is close friends with Albina and visits her house often
  • This character is still has a virgin pussy (although her mouth and ass are heavily used.)
  • This character has never used any form of birth control
  • This character is NOT on the volleyball team
  • This character is currently wearing the default school uniform rather than a better one.
  • This character has short black hair
  • This character cannot updo her hair (not sure if this is a glitch or if her hair just isn't long enough.)
(note: This particular save file happened shortly after I changed the character's size from "wiry" to "ripped", so she has a ton of nice clothes but currently none of them fit. She's got more than enough money to resize them at the tailor after school.)
(note 2: This particular character started off as a jock, but somehow switched over to the nerds. She's supposed to go to their RPG at the library at 20:00 on the day of the save.)

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I need help and say a suggestion: 1- how to be a cheerleader? 2- Have you ever thought about adding a police job? That is, being a police officer?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017

Well I didn't create the custom start, but it should likely have some examples in it. I know I went by this when i made the preset starts and the game is designed with it in mind Sveta is a teenaged girl so is going to mostly be in the average range or below to start. With skills mostly in Learner or Barely knows it with a few competent for the jocks in their main sport.

skill levels
0-20 Barely know what it is
21 - 40 Learner
41 - 60 Competent
61 - 80 Skilled
81 + Master

stat levels
0-20 Below average
21 - 40 average
41 - 60 above average
61 - 80 good
81 - 90 great
91+ world class

Reactions: Xaoyu

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I need help and say a suggestion: 1- how to be a cheerleader? 2- Have you ever thought about adding a police job? That is, being a police officer?
If you mean how to join, you just have to wait until the fliers at school go up then go to try out for it.
A police job has been brought up but would be a very hard job to write. It would be new locations, new npc's, new events every day. Police rarely have days that are similar at all.

Reactions: Templar Knight

kronmar

Sep 30, 2018
Anyone else has problems with Rex party attendance? Sveta has been invited to Rex party by her sister on Friday before 1800 in front of the community centre. However, this even does not work properly, because whenever I arrive at the place I can drink beer sometimes chat with the group but nothing else. On Monday, when Sveta speaks with her sister she says that we missed you at the party. I have to mention that only one time it worked as intended, but other 4 have not.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Anyone else has problems with Rex party attendance? Sveta has been invited to Rex party by her sister on Friday before 1800 in front of the community centre. However, this even does not work properly, because whenever I arrive at the place I can drink beer sometimes chat with the group but nothing else. On Monday, when Sveta speaks with her sister she says that we missed you at the party. I have to mention that only one time it worked as intended, but other 4 have not.
There are issues and we know about it. The parties are in middle of a revamp so best we can offer is wait for that process to finish and then it should all work a treat. trying to sort the mess that they were is why the whole thing is being rewritten.

Reactions: crave and Shafty
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes