Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
i noticed in statistics that there were things for bestiality but, i dunno how to access that content
It was turned into a mod for a variety of reasons, partially because a lot of our players asked for it to be removed from the main game for legal reasons in their country.

Reactions: Abdi Abdoo

kronmar

Sep 30, 2018
There are issues and we know about it. The parties are in middle of a revamp so best we can offer is wait for that process to finish and then it should all work a treat. trying to sort the mess that they were is why the whole thing is being rewritten.
ahh, thank you for clarifing, I thought that I was doing something wrong.

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Is there a non sexual way to "sell goods to passenger" at the station without having to pay the cops ?

1naughtyalien

Jun 22, 2019
All the music , bus, metro sounds work in my Qqsp 1.9.0 player and game version 0.8.0.1. But the sex/fucking/moaning sounds don't play in the game, though they are available in the "sounds"folder of the game! Please help.

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
The cops always screw you one way or another if you try and sell stuff there.
But then you almost make no profit from doing that.

You have to but the stuff firstly. then you sell it to make profit but have to pay 500$, each time, to not have to be fucked by the cop.

Where is the profit and therefore the interest ? I mean each items cost you 100$, it's not like you were selling them 5x the price.

Wouldn't it be interesting to implement a mechanic that give you a chance to play around this feature ? Using for exemple your "persuasion" attribute or soemthing a bit more complicated maybe.

EDIT : you mean that if i have the approval of the Father in law to stock in the garage, i can sell stuff outside the station ??

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
All the music , bus, metro sounds work in my Qqsp 1.9.0 player and game version 0.8.0.1. But the sex/fucking/moaning sounds don't play in the game, though they are available in the "sounds"folder of the game! Please help.
Most sex scenes don't use sound files is why. only a few do.

Reactions: 1naughtyalien

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
I started the game during the school break and my character was working as a maid in nichola's house in St petersbourg. In sepetmber i went back to school. So i can't fulfill my duty as a maid. What does it imply regarding Nicholas ? Will he fire me if i come back later ?

EDIT : ok i got fired. There are some issue with this path 'cause Niholas does not take my age in consideration (16 years old) and their house is not considered my principal residence location when i'm working for them while it's where i'm sleeping.

Last edited:

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
I'm having problems triggering Ivan's help with Niko. My relationship with him is at 100 but talking to him during school breaks or in community center gives his usual responses.

Reactions: Burninghomer

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
If you mean how to join, you just have to wait until the fliers at school go up then go to try out for it.
A police job has been brought up but would be a very hard job to write. It would be new locations, new npc's, new events every day. Police rarely have days that are similar at all.
I'm arriving on the 24th of October and nothing related to the cheerleaders, in case October happens, can the event still happen? and how can I provoke or force this event?

Reactions: Burninghomer

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Most sex scenes don't use sound files is why. only a few do.
There is something i don't really understand about the stat and skill system.

I created my character with "good" starting stat in fighting attribute (around 35 and 40)
Then i took a shit ton of kick boxing lessons in St petersbourg and i barely get one skill point by spending 10 lesson on it.

But… it appears that those stat still increase by themselves (when i'm not training) and i wonder if it's because i increase my basic stat : strengh, agility...

If that's the case, what's the point of taking expensive kick boxing lessons if i can just increase my fighting stat by doing push up and yoga ?

An other question, does sparing in the ring increase our fighting stat too ?

Grapesurgery

Nov 7, 2018
How can i trigger scenes with Leonid, father of Dimka? In the folders the pictures tell that his office should be in the office area but i cannot find anything.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes