Sep 29, 2019
You need to be wearing clothes tagged as prostitute, wear heavy makeup and then it has be been late in the evening and you should see a new act called Work the Street or something to that effect.

I think the clothes, makeup and time is the only triggers, that is the only ones I can think of off the top of my head anyways.
Its right.You Need the Clothes tagget for that Work,Medium to Heavy Makeup and the right time.I try it out 10 Minutes ago and it Work fine for me even with a full innocent MC

Jul 28, 2019
You need to be wearing clothes tagged as prostitute, wear heavy makeup and then it has be been late in the evening and you should see a new act called Work the Street or something to that effect.

I think the clothes, makeup and time is the only triggers, that is the only ones I can think of off the top of my head anyways.
Edit:I thought you needed low inhibition but quick testing it shows that there is an additional trigger that is something else - maybe you need to have lost your virginity? Anyways even if properly clothed and made-up you can receive the alternate text:
"You could work as a prostitute, but you aren't comfortable with the idea."

Last edited:

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
You can make her do your homework, then keep lending her money, then you can make her do your homework in her underwear, then you can make her carry your books to school etc. it is a slow corruption it is not meant to be fast. You are slowly turning a nice girl into your personal sex slave that takes time.

Willpower has nothing to do with dominance the way you are talking. Dom and Sub are not in the game but will return as sexual traits.

Some scenes allow for the MC to be dominate. Katja, Igor, Petia, Anushka, Natasha, detention scene with with Feofan allows that as do a few others. but being a outcast slut blocks most of it, as no one respects a outcast slut.
I still think something has changed. I went back a save or so and the MC is not a slut now. Then had Natasha do homework for I think two weeks, there was never an option for her in panties. It is stuck at her just doing homework.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Edit:I thought you needed low inhibition but quick testing it shows that there is an additional trigger that is something else - maybe you need to have lost your virginity? Anyways even if properly clothed and made-up you can receive the alternate text:
"You could work as a prostitute, but you aren't comfortable with the idea."
Ok I went and looked it up to be sure and this is all you need
if pcs_makeup > 2 and PCloStyle = 4 and pcs_inhib >= 40 and (stat['vaginal'] > 0 or pav_slut >= 50):

So need makeup medium or heavy, clothes tagged as prostitute, inhibition of 40 or less, then either not be a virgin or have a slut rep of 50 or more.

Reactions: feelotraveller

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I still think something has changed. I went back a save or so and the MC is not a slut now. Then had Natasha do homework for I think two weeks, there was never an option for her in panties. It is stuck at her just doing homework.
yeah there was apparenlty a bug but Kevin fixed it and it should be in the next dev build.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
For those of you that use our dev builds the first of the new dev image packs it up with some replacement images and some new images for the content coming soon. Hopefully there will be a dev build this week.

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
I seem to remember there being random dudes (as in randomly generated, without a narrative etc) you could date in this game. Is the same possible with random chicks?

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Are you using the recommended QSPplayer to and opening the game from there?
i dowloaded the full game Girl life v0.8.0 + Qqsp-1.9.0-win64
and when i open Qsp and try to open a new game selecting the GirlLife0.8.qsp file i get this msg.

Last edited:

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
For those of you that use our dev builds the first of the new dev image packs it up with some replacement images and some new images for the content coming soon. Hopefully there will be a dev build this week.
Something i done understand with the character creation system is that i have no limit on the attribute points i can give to my character. i don't know what is considered too much or not enough. Can you help ?

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
I seem to remember there being random dudes (as in randomly generated, without a narrative etc) you could date in this game. Is the same possible with random chicks?
Yes it is. At least it was in older versions, but since those randoms annoy me, i always disable them and can't tell for sure for the last 2 or 3 updates.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Yes, there are random chicks too.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Yes but like the guys they are bare bones and don't really do a lot other than a few random dates.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Something i done understand with the character creation system is that i have no limit on the attribute points i can give to my character. i don't know what is considered too much or not enough. Can you help ?
Are you referring to the create your own custom character?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I use brother Mod, witch one should a raise to get higher daring....
The mod or the overhaul? If it is the overhaul I don't know. If it is the mod then click on the 3 dot and lines for the menu, then click on cheat menu act option. That opens up all the cheat options.

As for daring I am not sure what you mean by that. Do you mean inhibition the ability to wear slutty clothes or flash people etc?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes