jahoga1357

Dec 29, 2019
Hi, all! For some reason i'm having a strange issue. I installed clean 0.8 version and every time i try to start a new game (cursed schoolgirl June or August, any starting personality), whenever i exit the Pavlovsk house after 07:59 ('Leave and go to the courtyard' from home or 'Leave the building' from the 1st floor), the player just freezes dead. Windows 7 (64). Never had this with the previous version and haven't seen anyone reporting anything like that. If i remember correctly, 0.8 even worked, when i installed it over previous version but i've since deleted it. Any help or ideas how to fix this?

Edit: And i can exit home just fine if i use old-ass Quest Soft Player 5.7.0... or Qqsp 1.4.2... Bummer

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Hi, all! For some reason i'm having a strange issue. I installed clean 0.8 version and every time i try to start a new game (cursed schoolgirl June or August, any starting personality), whenever i exit the Pavlovsk house after 07:59 ('Leave and go to the courtyard' from home or 'Leave the building' from the 1st floor), the player just freezes dead. Windows 7 (64). Never had this with the previous version and haven't seen anyone reporting anything like that. If i remember correctly, 0.8 even worked, when i installed it over previous version but i've since deleted it. Any help or ideas how to fix this?
I would check that its playing through the correct QSPplayer.

Reactions: jahoga1357

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Hi, i asked this question before, but i have to ask it again because i don't get it.
How do i change my social group?

I started as nerd and wanted to become gopnik (nerd -> gopnik -> cool -> jocks was it as far as i remembered). As i asked the same before, i should just behave like those group would do i was told.
I wear slutty uniform and aggressive shoes, i slap faces and kick balls, i come to late to school every day and don't say anything, i play on phone, sleep in class, do everything except participate, talk back to teachers, get spanked ... . I have good relation with all gopniks (except Nico). All i managed was getting expelled from the nerds because iam a "slut", (sex level 0, prostitution level 0).
That makes no sense to me.
What EXACTLY do i have to do to change social group? Because obviously acting like a gopnik doesn't help at all to become one.
It takes forever to change to a new group. I believe it is grupvalue 1 in the code. I'm not sure at what the value is when they ask you but it is high. To change in the cheat menu, dynamic input command, enter grupvalue 1 = x. x being 0-100.

Reactions: Klausus

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Yeah, thanks. That seems to be the matter. Works fine on old-ass Quest Soft Player 5.7.0 or Qqsp 1.4.2, but not on Qqsp 1.9.0. Gonna dig that
I had similiar issues using a newer qsp-player. i got just one small stability problem (occasional crashes when in the city), but after playing the game forever, i accidentially used an older qsp player and then in some scenes i've seen pictures i've never seen before. It seems like, some players don't show all content as they should.
No crash anymore too since i use an older player.

Reactions: jahoga1357

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hi, i asked this question before, but i have to ask it again because i don't get it.
How do i change my social group?

I started as nerd and wanted to become gopnik (nerd -> gopnik -> cool -> jocks was it as far as i remembered). As i asked the same before, i should just behave like those group would do i was told.
I wear slutty uniform and aggressive shoes, i slap faces and kick balls, i come to late to school every day and don't say anything, i play on phone, sleep in class, do everything except participate, talk back to teachers, get spanked ... . I have good relation with all gopniks (except Nico). All i managed was getting expelled from the nerds because iam a "slut", (sex level 0, prostitution level 0).
That makes no sense to me.
What EXACTLY do i have to do to change social group? Because obviously acting like a gopnik doesn't help at all to become one.
As someone else mentioned it takes a long time. There was something missing from the code based on being friends raising it, it should be in one of the dev builds soon which will make it a bit easier to switch groups with out becoming a outcast first.

You are not the first one to report the slut outcast from just losing the group. I asked a coder to look into it and they didn't see a problem on why it would happen, I will ask again. To see if the problem can be found and fixed.

Reactions: Klausus

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
That's who missing now it's "Terlis2000" on (TFGames.Site) shold be finish with the update of his "Brother mod". When that happen, Dowload - Unzip - Install - PLAY.......:D:D

Reactions: Namco15

Terlis2000

May 12, 2017
That's who missing now it's "Terlis2000" on (TFGames.Site) shold be finish with the update of his "Brother mod". When that happen, Dowload - Unzip - Install - PLAY.......:D:D
I am working on it as I type this. My hope is to have it finish before the weekend is out but don't hold me to that.

Reactions: 4Finger

Noxissa

Jul 29, 2017
How would one go about editing the text in the game? There's some machine translated stuff I wouldn't mind fixing up a little.

Reactions: Watters

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
How would one go about editing the text in the game? There's some machine translated stuff I wouldn't mind fixing up a little.
Best bet is join discord and PM either Kevin or myself on there. We both use the same names.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
can I play the game on Mac ?
Yes I know there is a player that works for mac, linux and andriod, but understand we don't make the players and have no control of them. Our game will work on any thing that has a qsp program to play it on.

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
I can't get the Natasha progress to happen after the loan.
The MC did the loan, and waited. Now she talks and Natasha is a fearful and now my slave, but nothing else happens,
the MC is a total slut. like when going outside at a dance they assume she will perform.
I even cheated and pushed the MC willpower up to 200, along with high spirit chrisma and perception, no change. I even have the woman in residental St. Pertersburg as my slave too.
when skipping class in the bathtoom the gopnick girls want the MC to be degraded.
A lot of this looks like what used to happen when domination was in the submissive catagory.
How the heck to I get the MC to be a bit more dominate? Should I go back a few saves and not be a total slut??

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Kyraga
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes