Jun 24, 2017
Sweet! Finally a clean install. That 0.7 folder from two years ago started looked so cluttered with the updates and mods. :ROFLMAO:
I loved the bullying route thing sveta received at school in the last update (?), I'd love to see more of that.
What bullying route? How do you start it?

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
It's the one when Christina catches you naked on the beach. She'll then gives you some hard times after P.E. Sadly I think it stops there, that's why I hoped for some more bully stuff during school.

Sartain

Jul 4, 2017
I downloaded the new 0.8 version but it seems to have a lot of broken graphics links, did anyone else experience this?

Jun 24, 2017
It's the one when Christina catches you naked on the beach. She'll then gives you some hard times after P.E. Sadly I think it stops there, that's why I hoped for some more bully stuff during school.
Ah I see, if you aren't aware there is also one where if you beat christina in a race 4 or 5 times that happens on the weekend. You will walk in on her and the coach and you have option to expose them. If you do she will fight you and if you lose you will get bullied everyday by her. Wasn't aware that there was another way to do it.

Reactions: ChristyMorrigan

LittleVexy

Jan 3, 2018
I downloaded the full package and just unzipped it but mp4's don't play. Like when you exercise it only shows the text without the video. Do I need to download "qsp-video-0.4.2 .zip " aswell or was that included in the file?

Edit: Ok nvm, they work if I run the game from the Windows batch file instead of the qsp. Is that actually the correct way to run it or am I doing something wrong?

Edit 2: Well the file IS called "start". /facepalm I'm dumb lol...
It explained in the OP under "Video Requirement". If the video won't play, the QSP player (and its version) you are using doesn't support video then. There is a QSP player included with the game itself, that will work. Or you can get standalone Infinite or Sonnix players, as explained in the OP, separately from the game.

LittleVexy

Jan 3, 2018
Before I download this may I ask what Mind control is in this game?
There is an option to go to therapist, to improve your mood and mental wellbeing. He tells you he can have a boring coversation with you, where you just chat, or this experimental hypnotherapy for better results... If you choose hypnotherapy, he will hypnotize you... and well...

Reactions: ChristyMorrigan

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
Had trouble trying to get the party invite trigger with sister. Has this been fixed or am I missing a step before triggering meeting?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Does anyone have a guide on how to progress things with mira's dad ? I was sure there was content for him but can't find anything else, same for mira's brother
The closet thing we have to a walkthrough is a fan created wiki

You can also join our discord server and ask questions there, typically someone knows the answer to any question you might have.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
How does one restore the view of the windows to its standard state?
I fucked up mine so hard.the game became unplayable.
That is a qsp player thing, but you should be able to drag the windows around, there is I believe a way to lock them or unlock them in place. I don't recall off the top of my head where it is.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Anyone have a save with Kolka and Natasha able to have sex? The grind is too real...
Natasha is meant to be one of our slow building stories. You are slowly corrupting a girl until you can more or less pimp her out. Most our or stories can be done at the same time and it is recommend to no focus on a single thing but just explore and do several stories at once. The game is more of a sandbox, think Skyrim where you can do a single quest one a time but usually you collect several quests and do them all, if that makes sense.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Before I download this may I ask what Mind control is in this game?
I don't believe there is any, mostly because it is to hard to write that with how the game is set up. Since we have no clue what the player might do as this is more of a sandbox style game. With that said magic can boost stats, and open up options that is normally locked behind have a certain stat or skill at x levels. Keymaster is working on expanding the magic game still, so I don't know all his long term plans.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Try 3 Different Saves 2 from 7.6.1 that i even use with the Dev Version with no Problem and a Clean Dev version Save but nothing the game Work but you get the entire Time Po-Ups with Errors and missing things that can not be find.
to the new Version with fresh start:0.8.0 have a lot of missing or Broken image in the Dev version all that image Work fine.1 is when you go to the garage of your Stepfather you get the text but only a Broken image above it. Then in the School even some event have broken image.The Party start now strange for me in the first Week without i was invite.On Friday i was going to make sport see the sister speak with her and she ask me direct if i was ready for the Party.Even some other Event i can start now even i don't have the Relation with the persons.And the Street Robber now trigger real to much near every time i go to the residential area i must defend myself from him.Then something strange with my Clothes buy some nice stuff wear it at home and save them but the day after when i want to use that save the game say me that i don't own any more that clothes and all that i save was not any more in my wardrobe.
I am a writer, I do some basic code but not the more advance stuff, it is possible enough change that old saves don't work. I honestly don't know. I just know normally they do from one release to the next.

As for the broken garage image that was not reported in time so we had no idea it was broken. I did upload a new core pack with it fixed in it, but I will also be adding the fixed images to the first dev build of 0.8.1

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
There is a few other bully events in school for nerds and outcasts as well, where Sveta can be bullied by the gopniks as well and depending on slut rep and a few other things, can lead to basically lesbian rape or swirly and or having your clothes stolen and Sveta has to run home naked.

The Christina bully content is on the short list of things to be revamped. It won't be this coming release most likely unless something unexpected happens but soonish I hope.

Reactions: Loqic

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Had trouble trying to get the party invite trigger with sister. Has this been fixed or am I missing a step before triggering meeting?
It was worked on a few times, as far as I know it works. No one reported it as a bug during our feature lock bug testing build. It is now more based on your friendship with your sister.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Who is natalia in school. There are some images in folder
A new character VK added for the Niko story, she is a new nerd girl that for now is just part of Niko's story but VK will be giving her, her own story as well afterwards.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes