Hamakabula

Nov 21, 2017
Installing new versions over old ones it feels like a lot of routes and events end up closing. Is this a known issue? Should I rather start a new game everytime? That seems hard seeing how some arcs (like finishing school, going to uni, buying the expensive stuff) can take years ingame

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Installing new versions over old ones it feels like a lot of routes and events end up closing. Is this a known issue? Should I rather start a new game everytime? That seems hard seeing how some arcs (like finishing school, going to uni, buying the expensive stuff) can take years ingame
We try our best to make updates compatible but depending on the specific event and how much we have to change the code this can lead to problems but it shouldn't close lots of stuff off for the PC.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
how to sell drugs or become drug addict and start whoring on streets for drugs ?
Yuo can't sell drugs or whore for them but you can buy them. Talk to the stoners in th ecity park and they'l tell you where the crack house is in the city residential area. That should also unlock the coke dealer behind Pav trainstation, iirc.

Reactions: alex andrews

Rule97

May 2, 2018
So how do i lose the mc virginity, i really invest in roleplying but so far for example Vasily (childood frind and all that) i can't seem to lose the virginity with him, i don't want the first time to be with and old perv and that or wth a bully from school, the other one i like is the brother, and so far he seems like the only one with who i can lose my virginity.

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
So how do i lose the mc virginity, i really invest in roleplying but so far for example Vasily (childood frind and all that) i can't seem to lose the virginity with him, i don't want the first time to be with and old perv and that or wth a bully from school, the other one i like is the brother, and so far he seems like the only one with who i can lose my virginity.
Fedor seems like what you are looking for. Chat him up at school and he will eventually ask you out.

Jaekynk

Mar 20, 2018
Vitek should share you with his friends if you're dating him. Seems like the kind of guy that would do that since he sleeps around so much. Maybe it can be implemented in future updates.

Aug 7, 2017
Haven't touched this since before the reputation system got overhauled, have the "social costs" of getting a high slut score been reduced? I noticed you're still able to interact with other students fairly normally. Also, your one childhood gopnik friend(vasily?) will try and prevent you from drinking with them even with a bad relationship

alex andrews

Jun 17, 2019
Yuo can't sell drugs or whore for them but you can buy them. Talk to the stoners in th ecity park and they'l tell you where the crack house is in the city residential area. That should also unlock the coke dealer behind Pav trainstation, iirc.
where is ecity ?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Fedor or Artem both have content for a virgin Sveta.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
how to sell drugs or become drug addict and start whoring on streets for drugs ?
For working the streets as a whore, you just need to wear a lot of makeup, have clothes tagged as prostitution and then go late in the evening/night in the city streets and you will have a option to work the streets.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes