PinkBishop

Oct 29, 2017
The hypnotist doctor at the hospital, will that just run in a loop or are there an end or conclusion in some way?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
thanks what's the fastest way to become a jock?
Do well during gym class(aka have high physical stats and skills), go watch them jocks pickup games on Saturday, standing up for yourself when harassed (thought this will increase gopnik standing too), I would have to check the code but if you are using the dev builds trying out for cheerleading will also increase it.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The hypnotist doctor at the hospital, will that just run in a loop or are there an end or conclusion in some way?
You mean the clinic in pav? If so I can't recall who worked on it but I don't think they ever finished it and I don't think they are around anymore. I honestly can't recall who wrote it now.

Reactions: PinkBishop

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
Can you do anything with the headmistress as a girl? I talk to her during lunch break, but when I annoy the teachers, I have to go to some guy instead.

And is there a more reliable way to find a female date? I find tons of random males. So far I only found a single female asking for a date since I started playing.

(Also is there a more wholesome Mistress? Not a fan of destroyed genitals and bleeding. I found the one from the boutique and the other one from the sexshop)

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I have 2 chicks Sveta is dating, so just be patient and look around. As for a mistress, I thought the sex shop was a dude?

nopenopenope11

Dec 25, 2018
There is a bug in Gadukino in the banya at grandparent's house. The solution is to add mira = 0 under all of the exit scenarios in the Gadbana file with the qsp editor.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Can you do anything with the headmistress as a girl? I talk to her during lunch break, but when I annoy the teachers, I have to go to some guy instead.

And is there a more reliable way to find a female date? I find tons of random males. So far I only found a single female asking for a date since I started playing.

(Also is there a more wholesome Mistress? Not a fan of destroyed genitals and bleeding. I found the one from the boutique and the other one from the sexshop)
Assuming you mean the headmistress at school the only content she has is punishment if you misbehave at school which will get steadily worse if you keep getting in trouble and or taunt her during it.

girls to date? Guess that depends if you mean relationship or friends with benefits. Julia and Katja at school you can date, Julia is getting a revamped and expanded story done now, hopefully it will make this relationship. If you mean just friends with benefits, then Natasha and Anushka at school both have that, well Natasha is more you blackmail her. Then a few of the girls have a few scenes. Christina can end up being a bully, Albina can lead to stuff but she will also try and pimp you out in her dance troupe. There is a couple in the city as well you can see I forget their name off the top of my head though.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I have 2 chicks Sveta is dating, so just be patient and look around. As for a mistress, I thought the sex shop was a dude?
There is a random chance you can run into a dom girl there, she is actually a Uni student which has some more but not a lot more content when you attend the Uni.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Natasha from the boutique should be quite a nice mistress. Rarely harsh but a bit demanding, it sounds more like you are talking about the Sveta as mistress options. Those are old content and can get extreme.

mercyisdead

Jul 21, 2019
Do well during gym class(aka have high physical stats and skills), go watch them jocks pickup games on Saturday, standing up for yourself when harassed (thought this will increase gopnik standing too), I would have to check the code but if you are using the dev builds trying out for cheerleading will also increase it.
Woah...wait wait wait....how/where do I try out for cheerleading? Never seen that before!

forbidden79

Sep 2, 2019
Hi, it seem the recent update to 7.6 broke the qsp for android as I kept getting this error after creating name for the main character. (I never changed the name just using the default name) I was able to play 7.5.1 without any problems. I think this error was reported before but there was no fix for it. Would appreciate if someone can help, thanks.

Error

Action : -1
Line : 51
Error Number : 101
Description: Type mismatch!

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
I see. Hm, Katja is nice too I guess.

Natasha from the boutique should be quite a nice mistress. Rarely harsh but a bit demanding, it sounds more like you are talking about the Sveta as mistress options. Those are old content and can get extreme.
She told me something about "If you want to learn dom, you have to be sub first" and even if I do everything, at one point she basically destroys a bodypart and my only choice is to choose which one. Doing that to a young girl (and a virgin in my character's case) is bad. It felt more like a horror game at that point. :p

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I see. Hm, Katja is nice too I guess.

She told me something about "If you want to learn dom, you have to be sub first" and even if I do everything, at one point she basically destroys a bodypart and my only choice is to choose which one. Doing that to a young girl (and a virgin in my character's case) is bad. It felt more like a horror game at that point. :p
Oh, yeah. It would be pretty bad for a virgin to take that, we didn't really think a virgin would be trying to be a dom but its a trick if you don't assert yourself early you will remain her sub.
I believe she does regret being too harsh and can be sweet too, if its an consolation.

comodin

Nov 17, 2018
We have one tihng taht goes down at full speed and other taht goes up at full speed how do you counter neutralize or stop that?

Terlis2000

May 12, 2017
Posted an Update to my Overhaul over on TFGamess -

It is updated to the latest dev version and is EXPERIMENTAL so "buyer beware" (sure to have some bugs).

Reactions: Regissilva77

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
What's the deal with the ring and neckless you can find in your grandparent's barn? I assume that its something to do with the magic system that not been implemented yet but as they are the only jewelry aside from piercings its a shame you can't add them to your outfits.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes