Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Non-magic character, and my character is "underweight". Also noticed a bug, the wallets/purses you pick up in the market have 0 in them every time.
Then they should not have gotten bigger, I have no idea how they would have gotten bigger unless you went and got a boob job.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Would someone be kind enough to upload a save where Natasha Belova and the brother have sex?
I don't have a save but once she owes you money and you can start making her do your homework, just keep lending her money and keep doing that, make sure when you can to make her carry your books to school and after awhile it becomes a option. It is a slow progression on purpose, because you are slowly corrupting her to more or less pimp her out as your personal whore and that takes time.

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
I don't have a save but once she owes you money and you can start making her do your homework, just keep lending her money and keep doing that, make sure when you can to make her carry your books to school and after awhile it becomes a option. It is a slow progression on purpose, because you are slowly corrupting her to more or less pimp her out as your personal whore and that takes time.
well, after 3 month of her doing your homework every day, you kinda lose hope and do something less boring though.

Beceus

Jan 13, 2020
well, after 3 month of her doing your homework every day, you kinda lose hope and do something less boring though.
You only need to do that 3-5 times though.
Next step is actually before you go to school.
between (I think it is) 7.00 and 7.30 go into the corridor of your parents apartment and further down is the option to go to school with her.

Reactions: lilliaa

Dagerdese

Dec 10, 2019
Is succubus energy bugged? Even after learning how to read the energy levels from Tatiana (or whatever it's called) none of the succubus events increase it.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
lilliaa

1. After you get Natasha to do your homework you unlock the option to go to school with her in the morning, which is accessible via the hallway of your apartment between 7:00 and 7:30. Well, have her carry your school stuff, to be exact.
2. Now you have unlocked more interactions at her place - in her room, specifically: have her lick your feet -> spit in her mouth -> have her lick your pussy.
3. This is where you unlock the Kolka interactions: when you go to school with Natasha you make her stuff her panties inside her. Randomly, an event will trigger with you two going down the stairs and encountering Kolka (since it is random you can just savescum the encounter).

That unlocks the option to call Kolka to her room where you can have them interact (a few times each as it builds up from masturbation to sex). IIRC the option to call Kolka is limited to 18:00-21:00.

I am stuck myself afterwards, though. Even dug through the code. All I got is "NatashaQW = 9: You made Natasha fuck Olu.". Can anyone help me here? Who/what/where/why/when is Olu?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I am stuck myself afterwards, though. Even dug through the code. All I got is "NatashaQW = 9: You made Natasha fuck Olu.". Can anyone help me here? Who/what/where/why/when is Olu?
Olu is Aunt Luda's boyfriend, you have to do her story line to unlock Olu and once you have you can then have Natasha also have sex with him. It is one of the optional crossover between storyline events, if you are having her have sex with Kolka that is the end of her current solo storyline.

With that said the Luda and Olu storyline is getting a complete revamp so I would suggest waiting until it has been added to the dev build before trying to start it.

Reactions: Tsugumi

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is succubus energy bugged? Even after learning how to read the energy levels from Tatiana (or whatever it's called) none of the succubus events increase it.
I don't think so, but Keymaster is in charge of all magic related content, but as far as I know it is working fine.

Dagerdese

Dec 10, 2019
How do I compile the git dev build? I thought running the MakeQSP.bat would be correct but it says there's no glife.qsp and none of the commands appear to create one.

I'm asking because the compiled dev build on mega has a pretty nasty inhibition bug where drinking water from a fridge permanently increases your inhibition and there was some mention of it being fixed in the TF bug report thread.

I don't think so, but Keymaster is in charge of all magic related content, but as far as I know it is working fine.
Maybe because I'm playing on the dev build, but for example I start with -90 energy, go to the park at 2:20 to hunt and repeat until it works (also appears bugged, time only passes if prey is found) and I end up with -180 energy at 6:45.

Last edited:

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
How do I compile the git dev build? I thought running the MakeQSP.bat would be correct but it says there's no glife.qsp and none of the commands appear to create one.

I'm asking because the compiled dev build on mega has a pretty nasty inhibition bug where drinking water from a fridge permanently increases your inhibition and there was some mention of it being fixed in the TF bug report thread.
copy your glife.qsp from your girl life folder into the folder in which the makeqsp.bat is

Dagerdese

Dec 10, 2019
copy your glife.qsp from your girl life folder into the folder in which the makeqsp.bat is
When I choose Build it says: "'python' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file." but I have python 3.8.1 installed, what am I doing wrong?

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
When I choose Build it says: "'python' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file." but I have python 3.8.1 installed, what am I doing wrong?
There is a site called google which is really helpful... ;)

You have to add python to your windows path... See 3.3.1 to fix your problem.

Dagerdese

Dec 10, 2019
There is a site called google which is really helpful... ;)

You have to add python to your windows path... See 3.3.1 to fix your problem.
Thanks, sorry for having you spoonfeed me like that.

Anyway the bug doesn't appear to be fixed even on the latest git version.

Every time you drink water or tea from the fridge, your inhibition increases by 3. Every full hour the game appears to make some check and returns your inhibition to the original value.
In restaurants water, juice, spiced tea and black coffee do the same thing (but not milkshake or kvass).
Bottled water (either disposable or refillable) also don't increase inhibition.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Thanks, sorry for having you spoonfeed me like that.

Anyway the bug doesn't appear to be fixed even on the latest git version.

Every time you drink water or tea from the fridge, your inhibition increases by 3. Every full hour the game appears to make some check and returns your inhibition to the original value.
In restaurants water, juice, spiced tea and black coffee do the same thing (but not milkshake or kvass).
Bottled water (either disposable or refillable) also don't increase inhibition.
I think the inhibition problem results from the alcohol reduction, when drinking water. I fixed that and Kevin will merge the fix later.

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
I still don't get how in a town where seemingly everyone is super horny and sexually aggressive all the time, being a ho somehow makes everyone hate you.

Reactions: GandiIV and teaven

fivesteaks

Sep 22, 2016
I still don't get how in a town where seemingly everyone is super horny and sexually aggressive all the time, being a ho somehow makes everyone hate you.
If a girl fucks a bunch of dudes, she's a slut. If a guy does it, he's a gay slut.

or something, idk how eastern europe works

• Haha
Reactions: Sorter

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The difference is how public or private things are. Take Sonia after she falls, she has sex with any guy, anywhere and is a outcast slut because of it. Some of the other girls have a lot of sex but it tends to be more private and they don't sleep with anyone but with certain guys they trust not to brag. Which brings me to the last thing, some of the guys are more likely talk than others. I will use two example, Marcus doesn't brag so having sex with him doesn't raise slut fame unless someone see's the two of you sneak off and then it will raise it a little. Dan on the other hand brags so even having sex with him in private causes slut fame to go up because he tells everyone.

Then depending on your social group depends how quickly you become a outcast for it. If you already are a outcast it takes very little to then also be labeled a slut, if you are a nerd they will dump you faster than the other groups to being a outcast for slutting around, while the gopniks are the ones that you can do it the most with before they kick you to the curb.

Finally not everyone hates you, not all the NPC's care that much, but they also don't want to be scene hanging out with a outcast to much, so will give you the cold shoulder at school but if you go see them in private they are fine hanging out.

Tkanas

Dec 1, 2019
please help, I can’t get together with a guy and get married, before that there were 3 husbands, but they disappeared somewhere, but now I can’t get a new one, I’m pushing to talk about living together and nothing happens on this topic on the following dates

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
please help, I can’t get together with a guy and get married, before that there were 3 husbands, but they disappeared somewhere, but now I can’t get a new one, I’m pushing to talk about living together and nothing happens on this topic on the following dates
I assume you are talking about the random boyfriends, I am not sure how all the code works as it has some problems the person that wrote it left the team before it was completely finished. But I believe there is a random chance based on their likes if they want to get married so it could just be bad luck.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes