Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I've been to the Pavlovsk market everyday for 2 weeks in game to find the rice wine but it says everyday the Chinese vendors are not here, is there a specific day and time to find them?
Its a 10% chance each day you look, looks like the rng isn't being nice but it will happen. I'm not sure why EKay made it only 10% chance its not really adding anything, I'll ramp it up so its not as annoying.:)

Reactions: Kazehana

Jinsem

Jul 31, 2017
right found the DNA codes I've been looking for in a table format. okay but what I couldn't find on FAQ, Anushka has promised to come to varsity but suspended the talk for later when the classes are nearby, Sveta is currently in varsity and Anushka is still singing the same song, is this expected for the current version or did I miss something? I play the Cursed school girl route

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
The Anushka interactions are very new and only include the stuff in detention and a little bit of stuff at her home. I'm sure nutluck will continue her events to the university when he gets to rebuilding it but he's still got school structure to complete before then and he's very thorough. :)

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
How often is this game updated? Can we expect a new update soon or this version is going to be like that for a long time?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
How often is this game updated? Can we expect a new update soon or this version is going to be like that for a long time?
Yeah, its usually about 3 months for each official release. The dev builds are available to the public for those who want to stay right up to date. We try to set specific goals for each release and re-evaluate as required through the development cycle. In the 0.6.1 release we threw in lots of dressing up stuff (more outfits, tattoos, piercings and of course the shoes) because 0.6.0 was such a major and boring code restructuring. Going forward we'll be back to a more balanced approach with people able to contribute more content now that the code can handle it and continued work on improving the core systems.:)

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Any new Avatars please

Also i cant see images
Assuming your image envisioning problem is not sight related, you need to download the image packs as well as the .qsp
The images folder should be in the same folder as the Girl Life.qsp file, also make sure you didn't unpack one images folders into the other. There should not be an images folder inside the main images folder.:)

Not sure what avatars question is about. :confused:

bargian

May 7, 2017
Hej guys.
Do you know what charisma and perception is for? How to train them. Also any tips for good money? Im doing runner, boxer and volleyball, but im making money only from fights. And doing university, its job for teacher only right?
How much do i need to train running? I have 97 already.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Do you know what charisma and perception is for?
No clue.

lso any tips for good money?
Work hard and hardly work :p. Get better jobs :)

And doing university, its job for teacher only right?
There are 2 universities. One in an island which you can access via metro in the main city and the one in the pavlo or whatever is called. Pavlo is a job, the one in the main city is for students and that's where you get your legit degree which you can then use for better jobs.

How much do i need to train running? I have 97 already.
To get what?

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I think the game needs some automated system for just passing casual days.
It's July after graduating in my game and while waiting for the university, there doesn't seem to be much to do. So I'm just passing boring days, working at the market and going to the home town for volleyball games.
It would've been good if there was a way to schedule some recurring activities for the day and just pass time quickly.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I think the game needs some automated system for just passing casual days.
It's July after graduating in my game and while waiting for the university, there doesn't seem to be much to do. So I'm just passing boring days, working at the market and going to the home town for volleyball games.
It would've been good if there was a way to schedule some recurring activities for the day and just pass time quickly.
Why not try modelling? Or spend time on the beach? Or do a course at the community center in the industrial area? Or visit historic Pushkin (Old Town)? Maybe spend time in the Village with your grandparents? Go to the fair in the park?
I can't believe there's nothing to do.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes