Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Stoper, well nothing if its free i guess. what version do i need yo have?
When the new version is released, it should/will be packed with the game. No need to mess around with anything.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Stoper, well nothing if its free i guess. what version do i need yo have?
QSPs license requires all versions to be free so there will never be a charge for it.
The new version is on our repo and linked on our games page @ TFGS (along with links to the newly updated Mac and Android versions), I'm sure the link/s will be posted in the OP here too when the new version is released.

As for new storylines, there are a few in the works. One I'm formatting/coding atm, one in translation (not Russian this time :eek:), some planned for the new models at the photo studio and a fairly big change to the school which should be the last major stage there, releasing some writers for other areas.

Reactions: Burt

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
sound very promising, i guess the new QSP demands a new game to be started?
Looking forward to it!

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Please make an alternative image pack link for 0.6 megaa has a quota if you download too much its really annoying
You can bypass the quota limit of Mega by using the MegaDownloader.
Link:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
sound very promising, i guess the new QSP demands a new game to be started?
Looking forward to it!
No, its only the media handling and attached libs that have changed. The core is untouched and it will work with any other QSP games you have.

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
Hi. I have a question about one event in the game. When we won enough races on Saturday, there is an event where a girl tells the MC that Christina has sent bullies to rape the MC. I did the event and escaped the rape by refusing to follow the girl. But after that i can't do races one saturday anymore. Is there a way to continue the races after that event ?

I have seen on the wiki page that the MC's friends can help her in this event, which i didn't do. Is there a way to restart that event so i can ask help to people? (if that's what i need to do to continue the races) Unfortunately, I have no backups from before this event.

Thanks.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
The race events end when the Christina event starts regardless of how it plays out.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
Not yet.:teary:
Looks like the last major obstacle is cleared so I'll send out some feelers and make sure its good to go for a feature lock. That usually takes a few days as we squish bugs and then it'll be release time.:)
but we want it now !!! ^_-
any chance that brother mod posted on tf will be included

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
The brother mod on our TFGS sub-forum includes some MM and changes of npc sexuality that are not consistant with the main game so it'll remain an optional mod there.

Some of the brother interactions will be merged to the main game but not for this release.

btw, the feature lock is coming down in a couple of hours so we're turning on to the final straight. :)

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
The brother mod on our TFGS sub-forum includes some MM and changes of npc sexuality that are not consistant with the main game so it'll remain an optional mod there.

Some of the brother interactions will be merged to the main game but not for this release.

btw, the feature lock is coming down in a couple of hours so we're turning on to the final straight. :)
As this is your version of the original game (with the help of your contributors) and the thread links to your own site why are you not co-hosting with Boogie. {edit by me mistake it is Muff Diver hosting this makes no odds you would always use ignoramous tones}
I am sure Boogie would have no objections as he has massive amounts of work maintaining other threads and this thread gives a massive boost to improving peoples knowledge of your project
Nice to see you are contributing here now rather than the childish behaviour earlier
Another edit I was suggesting that you contact the host of this thread but you knew that and I do know what your forum blog does as i used to contribute to it

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I have to look after a whole sub-forum at TFGS so I'm happy for others to run threads elsewhere. I don't know who Boogie is though.:confused:

My issues here were never with the players or this thread and my lack of involvement was most due to being to busy to follow it. we've done a bit of restructuring with the GL team and there isn't as much load directly on me so I've been able to spend more time helping the wider community.;)

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017

ya i just mainly wanted to molest my brother ^_- or have him sneak in the shower ^_-

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
What happens with Vika and Viky? they go to the park, i go there looking for them , sometimes i see them, sometimes i dont. they tease me sometimes, once in the cafe. I cant interact with them other then go home. I have a great relationship with the Merigolds but this park stuff doesnt lead anywhere. what do i need to do?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
What happens with Vika and Viky? they go to the park, i go there looking for them , sometimes i see them, sometimes i dont. they tease me sometimes, once in the cafe. I cant interact with them other then go home. I have a great relationship with the Merigolds but this park stuff doesnt lead anywhere. what do i need to do?
On the 20th time of doing stuff with them in the park/park cafe you should get dragged to the Meynold house after school. Although I think the 0.6.1 release version still had you having to do the beach thing on a sunny day between May and October so you might find yourself at the wrong time of year.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Just waiting for reports and checking threads for bugs to squish when I notice Burt call it 'your version of the original game.' So just for reference: The last version of ETO was 1.2.2 fix6 which included all of EfimovRA's mods and it was just under 13,000kb file size. Girl Life has not lang since passed 33,000kb. This doesn't include any of the translation or core coding work, so there is quite a lot more GL than there ever was ETO.

Not that it makes a difference to the players just wondering if it'll get Burt to say something more pleasant than a back-hand compliment? You can think of and call me whatever, do it for the tireless work of the GL community.:D

Reactions: Jinsem

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
One more question, it states that it is my graduation and that i should be there at 08.00 but i cant find where to go? the School is not possible to choose? where is it?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes