Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
One more question, it states that it is my graduation and that i should be there at 08.00 but i cant find where to go? the School is not possible to choose? where is it?
It should be on the school grounds. There was an error here and I removed an check that was blocking it but that was very recent so it'll only be in the dev releases atm. It'll be good in 0.7.0 in a day or 2. :extremelyhappy:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Any chance for us to see a list of "preliminary" changes/features in 0.7.0? Definitely want to try out everything new in 0.7.0.
The game (as always) includes a changelog linked to the start page, that while not overly details does contain all the main changes.

Sep 10, 2017
The game (as always) includes a changelog linked to the start page, that while not overly details does contain all the main changes.
The latest dev build #5372's changelog mentions 0.6.2. Since you guys decided to call the new update 0.7.0, I figured the 0.6.2 changelog was out of date compared to the release candidate version.

I guess it is accurate then, and just needs to be renamed to 0.7.0 changelog? Or was my former assumption correct?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I just updated the changelog on the dev version so that it carries the correct release number and added the purses to it. I'll run through it again before release to try and make sure I caught everything. :extremelyhappy:

Sep 10, 2017
I just updated the changelog on the dev version so that it carries the correct release number and added the purses to it. I'll run through it again before release to try and make sure I caught everything. :extremelyhappy:
Thanks. Some things you might still want to add to that changelog (I checked #5389 last):

- Unfinished apartment in Pavlovsk district (Missing pictures)
- New bad end for drug users in the drug house (Amphetamine leads to Heroin instead, Heroin seems to not have events because of it (?))
- Slight rework of the random boyfriend system with added events (Such as the bar; the first introduction doesn't seem to take BF personality into consideration, bug or unfinished?)

Text in () are my findings you might want to look into. I didn't find anything else notable yet personally that's worth putting in the changelog, but didn't have much time to try.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I added those items to the changelog.
The shared apartment had an error in the image pack which is corrected.
The drug storyline is still in progress so that's end of content atm.
The generic bf stuff is also WIP, the first date (before giving your number) was not written to take personallity into account as its just an added flavour event and not been tied in with the lovers variables yet.

These last 2 are on going projects not required finished for the release. The shared apartment from pchs is complete.

Waiting for the latest fixed image pack, but looking good for release latter today.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
I added those items to the changelog.
The shared apartment had an error in the image pack which is corrected.
The drug storyline is still in progress so that's end of content atm.
The generic bf stuff is also WIP, the first date (before giving your number) was not written to take personallity into account as its just an added flavour event and not been tied in with the lovers variables yet.

These last 2 are on going projects not required finished for the release. The shared apartment from pchs is complete.

Waiting for the latest fixed image pack, but looking good for release latter today.
but i want it right this second ^_- not latter ^_-

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
0.7.0 is live.:extremelyhappy:

You'll need the new QSP player and game file, plus delete your old image packs and use the new one (the sound pack isn't changed so you're good there).

Too many links to go through them all again at this time of night, grab the bits you need from TFGS or wait for the OP to be updated.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
links off tf site
0.7.0 core image pack
Delete current image folder and replace with this one.

0.7.0 core sound pack

*New qsp player dl link for nutluck to move to where ever he wants when updating for new image pack:

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes