LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
could someone make a mirror??, mega is not friendly with heavy archives with me :c
I have uploading my google-drive right now, give me a few minutes and I'll have them for you.

.70 Girl Life Core image pack:

.70 Girl Life Core sound pack:

.70 Girl Life QSP

Last edited:

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Do you know, you need the video-qsp-player to play the game?
Yes you need the QSP-Video player for .7 on.

whats new in 07 haven't playied girl life in bit
Would be really useful with a changelog or a walkthrough for this game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is the wiki:

Has some stuff that helps with the game, but definitely not a complete walkthrough.

Reactions: Kaparzo and Tollbag

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Thanks, i couldent download the game file unfortunatley also how do i open the QSP player..?
I downloaded the new QSP player from a link on the Girl Life page at tfgamesite. It has qspgui.exe that you click and run (assuming Windows of course). Then from there you can go Quest->Open Game and select Girl Life.qsp.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
The grades aren't set letters or numbers or whatever. There is a sumary at the bottom of the characteristics page which is the first page shown when you select skills in the character menu.

You can improve them by going to lessons and paying attention, doing your homework, increasing int, etc.
You'll lower them by skipping classes, not doing homework, playing on phone, etc.

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
are the fights bugged??, no matter what i always win, even tough they are way stronger than my character

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
are the fights bugged??, no matter what i always win, even tough they are way stronger than my character
The fight mechanics are old code from ETO. It is being worked on atm as not only does it struggle with the new variables for skills/attributes and such but it is also quite basic and a little flawed.
You might just be chatching them out with better speed or reactions, that can make it very one-sided. :)

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
where is it located?
It is in Pushkin (Old Town), you have to unlock it by raising your exhibitionism to 50 (or maybe 49, I can't remember) and do one of the flashing events at the park (the running one doesn't trigger it). This will trigger a 2-part event with a woman who'll help you find your true exhibitionism. I hope you like her small role, I had fun writing it. :extremelyhappy:

Reactions: DPSchreber

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
How and when do i file for the University?
And are the grades the same as vocal skills ot intelligence? and what is needed for University?
sorry about all the questions...

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
The university course starts in September, an entrance exam must be passed in August in order to gain entry. This is based on int but you can boost it by doing the preparatory course at the cost of 15,000rub. You can start these from January if you want and they are any time before 9pm during the week. The more you do the better your chances of passing the exam but unless your Sveta is too stupid to open the door then 30 should be plenty and if she's very clever don't bother with them.:extremelyhappy:

Reactions: Kaparzo

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
@Kevin Smarts
Did something change the Succubus requirements or story start? I have 39 dominance, 13 Magic, silky skin, and have talked to the Fairy numerous times (far more than 10, both nips and clit have gone up 2x in noticeable size) without shooing. Yet I haven't seen the "dream" yet where you choose to embrace being a succubus (however I do have to wake up and masturbate 3 times through every night, maybe that is stomping on the dream). However, Reinhold or whoever did show up on my doorstep and take me to Tatiana, where I talk about her telling me about succubae, even though she hadn't this point.

Also the random boyfriends are almost as bad as the old grannies were a few months ago. Sometimes they show up one after another up to 3 times in a row (I mean one pops up, you decline or whatever, and immediately another pops up, without moving or anything).

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes