Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
No change to the fairy or succubus, waking up early due to being horny will skip the first dream but the choice to embrace it or not can't be skipped.

Don't know what is up with those guys, no changes to percentages entered there but suddenly they have highjacked the rng. I'll see if we can't put a one guy per hour limit on things. :D

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
There is a new version on TF Game Site, 0.7.0

which seems a big step forward to me, although I only checked out a very tiny bit of it.

D

Deleted member 22113

Is the content for meeting the boyfriends friends not finished in this? Im pretty sure i did all the requirements right but im not getting any option to meet them on the next date.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Is the content for meeting the boyfriends friends not finished in this? Im pretty sure i did all the requirements right but im not getting any option to meet them on the next date.
You need to wear makeup, Fashionsta or Mon Cheri coutfit, hair curly (permed?) and panties. The hair thing is old stuff from ETO so this check isn't something that has been updated as part of the lovers rework. The lovers stuff is ongoing and will include gfs even if I have to kill someone to get it added. :extremelyhappy:

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Its so easy to miss something cool in this game without a walkthrough or something like that.
The Wiki is really along way from finished unfortuntaley.

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
@Kevin Smarts
I've got a few questions.
Will you ever do something with Marcus and the teacher with who you can flirt?
Also has the team thought about making certain quests less grindy? For example the Volleyball coach quest line?

The make-up routine exists because it's supposed to save time right? Then why are saved make-up routines at the bottom of the options? That makes no sense. :D

And I have to say that the way Shoes and Underwear are handled right now isn't that good. It would be better if there was a specific Outfitpage in which you could choose which Dress would be worn with which underwear and shoes.

Otherwise I hope you'll streamline the various sex-systems in the game from the various ETO devs and some day far into the future make hair colour specific image sets. Because that's sometimes really immersion breaking. ;)

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
@Kevin Smarts
I've got a few questions.
Will you ever do something with Marcus and the teacher with who you can flirt?
Also has the team thought about making certain quests less grindy? For example the Volleyball coach quest line?

The make-up routine exists because it's supposed to save time right? Then why are saved make-up routines at the bottom of the options? That makes no sense. :D

And I have to say that the way Shoes and Underwear are handled right now isn't that good. It would be better if there was a specific Outfitpage in which you could choose which Dress would be worn with which underwear and shoes.

Otherwise I hope you'll streamline the various sex-systems in the game from the various ETO devs and some day far into the future make hair colour specific image sets. Because that's sometimes really immersion breaking. ;)
Nutluck who writes a lot of the school stuff has a plan for Marcus but it might be a littel while before he gets back around to him, Anatoly is to have a bit more interaction in the new scholl day structure planned for 0.7.1. I have a plan for fixing the volleyball coach that I've been wanting to do for some time but I have so much to other things to do it keeps getting put off. I'll see if I can get started on it soon.

Not sure why the makeup options are setup like that, I'll ask one of the coders to take a look.

The underwear in game gets dirty and needs cleaning (you don't notice this too much if living with mum), this make it something that is not directly compatible with the outfits and shoes that are always available. Now that the underwear system is working it wouldn't be too hard to add a means to switch directly from outfit pages to underwear.
The shoes work as a default for outfit types so to put them in a similar system would require rewriting the under-lying code to suit. :confused:

The sex scenes have been given a load of coding fixes and we do plan to improve them further, the hair colour is a problem as there are so many images and its close to impossible to match them for each hair colour.:(

Reactions: Kaparzo

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
The sex scenes have been given a load of coding fixes and we do plan to improve them further, the hair colour is a problem as there are so many images and its close to impossible to match them for each hair colour.:(
I know but you'll live for at least another 40 years. :p

Thanks for the quick answer

D

Deleted member 22113

Sveta got pregnant. And the cheat menu doesn't work for removing pregnancy. Sucks.
some times you gota try a couple times. Remove it then sleep then recheck the status if its not gone try clicking remove again then in the prego options and choose "im not pregnant" to change the status. Play a couple days on a seperate save to see if it worked. It doesnt always register the first couple tries at removing for me.

Reactions: Hryme

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
QSP 4.2 works fine but if anyone wants latest alt+L to change desired language here it is on zippyshare till they delete it
Ver 5.7

Last edited:

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
No change to the fairy or succubus, waking up early due to being horny will skip the first dream but the choice to embrace it or not can't be skipped.

Don't know what is up with those guys, no changes to percentages entered there but suddenly they have highjacked the rng. I'll see if we can't put a one guy per hour limit on things. :D
Yeah I have had no issues with the succubus so it must be as Kevin Smart said you unintentionally skipped some of the chain
The code looks fine too so its not a coding issue or bug IMO
(although I have tidied up the code to suit me)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes