Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
maybe we can get more than only mega?
i reached my limit lol

Go to Whats MY IP site copy your IP addy to see if the instructions below changed your IP at non peak times you might only need router off for 5 mins

First turn off your router for 10 mins
Second turn it back on
Third quickly copy paste these commands to gain new dynamic IP from you provider
Now you have new IP and a new daily total
In your search command box copy paste the following and rght click on them running them in admin mode
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew
ipconfig /flushdns

ip release self explanitory
renew look for IP at you providers pool
Flush DNS clean silly web linked IP data

Disclaimer this is not to circumvent any file servers caps but purely an exercise in how to legally obtain a new IP when you have issues with your current dynamic IP

Unless like me you which is extremely unlikely you have a fixed IP (which I manipulate to suit me)

Last edited:

Bard

May 1, 2017
How to download and play:
1- Download: Girl Life (V0.7.0) QSP:
2- Download: (0.7.0) Complete image pack
3- Download: (0.7.0) Sound Pack *Note*put in the same folder
4- Put all these in a folder.
5- Download these v0.6.1 Below Update links. And place them in the folder and replace files when asked.
just a question ... is this correct? Its weird if i replace newer version with older one.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
just a question ... is this correct? Its weird if i replace newer version with older one.
Is all you need

Kevin and team made a Complete image pack
The sound pack seems to be the same to me
6.1 was updates to ver 6.0 so outdated as they made complete new pack ie ver 0.7
So looks like a misstype possibly meant if you were putting 0.7 it over old 0.6.1 version
TBH that would be a bad idea as they have changes the way the videos work etc

Last edited:
Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Bard

May 1, 2017

I all you need
Kevin and team made a Complete image pack
The sound pack seems to be the same to me
6.1 was updates to ver 6.0 so outdated as they made complete new pack ie ver 0.7
So looks like a missype possibly meant if you were putting 0.7 it over old 0.6.1 version
TBH that would be a bad idea as they have changes the way the videos work etc
so no step 5.?

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
so no step 5.?
IMO no I am playing game and well through it
If have downloaded full image ver 7 full sound ver 7 and the qsp exe ver 7 thats it

Heres the lead author's site he is also on this thread kevin Smart

Bard

May 1, 2017
IMO no I am playing game and well through it
If have downloaded full image ver 7 full sound ver 7 and the qsp exe ver 7 thats it

Heres the lead author's site he is also on this thread kevin Smart
ok, thanx

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
2017-09-13 (0.7.0):

• Change off from gifs to webm. Requires deleting old image pack and downloading new version
  • Underwear and purses added
  • New S&M brothel and shared apartment from pchs
  • New icons and shop labels
  • New start option
  • Much more, see the changelog

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Any questions ask @Kevin Smarts on this thread either in a post or a private message he is lead author in this project he has made many posts in this thread

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
You've answered all the questions for me Burt, thanks. :)

Just to confirm the 0.7 image pack is complete and you should not add any of the old 0.6 or 0.6.1 image packs to it.

Reactions: Burt

Jinsem

Jul 31, 2017
This game is hot. I think another nice feature to have would pedicures and manicures something like that, not sure what else Sveta would need after that, world expansion maybe in a long run. Thanks for the dedication:FeelsGoodMan:

May 14, 2017
Go to Whats MY IP site copy your IP addy to see if the instructions below changed your IP at non peak times you might only need router off for 5 mins

First turn off your router for 10 mins
Second turn it back on
Third quickly copy paste these commands to gain new dynamic IP from you provider
Now you have new IP and a new daily total
In your search command box copy paste the following and rght click on them running them in admin mode
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew
ipconfig /flushdns

ip release self explanitory
renew look for IP at you providers pool
Flush DNS clean silly web linked IP data

Unless like me you which is extremely unlikely you have a fixed IP (which I manipulate to suit me)
their is an easier way be like me and get a paid for version of MEGA, i got the cheapest version at 4.99 Euro (£4.43) and i was able to pay through phone contract so no need to give bank details

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Oh man thanks for uploading this! I was following it on its own blog but tbh I prefer just to have this one go-to website for everything dirty and this is probably my favorite text game at the moment.

Anyone know how to work at the new brothel btw? The one that was supposedly added by the road to pavlovsk in this latest update. I go there but nothing seems to happen. Also supposedly Volkov is a dominatrix but I've gotten to great relationship with her on multiple playthroughs and gotten nothing out of it. I don't know how to work at the Sauna either.

The wiki is pretty sparse so if anyone knows how to get involved with any submissive degrading content I'd appreciate some tips.

Also: How can I get the most out of the camgirl site? For such a high entry cost I'm really not getting a lot out of it. Just a couple rubles here and there. Is it possible to have actual sex on the webcam?

And can we please not have Mark Zuckerberg as a random boyfriend. Damn that was an unpleasant shock.
The headmistress will spank the PC if they get in trouble and that is always an option to avoid the Saturday detention. If you keep enjoying the spankings she will eventually try something a bit more involved.:eek:penedeyewink:
The sauna work is a punishment and can be unlocked only by being forced to stay there first. You can do this by losing the thumb drive and not being able to pay the thugs off, getting an instant debt you can't pay by upsetting Vadim Bely on the beach in Pav or be sold off there after the abduction event at the Pav car wash.

If anyone wants to add stuff while at the wiki its all appreciated. :extremelyhappy:

The camgirl site gets better returns the longer you work it as you increase your viewers, there is an odd mechanic linked to when you orgasm in there which never seems to be helpful. It is not possible to have sex in a camsite show atm. It could do with an overhaul but we can only do so much with our time. :(

The Zuckerburg has been brought to our attention and we are willing to accept any alternatives. :extremelyhappy:

Reactions: RickyD90

cura123

Sep 14, 2016
Is this the correct 0.7 image pack, because when I go shopping or during some sex scenes all I see are broken images and text only? Like it's just a random dev build instead of a legitimate update. I can't even see what's so special about the purses, bras, and panties system because it feels broken. The new boyfriend system works well though.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
their is an easier way be like me and get a paid for version of MEGA, i got the cheapest version at 4.99 Euro (£4.43) and i was able to pay through phone contract so no need to give bank details
You are aware that mega got bought over and is not Kim.com's now?
The new owners have no issue in passing all your data to anyone (Kim.com's words not mine) so up to you there is not such a thing on the net as information anonymity
If you are pointing out the merits of a companies file server and your satisfaction with it then I am guessing that's fine but anything else would break forum rules as it would be advertising
Alternatively I am sure the site would welcome some paid advertising from Mega

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes