Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
From what I saw while playing what this game really needs is more content (there are already so many characters and places!) and to wrap up the unfinished one. Also to expand on the boyfriend mechanic, that from what I saw is really really basic at the moment.
What I would also personally like is an option to disable videos/photos with the main character, I don't like the inconsistency with what I created :)

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
is there a way to increase the ammount of encounters you can get going about the map?
No things are either rng based or have set triggers that you have to do to have them trigger. The second group either fires or they don't and the first one is well random.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
That is the end.If he send you the Picture with his erects Cock the Story end.You can Repeat the drive how much times you want but it will always stop there and nothing new or repetable old will come up anymore.The Sister you will never Meet he only talk to you about here and you will see some picture but nothing more.I write about it some day ago.Its a real turn down this path a real heavy Grind what become a nighmare if you make 1 mistake and then you end with nothing after so much Work.
Yes, you are correct on all counts. This is similar to most of the old ETO content, full of grind and some unexpected deadends. We are trying to remove as much of this type of gameplay but there will of course always be the need for some grind or you'll be able to do everything in a week. :p

I have two questions when I played school girl start.
1. When my Sveta come home after dinner, I always have to pay my meal even snack.
2. The dialogues show you earn 15000 but the money you actually have is 1500from race competition.

PS: The version of Girl Life I played is v0.8.0.1.
Violet kitten fixed this (the text is wrong), thanks for the report. ;)

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I don't know man. The mechanics of stat increase seem quite mysterious to me. I tried a lot of different things but it act really weirdly. Sometmes a stat won't change for weeks and then, i get 2 points in it. Would like to have a bit of explanation about it from the dev in charge.
All stats are linked to at least two base attributes, this means that if you increase those attributes it will have an impact on the stat. So you might be working on say running and that is calculated as such:
pcs_run = (run_lvl + (2 * (pcs_agil + pcs_stren) + pcs_vital) / 5) / 2
As you can see agility adn strength are very important so increases there will make more of a difference than your running skill alone. This means you might get a 2pt increase simply by getting agility or strength to go up. Obviously not all skills are like this here is spellcasting:
pcs_splcstng = (splcstng_lvl + (pcs_intel + pcs_react) / 2) / 2
You can see that it uses an average of intellegence and reactions then averages that with the skill, so its 1/4 int, 1/4 react and 1/2 skill.

QSP doesn't accept fractions so figures are always rounded, this can result in less than linear steps.

I hope that sheds some light on the mechanics.

Reactions: biker621 and Xaoyu

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
is there a way to increase the ammount of encounters you can get going about the map?
Only if you arm yourself with an editor for QSP games (I used to fiddle with them using "QSPGen"**) and/or QSP savegames ("QSP Save Editor" in my case). The former lets you do alot of things, including, but not limited to, breaking your game (a case of ) and shifting RNG ranges for events, while the latter allows you to edit [some] variables tied to your character that are required for certain events to fire at all.

Is there a way? Yes. Can it be done without external tools? Not for global changes, Cheat Menu in-game takes care of most of the impactful per-character variables. And, of course, things are likely to break until you learn how everything works. Once you do.....they are less likely to break.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
No, those variables are hardcoded and not all in the same manner so it'd need some unifying and centralizing before we could do something like that. It'd be very low priority so I doubt you'll see something like that any time soon.

From what I saw while playing what this game really needs is more content (there are already so many characters and places!) and to wrap up the unfinished one. Also to expand on the boyfriend mechanic, that from what I saw is really really basic at the moment.
What I would also personally like is an option to disable videos/photos with the main character, I don't like the inconsistency with what I created :)
We are always looking for volunteers to work on game content, just send nutluck a PM with an outline of you plans and he'll set you on your way.

Sep 29, 2019
Yes, you are correct on all counts. This is similar to most of the old ETO content, full of grind and some unexpected deadends. We are trying to remove as much of this type of gameplay but there will of course always be the need for some grind or you'll be able to do everything in a week. :p

Violet kitten fixed this (the text is wrong), thanks for the report. ;)
To be true i like that path its exact what i want for loosing the Virginity.A slow Burner Boyfriend Timid Virgin Girl timid Boyfriend.First some date that more you follow it more forward it goes like in this Path but slow then the sending picture part is nice as it have the Feeling of innocents. As it ends there someone can try to end the Path maybe with 2-3 more steps.Car drive to the beach or whatever end with handjob or making out or at least he can touch her.Then a Date that end with Blowjob.And as last she give her Virginity in the Car or in her Home to him after he convince her.Yes i know similar Storys are ingame with Fedor and the other one but i don't like real much that part as Fedor want direct Fuck and the other seams an Virgin idiot to me.For me there is no real feeling of Boyfriend with both.They are near the same as the Random Boyfriends at the end first 1-2 Date they want direct Fuck.

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Hello,

My character first and only sex experience with a male was a rape. Problem is that there are no dialogs with other npc that take this in consideration. Even my character talk about it as a "normal" sexual relation.

Would be great if you could do something about it 'cause it's quite weird.

As far as i'm concerned, the scene took places in the Roadhouse bar in St petersbourg.

Something else, There are scene where you can't have the choice to fight to defend yourself even if you have good stat in fighting and strength. In my opinion this option should always available as long as you have enough will to spend on it.

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2019
Hello,

My character first and only sex experience with a male was a rape. Problem is that there are no dialogs with other npc that take this in consideration. Even my character talk about it as a "normal" sexual relation.

Would be great if you could do something about it 'cause it's quite weird.

As far as i'm concerned, the scene took places in the Roadhouse bar in St petersbourg.

Something else, There are scene where you can't have the choice to fight to defend yourself even if you have good stat in fighting and strength. In my opinion this option should always available as long as you have enough will to spend on it.
That is near impossible as it will need a lot of Coding and text if other people will remember your Sex things.That many times you don't know what come is even for me not real logic or dont make real sense.First Date you take a Walk in the Park at the middle the game ask will you continue the Walk you say yes bang you get direct fucked.Or many other scene where is no evidences of Sex with the wrong answear you end up with loosing your Virginity with a Rape (Even you are a fighting machine)or with normal Sex where you can not say no.

Reactions: Violet Kitten

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
That is near impossible as it will need a lot of Coding and text if other people will remember your Sex things.That many times you don't know what come is even for me not real logic or dont make real sense.First Date you take a Walk in the Park at the middle the game ask will you continue the Walk you say yes bang you get direct fucked.Or many other scene where is no evidences of Sex with the wrong answear you end up with loosing your Virginity with a Rape (Even you are a fighting machine)or with normal Sex where you can not say no.
that's the whole point of this kind of games. If the npc interactions are completely out of control it's completely bland. As i said, it' s the only sexual relation my character had, so there is no real complication to have specific dialog around the fact that she's actually not a 16 years old slut but in fact a victim.

It does not even reflect on her stat or mood. 2 days after being raped your mood is at 100% again, there are absolutely 0 implications.

Last edited:

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
Or many other scene where is no evidences of Sex with the wrong answear you end up with loosing your Virginity with a Rape (Even you are a fighting machine).
To be honest this one of the things that I really wish was changed. Winning all the fighting tournaments, maxed out fighting skills, playing vigilante late night in parks knocking out rapists and thieves and then she gets all defenseless while delivering mail. I really hope sometime in the distant future there could be an alternative to these encounters where Sveta put up a fight. Not to mention Cursed Schoolgirl where she has an access to combat magic.

Reactions: Burninghomer
Sep 29, 2019
that's the whole point of this kind of games. If the npc interactions are completely out of control it's completely bland. As i said, it' s the only sexual relation my character had, so there is no real complication to have specific dialog around the fact that she's actually not a 16 years old slut but in fact a victim.

It does not even reflect on her stat or mood. 2 days after being raped your mood is at 100% again, there are absolutely 0 implications.
Age in this game is only for you.No one of the NPC care about that you can play a 40 Years old Virgin or a 15 Years old one the content is the same and the Dialogue of all Npc even.Just for Fun i try a real fat and ugly 40 years old Woman in one Save but i stop it as there was real no point to play it first why there is no content for a Milf or a differnt Woman second why She had the same Sex amount as a top model so real no one care about how ugly and fat you are and no one look at your age.To implement all this and even Mood impacts and new Text this game need 5 times of the content it have now.As all people that work on this game for free and just for fun we can only hope for some optimization of the current content.

Reactions: Violet Kitten

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Is there much content for School? I can only seems to find a dream sequence and the head teacher sequence besides the taking pictures on your phone.

Can you seduce or shag any of the teachers?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is there much content for School? I can only seems to find a dream sequence and the head teacher sequence besides the taking pictures on your phone.

Can you seduce or shag any of the teachers?
A number of the students have their own story arcs, there isn't much with the teachers and the school it's self has a larger number of small and big random events that can happen based on a wide range of triggers and rng.

Reactions: Smellfire
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes