4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Seems they don't exist, I think Kevin might have forgot to send them to me or something. As I don't have them in my master folder either.
I found a lot of pic's and try this:
A move pic's from here:
Girl Life V0.8.0.1\images\pc\clothing\3expensive
To Here:
Girl Life V0.8.0.1\images\pc\clothing\5office
And all off them where back.....

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I found a lot of pic's and try this:
A move pic's from here:
Girl Life V0.8.0.1\images\pc\clothing\3expensive
To Here:
Girl Life V0.8.0.1\images\pc\clothing\5office
And all off them where back.....
Yeah but those arn't the right images, I mean you can do that of course, just saying the correct images are missing.

xluxlu

Sep 14, 2017
There is the onlyfans data base pictures/videos :) for further development of girl life

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Is there much content for School? I can only seems to find a dream sequence and the head teacher sequence besides the taking pictures on your phone.

Can you seduce or shag any of the teachers?
The most (sexual) content in the game with any teacher is with the volleyball trainer. There is kind of a small storyline and some "random" encounters with him.
You can trigger those by trying to enter the volleyball team and beating Christina at sprinting (is it the same teacher? To be honest, iam not sure ^^).

Reactions: Smellfire

Alekssa

Jul 29, 2019
Hello All. Can i do the cheerleading in normal game or is still in dev build only, if yes how i start it and if no how i get dev build and will i have to start all over?

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Hello All. Can i do the cheerleading in normal game or is still in dev build only, if yes how i start it and if no how i get dev build and will i have to start all over?
You can do the cheerleading in the most recent build. It triggers in October when another cheerleader quits. You have to have a good friendship with Albina

Reactions: Alekssa

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
There is the onlyfans data base pictures/videos :) Mega for further development of girl life
Holy shit, there's a lot of stuff there.
It'd take us weeks just t look through it all nevermind workout how to use it.
Having done some research I know realise that must have cost you a fortune! :eek:

Last edited:

xluxlu

Sep 14, 2017
Holy shit, there's a lot of stuff there.
It'd take us weeks just t look through it all nevermind workout how to use it.
Having done some research I know realise that must have cost you a fortune! :eek:
Well, it was thanks a friend hahaha this morning he shared on our group that mega link and my first thought was "this material is perfect for girl life"

Seems onlyfans was hacked today, so cheers!

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Someone know how to use neuroboosters and steroids?
Or the better question may be, when do i use them and what do they do?

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Problem with Tatiana.
For the seven days preparation, I have never enough energy... even with more than 800 in succubus energy
What is wrong ?
PS : I play on a PC

Alekssa

Jul 29, 2019
So back to cheerleading "issue".
It never did trigger, i am getting the Albine and the girl fighting, she will kick her out by the end of the week and the phone call Albine had with someone that did upset her, she looks at me wondering what did i hear, or something in those lines. All that now is for over a month (in game) but no notices or anything i can see about applying as cheeleader. Oh and it's 16 November so way past the October when it should trigger? If anyone know and can tell me what i am not doing to get the cheerleading start please? Thank you!

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Problem with Tatiana.
For the seven days preparation, I have never enough energy... even with more than 800 in succubus energy
What is wrong ?
PS : I play on a PC
I think it is not so much the stored sexual energy that you actual have to have, but the food reserve. As far as i remember, you need on top of your sexual succubus energy a reserve for at least 3 days.
You can see how many you have under "character description" -> "magic" and there at the bottom under "succubus stats"

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Thank you for your response, even with that high amount of succubus energy, I have only a food energy reserve for two days...
But how increase my "food" reserve ?

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
It's also my opinion.
Gaining access to the BDSM club is actually unusefull (as mistress or slave)
Sadly Kevin has never really had time to work on it, it is his project but he tends to have all his time taken up with bug hunting, bug fixes and coding stuff that he just can't get the time to write for it

Reactions: Violet Kitten

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
So back to cheerleading "issue".
It never did trigger, i am getting the Albine and the girl fighting, she will kick her out by the end of the week and the phone call Albine had with someone that did upset her, she looks at me wondering what did i hear, or something in those lines. All that now is for over a month (in game) but no notices or anything i can see about applying as cheeleader. Oh and it's 16 November so way past the October when it should trigger? If anyone know and can tell me what i am not doing to get the cheerleading start please? Thank you!
The code is being looked at and i known something was changed with how the rumors trigger that should make it easier for it to happen that should be in the next dev build I believe. We will keep tweaking it, if that is not enough.

Reactions: Alekssa
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes