Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Thanks Nutluck. Are those editable with the cheat menu? Also - I'm sorry you're going through a rough time. Hope things start looking up. <3
yes to both, hotcat you can cheat up by lowering your salo to a ideal bmi and raise your skin to max and you should be able to hit hotcat5, but also wear higher quality clothes helps to

for slut rep I am not sure how you can chat it, you might have to use a command input which should be listed I believe on our wiki

and thank you.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
For the several years I have been playing this game through multiple versions, that party has never not been broken.
I know it hurts me that we haven't been able to fix this and make it work correctly but with new parties being made so that it suits different situations and new code to handle them I am hopeful we can finally fix this during this or next dev cycle.

annajara

Aug 4, 2019
Is the fake twins quest disabled in the latest version (8.0.1) . Pavlin asked me about it. But I can't find any way of progressing further on it. I tried to talk to Anya about this but the subject does not come up at all.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Is the fake twins quest disabled in the latest version (8.0.1) . Pavlin asked me about it. But I can't find any way of progressing further on it. I tried to talk to Anya about this but the subject does not come up at all.
I believe its broken with intent. Some disagreement about whether Anya would even want to do it or even be dead against the whole idea leading to a search for an alternative. The more obvious choice is Sonia after her fall from grace but an in debited Nat could be an option.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
is there a option to go into the boys locker room at school or is there going to be one in a future update
Honestly I can't remember if you can now or not after PE class, but yes eventually the plan is you can with events for it. If you can't already, either way more will be coming eventually but not this release.

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
Obviously I'm doing something wrong, I can't get MODS to work. It always says not found. I've tried the Bromod and the Bestmod. The Bestmod will install but all the picture links are broken.

Sep 29, 2019
Obviously I'm doing something wrong, I can't get MODS to work. It always says not found. I've tried the Bromod and the Bestmod. The Bestmod will install but all the picture links are broken.
Then you make something wrong with the Mods.You must first create a Folder in your Main game folder with the name Mod.After you put all your Mods inside that Folder.(All Parts extract them somewhere else and then Copy and paste the entire Mod in the Mod Folder you create ) After in that Folder you must have 1 Folder with the name of the Mod where are the pictures inside and under that the qsp with the Mod name.If you have that 2 Parts ingame you can active the Mod with the right name

Jul 28, 2019
I believe its broken with intent. Some disagreement about whether Anya would even want to do it or even be dead against the whole idea leading to a search for an alternative. The more obvious choice is Sonia after her fall from grace but an in debited Nat could be an option.
Well damn. I spent a couple of months in the last version trying to get that event to work.

Assuming that it is 'broken with intent' would it be a good idea to comment out the option in the code, or similar, so that players don't forlornly try to follow the quest?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
New update?
If you mean a official release we do them every three months, we just did one at the end of March so the next one will be end of June. If you mean a dev build we do them fairly often when enough stuff has been added or fixed to make it worth doing. Often once a week sometimes more sometimes less.

annajara

Aug 4, 2019
I know it hurts me that we haven't been able to fix this and make it work correctly but with new parties being made so that it suits different situations and new code to handle them I am hopeful we can finally fix this during this or next dev cycle.
I believe the reason the party does not work as expected is because when you sister tells you about the party during a weekday, it is an even week and in the middle of the week the calculated week changes to odd (because the game starts in the middle of the week in some starting options) . So on friday, the week count has changed and the party condition is not fulfilled. Maybe it would help if you could go forward a few days while doing he party invite check.

Klaabu

Feb 19, 2019
Q: Clinic - Dentists office. If MC attractivness is below 100, its goes up after, if attractivness is abowe 100 its goes down. Bug or feature?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes