Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Thank you for your response, even with that high amount of succubus energy, I have only a food energy reserve for two days...
But how increase my "food" reserve ?
You have to make sure to have sexual energy of minimum 360+ each day before going to sleep. I'm not sure about this, but it could be that your daily reserve doesn't increase when you don't sleep (before midnight?).

But i never even care about that when going succubus. All you have to do is have sex a lot every day. If you have problems finding people to increase sexual energy, go to the community center, female bathroom last stall and do anal sex. In generel, i made the experience that anal is best to increase sexual energy. And as i said, when you do have at least 360+ sexual energy a day, you should be fine. To be on the safe side, do a testing, load up energy, check your reserves, go to sleep and check again. Then you will see what is needed.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I'll try !
Thank you for all your advises
In fact, with a correct succubus energy, equivalent at 3 days food, just let pass midnight, and you have three days of food and 300 succubus energy... and it works

Last edited:

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Ok, this question is maybe a little strange (too much time because of corona i think). In the pavlovsk appartment the floor on level ground is called 1st floor. I know that it is in the US like that, but in most (?) european countries it is actually called ground floor and what would be the 2nd floor in the US would be the 1st floor.
Is it in russia like in the game or is it in reality like in GB for example?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Ok, this question is maybe a little strange (too much time because of corona i think). In the pavlovsk appartment the floor on level ground is called 1st floor. I know that it is in the US like that, but in most (?) european countries it is actually called ground floor and what would be the 2nd floor in the US would be the 1st floor.
Is it in russia like in the game or is it in reality like in GB for example?
The numbering of the floors was like that in ETO which was mostly modded by Russians so I assumed it was correct there. Its weird for me being a European but I don't know for sure. I'll ask a Russian about it. ;)

It is first floor in Russia, or первый этаж to be precise.

Last edited:

plwitcher

Oct 22, 2019
hi Everyone :) i new here and i cannot find answer for my question if pregnancy growing belly is visible for npcs or only when i set ?? some time passed and i have still info's " pregnant, but not showing.", what's going on with this ?? if "yes" then when it will be started visible, how many must pass ??
thanks in advane and best regards

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
hi Everyone :) i new here and i cannot find answer for my question if pregnancy growing belly is visible for npcs or only when i set ?? some time passed and i have still info's " pregnant, but not showing.", what's going on with this ?? if "yes" then when it will be started visible, how many must pass ??
thanks in advane and best regards
It follows a real life time scale so you will not show for some months. Its based on the pregnancy "chemical" that doesn't advance if you use a time cheat, btw.

Reactions: plwitcher
Sep 29, 2019
Hi All :) Is there a way to check friendship status and can you cheat friendship and how?
To check the Friendship with NPCs you can use the Cheatmenu.There you can change it even but make attention if you make all NPCs to Friendly the game become boring as many negative events will not trigger anymore.You can even enable on the right side under option of what will be shown in the Status window the option to show relation with NPCs.In that way you get under your Statistics a new option where you can see then your Relation with the most important People.

Reactions: Alekssa

Skjall

Nov 4, 2017
I have a short question about going with my sister to a party. I get the invite every week alright. But the event itself triggers only every two weeks.
It looks like this: I agree to go to a party.
One Friday Sis just drinks beer with friend at CC. No party.
Our next talk at home is she missed me at the party.
Next week another invite, but this time there i an option to go with her.
And we get to week one again.

Is this a bug or a feature?
Should I get the invite every time and party every time ?
Should the invite happen only every other week ?
Are there any hidden parameters I have to meet? A specific outfit, happiness level, more willpower?

Animeisgud

Jan 14, 2018
I don't know if this sounds stupid or not but would it be possible to use gifs in your own image set or would it be hard to implement/ low demands for it to be implemented.

Alekssa

Jul 29, 2019
To check the Friendship with NPCs you can use the Cheatmenu.There you can change it even but make attention if you make all NPCs to Friendly the game become boring as many negative events will not trigger anymore.You can even enable on the right side under option of what will be shown in the Status window the option to show relation with NPCs.In that way you get under your Statistics a new option where you can see then your Relation with the most important People.
It's mostly to try and get the cheerlading to trigger, i did start from new and still am way past October but that invite is never coming. If others have it then must be i am doing something wrong, right? I have to be friends with Albina but i am not sure if am and how to see that, first time i did cheat it and raise to max (100) and second time did try talk to her during breaks in school, going to her dance classes to raise it normally but it never said we are friends or anything like with some of others. Is there a save page we can go and take a save from others, maybe i find one that has cheerleading?

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
Is the Aunt Luda/Olu advancement broken in the current build? 8.0?

I've met olu in the apartment. Had the chat with Luda and Aunt at the same time while Olu on the couch. Spoke to him. Learned of open relationship and busted mom - then been sent to buy condoms from Luda. I currently have 600+ condoms. Nothing will pop... just keep buying.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I have a short question about going with my sister to a party. I get the invite every week alright. But the event itself triggers only every two weeks.
It looks like this: I agree to go to a party.
One Friday Sis just drinks beer with friend at CC. No party.
Our next talk at home is she missed me at the party.
Next week another invite, but this time there i an option to go with her.
And we get to week one again.

Is this a bug or a feature?
Should I get the invite every time and party every time ?
Should the invite happen only every other week ?
Are there any hidden parameters I have to meet? A specific outfit, happiness level, more willpower?
The party is suppose to trigger every other week but she seems to invite to soon and then say you missed it even if there was no party that week. We are looking into it but I don't think we know what is causing it yet.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I don't know if this sounds stupid or not but would it be possible to use gifs in your own image set or would it be hard to implement/ low demands for it to be implemented.
You could but you would have to change the image call code from a .jpg to a .gif or it wouldn't work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Animeisgud

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
It's mostly to try and get the cheerlading to trigger, i did start from new and still am way past October but that invite is never coming. If others have it then must be i am doing something wrong, right? I have to be friends with Albina but i am not sure if am and how to see that, first time i did cheat it and raise to max (100) and second time did try talk to her during breaks in school, going to her dance classes to raise it normally but it never said we are friends or anything like with some of others. Is there a save page we can go and take a save from others, maybe i find one that has cheerleading?
Cheerleading had a bug in the 4 scenes, they was suppose to only trigger once each so you would for sure see all 4 of them, but they are triggering more than one so if you get bad rng you can't so it. A fix is in either the most recent dev build or will be in the next one, I am not sure if it made it in time for the last dev build or not.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is the Aunt Luda/Olu advancement broken in the current build? 8.0?

I've met olu in the apartment. Had the chat with Luda and Aunt at the same time while Olu on the couch. Spoke to him. Learned of open relationship and busted mom - then been sent to buy condoms from Luda. I currently have 600+ condoms. Nothing will pop... just keep buying.
You have to currently also have a hotcat of 5 or higher and slut rep of 50 or more. The slut rep will be changed to that or buying enough stuff from Luda but right now it isn't in, so you have to also have a hotcat 5 and pav slut rep of 50 or more.

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
You have to currently also have a hotcat of 5 or higher and slut rep of 50 or more. The slut rep will be changed to that or buying enough stuff from Luda but right now it isn't in, so you have to also have a hotcat 5 and pav slut rep of 50 or more.
Thanks Nutluck. Are those editable with the cheat menu? Also - I'm sorry you're going through a rough time. Hope things start looking up. <3

Reactions: Marley77
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes