Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
How do you trigger Anushka's scene with Olu?
You have to have had sex with Olu and had sex with Anushka, you also have to have seen her either by spying on her and marcus or joining them in a threesome at her place. Then talk to her about it and you can tell her about Olu if you have already had sex with him. After that when you go visit Olu you can call her and invite her over, sometimes she will come over and sometimes she is busy.

Reactions: A360

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Sep 29, 2019
Its possible that in the Dev Build social groups don't work right?Before i try my Save in the Dev build i was in the top Beauty Group.With the start of the Dev Build they kick me direct out of the Group.Until here ok as you write that it will happen but now after near 12 Week of Gameplay in game im still an outcast no one ask me anymore if i want to join there Group and thread me like shit even with most Group i have Max Relation with all Members.
And the like to learn trait seems even not to Work in the Dev build lost it direct at the start even i listen to all lessons in school and make every day my homework.Under the window where i can see how much points i have in that trait it write i have -9 points and need 41 more for level 1.But it don't change anymore it remain the entire time on -9 whatever i do.

sufiking7812

May 12, 2017
I downloaded the game , qsp and all image files and noticed that starting the game it still says 8.0 even though i loaded the 8.01 qsp. Is the recent update not mentioned in the games change log?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Its possible that in the Dev Build social groups don't work right?Before i try my Save in the Dev build i was in the top Beauty Group.With the start of the Dev Build they kick me direct out of the Group.Until here ok as you write that it will happen but now after near 12 Week of Gameplay in game im still an outcast no one ask me anymore if i want to join there Group and thread me like shit even with most Group i have Max Relation with all Members.
And the like to learn trait seems even not to Work in the Dev build lost it direct at the start even i listen to all lessons in school and make every day my homework.Under the window where i can see how much points i have in that trait it write i have -9 points and need 41 more for level 1.But it don't change anymore it remain the entire time on -9 whatever i do.
You have to do your homework too, if you are then something is wrong with it as it was working. Not sure how anything could have changed there. :(

The social groups were a bit messed in a coupe of the dev versions, should be all good now but if you got kicked in one of the old dev builds you'll still be an outcast in the current one. The base figures got broken. With a new game or save from the last official release it should all work.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Hi guys, just a curiosity: I tried to find out how to add new clothes in shops, but can't how to do so. Got qgen and opened the game code, but don't know exactly what I should change. For example I tried to add a few more code lines in $attributes_school but the 4 clothes I wanted to see in the shop never showed up. What am I missing?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Hi guys, just a curiosity: I tried to find out how to add new clothes in shops, but can't how to do so. Got qgen and opened the game code, but don't know exactly what I should change. For example I tried to add a few more code lines in $attributes_school but the 4 clothes I wanted to see in the shop never showed up. What am I missing?
In the shop file itself there is a loop that checks all the clothing items, you need to increase the number there.
"budgetclothes" line 283

Reactions: Kite80

plwitcher

Oct 22, 2019
hi , in new dev. build after date in home "sex" new issue
1589892184042.png

btw i got question "can i give back my child to adoption ?"

Last edited:

Selen99

Dec 27, 2018
Playing for like 3rd time now (got bored with first on 2 pretty fast), now started with a cursed schoolboy, but had an ability to change stats like I want so I made it a bit easier (like really about +10-20 for some stats and stuff) and played for about 1.5 ingame month now...
Still some things aren't clear in the game, and wiki doesn't really help often and the only FAQ i found was for 2018, which is not reliable i guess...
So, first of all is that normal you can invite bf inside after a date even your relatives should be at home and game acts like you like alone? Is there any ways to fuck after a date (had only one event during date with a girl in park with 3some with a guy in kilt) ? And is restaurant date bugged because if I press "finish" when bf suggest to go to his house it just skips time and gets you more drunk? Also home sex in really dumb and doesn't even tell if sveta lost virginity there.
Also, what is the best way to make money in pavlovsk? And does it have only 1 (i'm not counting supermarket) clothes shop? I have to go to city mall for something better, right? Same for piercings, only in city industrial area? (I mean you can't even get your ears pierced in pavlovsk???).
Is there any point in getting better relationship with school friends? Like, will there be some events to start dating to some of them (sticking with a "cool kids"). School looks pretty boring tho, just some repeatable stuff, hope cheerleading will be something (just saw an announcement, have to wait now i guess).
Oh, and started to date with Feliks, who got sveta to dye her hair to brown on first date (was blonde), and it said something like "you have a feeling it will be much harder to resist him next time" but he didn't ask for anything else. I thought he at least will suggest you buy some bimbo clothes, as he says you should wear it...
I remember you could sell your clothes in city market, but i can't do it in pavlovsk now, is it possible? i don't need some...
Thanks.
EDIT: Also now that she is no longer virgin and didn't go anything to fake the letter with doctor about it shouldn't there be at least some dialog with her mother about losing her virginity? Spoke to mom, and it's like nothing happened at all

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2019
Playing for like 3rd time now (got bored with first on 2 pretty fast), now started with a cursed schoolboy, but had an ability to change stats like I want so I made it a bit easier (like really about +10-20 for some stats and stuff) and played for about 1.5 ingame month now...
Still some things aren't clear in the game, and wiki doesn't really help often and the only FAQ i found was for 2018, which is not reliable i guess...
So, first of all is that normal you can invite bf inside after a date even your relatives should be at home and game acts like you like alone? Is there any ways to fuck after a date (had only one event during date with a girl in park with 3some with a guy in kilt) ? And is restaurant date bugged because if I press "finish" when bf suggest to go to his house it just skips time and gets you more drunk? Also home sex in really dumb and doesn't even tell if sveta lost virginity there.
Also, what is the best way to make money in pavlovsk? And does it have only 1 (i'm not counting supermarket) clothes shop? I have to go to city mall for something better, right? Same for piercings, only in city industrial area? (I mean you can't even get your ears pierced in pavlovsk???).
Is there any point in getting better relationship with school friends? Like, will there be some events to start dating to some of them (sticking with a "cool kids"). School looks pretty boring tho, just some repeatable stuff, hope cheerleading will be something (just saw an announcement, have to wait now i guess).
Oh, and started to date with Feliks, who got sveta to dye her hair to brown on first date (was blonde), and it said something like "you have a feeling it will be much harder to resist him next time" but he didn't ask for anything else. I thought he at least will suggest you buy some bimbo clothes, as he says you should wear it...
I remember you could sell your clothes in city market, but i can't do it in pavlovsk now, is it possible? i don't need some...
Thanks.
EDIT: Also now that she is no longer virgin and didn't go anything to fake the letter with doctor about it shouldn't there be at least some dialog with her mother about losing her virginity? Spoke to mom, and it's like nothing happened at all
The wiki is old and not all new stuff is inside.The Random Boyfriend stuff is even old i personally disable the random Boyfriends at the start of the game i dont like it as on the first date the Boyfriends want direct fuck there is no deep or real Date at all.But normal if you let them come to your home they have the option to fuck after.That many events dont look if Sveta is a Virgin is even why the events are old when they was write no one think about the Virgin part.For Work its better you go to the City.In the City are a lot of option for Work even with good Pay.Or use your PC/Laptop on the 2 Page you find look for a Job online most of the time you find a Job that pay good.Piercings and tattoos you can make only in the City but its ok you need to make them only 1 time so take a free day and go to the City.Relation with your School Friends you rise Talking to them in the school Lunchbreak and any other moment where you can chose where to stay when is some break.Comunity Center even when is Disco time drink or Talk with the People there.With good realtion with some of them you can Start a Real date with some of the Guys and Girls.Most of them you must trigger in the School after you have the Relation high enough by asking if they want to do Homework with you.1 of the Top Boys you can trigger by going to the Community Center to make sport.He will stop you and ask if you want to Date him.That are the good Dates.The Bad Dates with School Friends start if you become a slut.For Clothes i never sell them but if i remember only the Market in the City you can sell them.Now the last part with your Mother.In older GL your Mother was more easy as you was able to talk more to her.Now you have only real small Windows to catch her.One is direct at the Morning after the breakfast with family.If you catch her at that moment she will talk to you about the Virgin part but she must be alone.To make it faster you can go in the weekend to the Community Disco and let cum some guys on your Face after 0.00 go Home but dont clean Sveta your mother will wait for you and see the Cum after she thinks your are a slut and don't ask any more to prove that you are a Virgin.To that many events get trigger if you run around with visible Cum on Sveta.

Reactions: Selen99

Devonhar

Aug 4, 2017
I have a problem with Anya QL.
I met her friend at the community Center but cant talk with her about him at her room.
Do I miss something or is it a bug ?

Sep 29, 2019
Thanks

How do I do that? I have 100 relations with a few...
When you are at school speak with them at the Lunch break.Artem (is even a good Boyfriend he will you help even in some bad event later) is one of that.With good relation with him he get the option to ask him about help with your School stuff.He will wait then after school outside if he agree from there on you can ask him after every school day to go to his home and make Homework together.Its a long thing and you must do that a lot of times but at some point he start to ask for Dates when you are at his home and more.Fedor (is the most important Boyfriend for you he will help you a lot with the Bad Guys in some Bad event) is the one that will ask you on a Date at the Community Center when you go to make Sport.There are 5-6 that you can date at some point.and near all trigger in the same Way speak with them at the Lunch break.For the Bad Guys dates you must speak with them at the Community Disco get Drunk and Talk to them then.but you must have a Slut Reputation and that not to high.But try to make first the Good Boys dates.You can make that dates even as Slut but the Text change a lot and there behaviour to.By the way Good Boys respect that you are a Virgin in there text as near all are relative new and rewrite events.

Last edited:
Reactions: Violet Kitten
Jan 26, 2018
how long does the birth control shot last. I got caught by a slaver and he injected it into me just wondering how long it last. through time skip i noticed it would'nt wear off even if i skipped 5 years

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
how long does the birth control shot last. I got caught by a slaver and he injected it into me just wondering how long it last. through time skip i noticed it would'nt wear off even if i skipped 5 years
About 3 months but the time cheat does advance it.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
hi , in new dev. build after date in home "sex" new issue
View attachment 662837

btw i got question "can i give back my child to adoption ?"
Some location names have been updated but it looks like the home address dynamic ins't updating. Go to the menu and set your home address again and you shouldn't get this problem.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes