Sep 29, 2019
It is fine to play the game with setting the cheat never hungry and a few stuff like that to make the game easier or it really breakes the game?
it Work fine i play always with many option turn off.You can use near all Cheats with no problem only the Time cheat can mess things up sometimes.Until today i never encounter a Problem using a lot of Cheats ingame.

Reactions: Juanjobar

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
There are some stories that might not fire if you are cheating out things thay need like the being sweaty to trigger the Katya shower stuff, but nothing game breaking outside of use of time cheats and even then only if you skip between days. A few hours here or there shouldn't harm anything.

Romirom

Jul 5, 2018
i played this game a lot but the update intervals are kinda shit. if the dev team could make some decent progress this would be great. i mean one update in three to five months is just not good enough with a whole team of coders, writers, graphic guys and so on. there are plenty of examples for teams of devs which are working way more productive than this team. sorry to say but thats just my opinion.

it's a bummer because the game itself is really good but the last update (or the one before that?) was just a joke.
the changelog is pretty small for the amount of time they need for updates.

a game with huge potencial but maybe the wrong team idk.

Last edited:
Reactions: goddlike

ktron

May 6, 2017
I feel like they actually add a fair amount with each update, but in a game this big and sprawling there is a considerable chance that the stuff they add doesn't really matter to a specific player. Just as one small example out of many, I've waited YEARS for them to do something with the teacher that you can flirt with at school. With projects like this, if your own interests/kinks don't align with the dev team's interests/kinks--and you don't have the time/interest/ability to add it yourself--then it feels like nothing is happening because you don't pursue that content.

Reactions: Savasch

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
I got lost in the woods and was saved by hunters, and I seem to be missing images. After looking around in QGen I found the folder it's looking for is called "nighttime _entertainment" and it isn't anywhere in images.

lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019
It is fine to play the game with setting the cheat never hungry and a few stuff like that to make the game easier or it really breakes the game?
It's ok to cheat hunger, thirst and energy.

The only dangerous thing to cheat is pregnancy and menstrual cycle, if you don't know what you're doing.

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
i played this game a lot but the update intervals are kinda shit. if the dev team could make some decent progress this would be great. i mean one update in three to five months is just not good enough with a whole team of coders, writers, graphic guys and so on. there are plenty of examples for teams of devs which are working way more productive than this team. sorry to say but thats just my opinion.

it's a bummer because the game itself is really good but the last update (or the one before that?) was just a joke.

The game is FREE, no patron, no donations, every one donating their time. If you want to see it go faster please donate your time.

RenStimpy

Oct 31, 2017

Having looked through the code for this game, I would argue that the devs are making good progress on the game, just not necessarily all in ways that are visible.

The game itself is old, created by a Russian dev (or team). So, there has been lots of translation of old content, which takes a lot of time. But, the code itself is massive, with so many active and inactive variables, different methods of coding, unfinished storylines, etc. And the team itself are all unpaid volunteers who work on the game as they have time.

Of course, I cannot argue that a different dev team could do better - no way to disprove that. If the dev team had people working full time and getting paid, I'm sure progress would go much faster.

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
i played this game a lot but the update intervals are kinda shit. if the dev team could make some decent progress this would be great. i mean one update in three to five months is just not good enough with a whole team of coders, writers, graphic guys and so on.
Wow, I think you think there are alote more people doing stuff than there actually is. They get through a shit tonne of stuff. If your that impatient you can always delve into the Dev stuff on TFGames.

Romirom

Jul 5, 2018
Wow, I think you think there are alote more people doing stuff than there actually is.
official info from tfgame forum of girl life ( ):

Lead developers:

KevinSmarts as Project/Community Leader
JamesDixon as Lead Writer
Jefke/CrowKe as Lead Coder
Karma199696 as Lead Editor
KeyMasterOfGozer as Head of Magic
3xpurt is The Wizard of the South

Active writers:

Senior Writers are longtime members of the community that consistently deliver content to the game.
They are familiar with the setting, stories and characters, and have the time and willingness to guide others with their contributions to the game.
They can be trusted to head their own projects reliably and without issue.
- Kevin Smarts
- Sovietmercader
- Violet Kitten
- Dr Cat MD

Project Writers are those that have one or more projects they are working on,
but don't have as much time to commit to their work and/or don't have plans to work on the game long-term.
They may be asked by others to help work on different projects and vice versa.
- Milky_boobs
- Nutluck

Writers are often, but not always, new contributors to the game.
Their projects are usually smaller in scale and they are paired with a Senior writer to guide them.
Everyone will start here, but may find themselves moved into a different group over time.
- THX
- Sicaa
- Vengeance11

Active coders:

Kevin Smarts
KeyMasterOfGozer
sovietmercador
milky_boobs
iron_jack

so if i counted correct and removed the double positions of kevin and some others you have at least 15 people working on the game and yeah i'm still saying you could work a bit more productive than one update every four to six months, definitely.

don't get me wrong , i'm not saying that they're doing a bad job overall. i'm just not happy with the update cycles.

They get through a shit tonne of stuff. If your that impatient you can always delve into the Dev stuff on TFGames.
the time they needed to overlook the whole original "eto" game (i guess it's called like that) was way back in 2016/17. you can spot one of kevins comments here in this thread talking about the problems they ran into back then.

again... if you compare this team with so many other even smaller teams you can see there are a lot of things they could do better. no matter if they're new to coding or not but i can expect after three to four years that they earned at least some kind of experience.

One issue with a three month release schedule is you lose half of your player base between releases. New players do come on board all the time however. Players are always anxious and impatient for new content/releases. Many players aren't willing to wait three months for their bugs to get fixed so they move on to something else. Players can be quite demanding and get impatient when they feel the game isn't improving/progressing as fast as they'd like.
i mean i'm not alone with this opinion afterall...

biker621

Mar 29, 2019

Lead developers:

Active writers:

Senior Writers are longtime members of the community that consistently deliver content to the game.
They are familiar with the setting, stories and characters, and have the time and willingness to guide others with their contributions to the game.
- Kevin Smarts
- Sovietmercader
- Violet Kitten
- Dr Cat MD

but don't have as much time to commit to their work and/or don't have plans to work on the game long-term.
- Milky_boobs
- Nutluck

Their projects are usually smaller in scale and they are paired with a Senior writer to guide them.
Everyone will start here, but may find themselves moved into a different group over time.
- THX
- Sicaa
- Vengeance11

Active coders:

Kevin Smarts
KeyMasterOfGozer
sovietmercador
milky_boobs
iron_jack

so if i counted correct and removed the double positions of kevin and some others you have at least 15 people working on the game and yeah i'm still saying you could work a bit more productive than one update every four to six months, definitely.

don't get me wrong , i'm not saying that they're doing a bad job overall. i'm just not happy with the update cycles.

the time they needed to overlook the whole original "eto" game (i guess it's called like that) was way back in 2016/17. you can spot one of kevins comments here in this thread talking about the problems they ran into back then.

again... if you compare this team with so many other even smaller teams you can see there are a lot of things they could do better. no matter if they're new to coding or not but i can expect after three to four years that they earned at least some kind of experience.

So what you are saying is the 15 people who are working for free, donating their free time to this game, aren't working hard enough? Quit the day job, spend less time with the family? What do you suggest?

Reactions: Savasch

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017

Lead developers:

Active writers:

- Kevin Smarts
- Sovietmercader
- Violet Kitten
- Dr Cat MD

- Milky_boobs
- Nutluck

- THX
- Sicaa
- Vengeance11

Active coders:

Kevin Smarts
KeyMasterOfGozer
sovietmercador
milky_boobs
iron_jack

Not all of these people can donate a large amount of time, particularly now.
I'm in Spain and we've had a few issues in the last few months but unlike a couple of the others on the team I'm not a critical workers and the tiem I've had hasn't really changed.

Of course that only impacts the last release, before that we had 3 key team members leave (julzor and akossi, plus Dr Cat who left, came back left, came back and finally left again). 3x has been too busy in rl to work on the game at all for a few releases and is now off the dev team. JamesDixon is new and replaces nutluck as head writer (you're probably aware that nutluck has had some major rl issues). Milky_boobs only works on the lactation system and does the odd bug fix. Jefke/CrowKe is MIA and was replaced by Violet Kitten as head of coders as a stop gap to get things moving again.

This kind of movement is constant. There are always people coming and going as it is a voluntary thing and without the motivation of cold hard cash no one will stay after they lose interest.

The other thing is this isn't a primary outlet for all involved, most work full time and have friends and family. I'm sure if they were all solely focused on GL then the updates would be huge and all the systems and variables would be updated and working correctly. As for the release schedule, spectre1viper literally objected to our moving to a 3 month schedule saying it was too long a gap (although shorter than our content lead release schedule before then) so why all the 4-5 month stuff?

Honestly if you think you can do better I'm omre than happy to let you try, I'll label you as acting leader on our Discord and you can run it all. Its been discribed by atleast 3 people as herding cats so if that's your thing you'll have a blast.

francisdrake

Feb 21, 2019
Played quite a bit of the game and it's fun but I ended up hitting a wall with some content and considering the scope realized it may be effectively dead and I gotta ask, is there anyone working on the Polyakov family content (Tanya, Nicholas, Gala)?

Romirom

Jul 5, 2018
Not all of these people can donate a large amount of time, particularly now.
I'm in Spain and we've had a few issues in the last few months but unlike a couple of the others on the team I'm not a critical workers and the tiem I've had hasn't really changed.

Of course that only impacts the last release, before that we had 3 key team members leave (julzor and akossi, plus Dr Cat who left, came back left, came back and finally left again). 3x has been too busy in rl to work on the game at all for a few releases and is now off the dev team. JamesDixon is new and replaces nutluck as head writer (you're probably aware that nutluck has had some major rl issues). Milky_boobs only works on the lactation system and does the odd bug fix. Jefke/CrowKe is MIA and was replaced by Violet Kitten as head of coders as a stop gap to get things moving again.

This kind of movement is constant. There are always people coming and going as it is a voluntary thing and without the motivation of cold hard cash no one will stay after they lose interest.

The other thing is this isn't a primary outlet for all involved, most work full time and have friends and family. I'm sure if they were all solely focused on GL then the updates would be huge and all the systems and variables would be updated and working correctly. As for the release schedule, spectre1viper literally objected to our moving to a 3 month schedule saying it was too long a gap (although shorter than our content lead release schedule before then) so why all the 4-5 month stuff?

Honestly if you think you can do better I'm omre than happy to let you try, I'll label you as acting leader on our Discord and you can run it all. Its been discribed by atleast 3 people as herding cats so if that's your thing you'll have a blast.
first of all, if the info page on your girl life forum about the dev team is outdated why isn't it beeing updated since so much people have left the team? i mean if a new player stumbles across this site he believes that there are a bunch of people working on it. in this case you have to clean up this false information.

second, i'm repeating myself but who cares, i'm not complaining about your development quality. it's the update cycle.

speaking of which...

Version: 2019-09-08

Version: 2019-08-27

Version: 2019-04-16

Version: 2018-11-05

Version: 2018-10-29

Version: 2018-05-28

(source: )

it's pretty obvious that the maximum in the past two years was roughly between four months (from v0.7.4.1 to v0.7.5) and five months (from v0.7.2.1 to v0.7.3). that's why i came up with "all the 4-5 months stuff" as you called it. you can't deny that kevin, it's right there.

next point:

if you're complaining about your team breaking apart because of real life, which i understand btw, maybe consider starting a patreon account to pay your team, get new staff members and speed up the update cycle. you don't have to be so offensive just because of criticism.

if you don't want to start a patreon and leave everything as it is that's fine but than you have to live with people complaining about you and/or your team. i'm pretty sure i wasn't the only person pointing this out and i won't be the last.

cheers

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
We asked about doing a patreon and most people was against it so we didn't do it.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
As you have to have read in spectre1viper's post we moved on to a 3month schedule and fo rthose releases you've just omitted by choice:

Version: 2020-04-10

Version: 2020-04-02

Version: 2020-01-04

Version: 2020-12-22

Exactly who is in denial at this point? :rolleyes:

Many of the changes to the team have been very recent and came off of the back of the Patreon discussion. I've just got the TFGS GL moderators updated and will now talk to our new mod about sorting out the list. The moderators are now under my control for adding/removing so a delay like this shouldn't happen in the future.

To sum all of this up though, we run the project to suit our own lives and commitments. If it doesn't please you or seems too slow, we honestly don't care. We hope people will play and enjoy the game but if they can't there's no hard feelings, I hope you find something more to your standards.

Romirom

Jul 5, 2018
course i moved on. i didn't want to wait five months for minor updates lol.

you know what? let's leave it like that. i'm talking against a wall anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Klaabu

Feb 19, 2019
Its game mod about girl life in Russia. Location, backgrounds - Sankt Petersburg, Pavlovo. Q: Is there russian origin devs in team? Sorry about my Engrish.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes