Jul 28, 2019
Also, what is the best way to make money in pavlovsk?
Working as a prostitute in the train station hotel. Start by taking the maid's job which itself doesn't pay too badly. Have 1000 money in pocket and wait for the random threesome viewing event to pop - make sure to peek at end of the shift. You will lose money but a follow-up event will trigger (having little/no money in pocket helps) on a later day and now you can work for 'the Peacock' at 750 a time (once a day) but certain events can pay more and after demanding more money there is an option to do 'extra' for another 250. Sometimes you can clear 2000+ from single encounter.

(There is also an option to go with a well-dressed guy from the community centre if he approaches you while dancing that pays more but it is not so reliable.)

Reactions: Selen99

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Dancing squad you get a gig once a week. If you sleep with the blokes your asked to, you can make decent money. Pickup money (small amounts) jobs in Doctors, the Hotel as maid, the barbers/hairdressers, The Textile Factory, Postwoman, wash cars at the garage in the summer, or leaflets in the park all year. Think there is a waitress job somewhere in Pavlovsk to. More money in the city, but some small money jobs there to.

Most money easily is to become a well known prostitute. Then you can do jobs at the Hotel, and if enough renown, you get them coming to your flat. Also can work in the City main area, or the Red Light District in the Industrial Zone. Your slut rating goes through the roof though and everyone bar a couple dislikes you.

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
How To Fuck With Stepfather And Uncle??
You need to hang out with the stepfather in the living room and watch TV and ask him about our clothes. Visit him at the garages. At some point he will come into the shower and also you can seduce him in the garage.

For Misha go to the community center women's rest room around 20:00 and use the glory hole, stepping back. Leave and walk home Misha will see you and comment. (You can leave and go back to the community center to make it trigger) Do this twice.
After that Misha will trigger in Borislav's cafe around 19:00. Go with him for the event. You can visit him at his apartment now.

When your slut rep is high enough there will be the event in the garages

Reactions: Cracatoa

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
If you look at the Wiki, it tells you what times the Stepfather is in the flat and what times he's in the Garage. Helps alote.

Devonhar

Aug 4, 2017
I have a problem with Anya QL.
I met her friend at the community Center but cant talk with her about him at her room.
Do I miss something or is it a bug ?

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
Is room in parents' apartment the only place you can "Exercise" to do Yoga? If you get kicked out of the apartment, can you not practice Yoga? Health Center does not seem to have classes or place for it, and no other rented room or other living place so far seems to allow "exercise" routines.
Did I just not look hard enough?

Also, when clothes are "worn and not suitable for use", can they be repaired? Tailor did not have option. If not, will clothes respawn in store?

Also also :D when kicked out of apt, are some clothes lost? Esp panties?

Last edited:

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
I know that new clothes get added when you can, I was wondering if it would be possible to add some more sport skirts or sport dresses. We have 1 but it would be nice to have a bit of choice, especially if you have had a bit of therapy and now for some reason keep forgetting to put underwear on.

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Is room in parents' apartment the only place you can "Exercise" to do Yoga? If you get kicked out of the apartment, can you not practice Yoga? Health Center does not seem to have classes or place for it, and no other rented room or other living place so far seems to allow "exercise" routines.

Also, when clothes are worn and not suitable for use, can they be repaired? Tailor did not have option. If not, will clothes respawn in store?

Also also :D when kicked out of apt, are some othes lost? Esp panties?
The apartment in the residential part of the city has the living room to work out.

Clothes can only be changed for size. When they wear out they no longer appear. I thought I read that they would respawn but haven't seen it happen/

All your clothes should appear at your next place.

Reactions: Ummmh

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
The apartment in the residential part of the city has the living room to work out.

Clothes can only be changed for size. When they wear out they no longer appear. I thought I read that they would respawn but haven't seen it happen/

Clothes are random each day in the shops, and there are alote of them. They do reappear, but you have to be lucky on the random selection.

Reactions: Ummmh

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018

TYTY!
Had nvr rented the apt. Yup. Got it now. TY.
Hmm. Does clothing not wear out if you wash them? Getting kicked out of parents apt, wasn't washing anything, but now I see all the cleaning stuff because of needing clean dishes to eat real meals at home in rental apt.
Sux if they don't respawn. Is my fave outfit, tho only trashed on one save line that was nvr intended as main, but sort of just let it spiral out of control.
TY again!

kensei

Apr 3, 2019
So I downloaded the Full Game version (0.8) but turns out there is also an image pack version 0.8.0.1. Will I get extra content/images if I download the image pack or is everything already included in the Full Game version?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
So I downloaded the Full Game version (0.8) but turns out there is also an image pack version 0.8.0.1. Will I get extra content/images if I download the image pack or is everything already included in the Full Game version?
Sometimes after a release is done we do a 0.x.1 version of the game which is a bug fix and sometimes some more images end up in it. It won't hurt to download those images and the dev build images if you want.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
First time playing at QQSP... what should I download on OP?
The QSP player, the latest game file, the main image pack (0.8), the update pack for 0.8.0.1 and the same with sound files.
Make a folder for all the game stuff, unpack the images and sound zip files there and copy the game file there too and you should be good.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017

Also, when clothes are "worn and not suitable for use", can they be repaired? Tailor did not have option. If not, will clothes respawn in store?

Also also :D when kicked out of apt, are some clothes lost? Esp panties?
With old clothing, move it to unwanted and go to the city residential market. You can sell unwanted outfits there and that will remove it from your unwanted pile. It can now reappear in the store but as said above the stock is random each day so might take a few days for it to turn up.
If you learn to sew in Pavlovsk and get your skill above 60 you can repair badly worn clothing but its with deminishing returns and can fail on any attempt.
When moving all your clothing will stay with you, you can't lose anything that way. Underwear can get ruined if you don't use sanitary products during your period, so possibly that happened at similar time?
You can exercise in the village secret field you can find when exploring or in any home you buy or rent.

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
It is fine to play the game with setting the cheat never hungry and a few stuff like that to make the game easier or it really breakes the game?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes