mspman

Jul 6, 2017
I didn't update the version number or changelog in game but its real. Trust me, its real.
I know everybody is a critic..... BUT (we all say but for some little thing they like), in the MC vs Natasha corruption story. In the past first there was a loan and a 30 day wait, then the MC did things with and to Natasha. Each one of those things reduced the loan. When the loan was paid off the MC could loan her more, and the corruption continued there was not any other 30 day waits. Now for every loan there is another 30 day wait prior to more corruptioin. Please consider changing that back to how it used to work...
thanks.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I know everybody is a critic..... BUT (we all say but for some little thing they like), in the MC vs Natasha corruption story. In the past first there was a loan and a 30 day wait, then the MC did things with and to Natasha. Each one of those things reduced the loan. When the loan was paid off the MC could loan her more, and the corruption continued there was not any other 30 day waits. Now for every loan there is another 30 day wait prior to more corruptioin. Please consider changing that back to how it used to work...
thanks.
You won't be able to complete the Kolka/Natasha thing at that phase, because you will run out of time before school ends. What you can do is edit your save file to change the debt she have to you. Put her a million in the hole, and you should be fine :p

In the BROMOD conversion, the day count was changed to 10 if I recall right.

Last edited:

redhand

Jun 29, 2017
Interesting idea to consider, perhaps some content could be made regarding youth groups for rather cynical social climbers and perhaps Sveta's rise in said groups.

Perhaps there could be a local chapter of the Nashi, or one of the Komsomol succesor youth groups (there are already pictures of the uniform and all in one of the dream sequences). Perhaps some kind of Youth Group either for the local Church or some kind of bible study group or perhaps

These ideas aren't entirely fleshed out well, but the content with Albina's rather political father might point to one of the mentioned political groups above could be a good mesh point. Personally I favor a Komsomol type option merely because of the hot uniforms, but anything could do.

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Interesting idea to consider, perhaps some content could be made regarding youth groups for rather cynical social climbers and perhaps Sveta's rise in said groups.

Perhaps there could be a local chapter of the Nashi, or one of the Komsomol succesor youth groups (there are already pictures of the uniform and all in one of the dream sequences). Perhaps some kind of Youth Group either for the local Church or some kind of bible study group or perhaps

These ideas aren't entirely fleshed out well, but the content with Albina's rather political father might point to one of the mentioned political groups above could be a good mesh point. Personally I favor a Komsomol type option merely because of the hot uniforms, but anything could do.
Best way, and fastest way to get content you want to see in the game, is to roll up your sleeves and contribute. You don't necessary need to know how to code, but writing scenes/story and gather gfx assets for such would go a long way afaik. As long as the content wouldn't break with the game they most likely welcome it. Remember the people working on this project does so because they want to, not because there is a monetizing incentive to do so. So I suppose new content come along based on mostly what creators feel like work on from time to time.

Reactions: redhand and julzor

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017

The Albina story has had work done on it recently and the relationship between her and her father changed dramatically. I don't think it would fit for her withthe new dynamic but it could of course fitfor another student or not be linked to a current student but be a group Sveta could join.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
"Anyone know what's up with the Mistress in the City (think her name is Natalya Petrovna?). Ever since the change from Dom/Sub values to Willpower, it doesn't seem to progress correctly anymore, contract signing etc. "

This is the NPC you meet at Mon Cheri and can establish a Dom/Sub relationship with in the City's residential district. In the wiki (and from previous gameplay), a contract signing would eventually trigger and you could become her sub for a year, or end up dominating her. There was also a path to get into the BDSM club. It doesn't seem to work anymore, not since Dom/Sub values was replaced by Willpower. Daily visits just loop infinitely (sub scenes) without progressing to the contract signing.

Sorry for the double post (won't be reposting), but just wondering if anyone knew anything or if this is a dead end storyline that no one else bothers with.
Right so the reason for it looping is you have to earn MistressAdoration points. The short event where she reads the magazine only earns you 1pt, the other 2 events earn you 2pts. Depending how much you appeased her before then will impact the number of points you have already. You need to get to 75.
You can check in console how you are doing by entering MistressAdoration or you can skip them by altering it to 75 by entering MistressAdoration = 75.

Klaabu

Feb 19, 2019
Do we need start a new game in ver 0.8.1.2.? I used ver 0.8.1.0. save in Anya storyline and get weird timecap. Spying on Anya and Roma - in text - You promised you sister not to go into your room at 18.00. When i go 18.00 - your sister remainds you .... (Leave)
When i go in 16.10 - i have option to spy on them?

Edit. started new game Same resoult - triggering point 16.10 not 18.00. Must be a QSP issue or something.

Last edited:

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Do we need start a new game in ver 0.8.1.2.? I used ver 0.8.1.0. save in Anya storyline and get weird timecap. Spying on Anya and Roma - in text - You promised you sister not to go into your room at 18.00. When i go 18.00 - your sister remainds you .... (Leave)
When i go in 16.10 - i have option to spy on them?
Not sure if there was any changes to Anya in 0.8.1.2 but you need high arousal to get it to trigger.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
question:
how to enter a brother's room when the heroine has a dick?

already tried everything, even tried to catch it in time, the condition does not work

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
I'd like to know this too. First time trying this and the links for "Full Game" in the OP are not available. What are the "QSP only" links?
The full game download option is not something kevin created. Somebody set those links up, but didn't update them. You need to download the qsp and the image packs you find in the image pack link below the qsp download.

Reactions: fictitious

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
You won't be able to complete the Kolka/Natasha thing at that phase, because you will run out of time before school ends. What you can do is edit your save file to change the debt she have to you. Put her a million in the hole, and you should be fine :p

In the BROMOD conversion, the day count was changed to 10 if I recall right.

Ok, I will bite. How do I edit the save file? I changed it to text and that did not work.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Ok, I will bite. How do I edit the save file? I changed it to text and that did not work.

You use it to open the game file, then load the save. Once you loaded up the save you should look for the

NATBELQW DEBT change the amount from 5000 to whatever you want.

Reactions: mspman
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes