Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
How can you buy webcam? I can do stuff on myfreecams.com place, but when i go to store to look for a webcam it says "you have no use for this".
And in pictures folder there seems to be separate section for "webcam" stuff, most of which i don't think i have seen in-game yet.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Do I need all Image Packs Previous versions or can i Just Download 0.8 Core image Pack ?

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
How can you buy webcam? I can do stuff on myfreecams.com place, but when i go to store to look for a webcam it says "you have no use for this".
And in pictures folder there seems to be separate section for "webcam" stuff, most of which i don't think i have seen in-game yet.
first you need to buy an apartment or a cottage in an agency, after that you will have access to: webcam, computer, and other equipment.

the agency is located in the city center

Reactions: Pilluah

Leon1dass

Aug 28, 2018
There is link to the latest qsp file, and there is link to all the gfx assets you need, so what else you looking for?
Yeah I realised I can download them all individually. So then whats the point of that part being there? seems redundant and could be confusing for people, aka me (Although, I am an idiot)

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Yeah I realised I can download them all individually. So then whats the point of that part being there? seems redundant and could be confusing for people, aka me (Although, I am an idiot)
I don't see what is so confusing about it. I like it when we offered the choice between a full download or just update to what you need if you had previous version.

Leon1dass

Aug 28, 2018
I don't see what is so confusing about it. I like it when we offered the choice between a full download or just update to what you need if you had previous version.
I dont think you looked at my original post correctly, the full download links are greyed out, you can't donwload the full pack, the links are missing...

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I dont think you looked at my original post correctly, the full download links are greyed out, you can't donwload the full pack, the links are missing...
Thought that was already explained in a earlier post, links was put there by someone else. Also those links that grayed out point towards v0.8, current is 0.8.1.2.

Leon1dass

Aug 28, 2018
Thought that was already explained in a earlier post, links was put there by someone else. Also those links that grayed out point towards v0.8, current is 0.8.1.2.
If it is explained on another post, and not on the first post, someone like me, who opens this up for the first time and sees something that says full game with no files to download, is going to get confused like i did. If there are no files to download on that section, why keep it there?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
If it is explained on another post, and not on the first post, someone like me, who opens this up for the first time and sees something that says full game with no files to download, is going to get confused like i did. If there are no files to download on that section, why keep it there?
Maybe you should direct that question to one of the mods -)

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
I see that either Hula Hoop or Jump Rope reduces hip size (don't know for sure which), but what reduces bust size?

jinnhihho

Mar 11, 2017
Can someone who has alot of intel in the content tell me how much content is in the different possible starting options
  • Transformation Start
  • Schoolgirl Start
  • Cursed Schoolgirl/boy Start
  • New in Town Start
Or are they more or less the same with very little specific content?

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Can someone who has alot of intel in the content tell me how much content is in the different possible starting options
  • Transformation Start
  • Schoolgirl Start
  • Cursed Schoolgirl/boy Start
  • New in Town Start
Or are they more or less the same with very little specific content?
See the FAQ for the best reply

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes