• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
See the FAQ for the best reply
That thing is two years old and the game has changed a lot.

Can someone who has alot of intel in the content tell me how much content is in the different possible starting options
  • Transformation Start
  • Schoolgirl Start
  • Cursed Schoolgirl/boy Start
  • New in Town Start
Or are they more or less the same with very little specific content?
Cursed Schoolgirl/boy has the same amount of content as the schoolgirl start + magic. All school starts have a lot more content than the other two. Transformation has a lot less content than the school starts and is like the new in town start but it has magic and the new in town start is without magic.

If you don't like magic, I would recommend the school girl start. If you like magic, take the cursed Schoolgirl start.

jinnhihho

Mar 11, 2017
That thing is two years old and the game has changed a lot.

Cursed Schoolgirl/boy has the same amount of content as the schoolgirl start + magic. All school starts have a lot more content than the other two. Transformation has a lot less content than the school starts and is like the new in town start but it has magic and the new in town start is without magic.

If you don't like magic, I would recommend the school girl start. If you like magic, take the cursed Schoolgirl start.
OK, thank you for the input, I was a bit confused reading the FAQ since some statements aren't in the game as far as i know.
So I guess I'm diving into one of the Schoolgirl/boy starts, not sure about the magic part, but I will figure it out.

doya23

Jul 9, 2019
I gave you a link to where find the bromod conversion? I don't know what more to do? Hand feed it to you with a spoon? :ROFLMAO:

The gfx assets for the conversion goes into the main "image" folder and not in a own mod folder though.
you misunderstood, I was asking for help with my problem not bromod, I saw you helping people so I asked if you have any ideas about how to fix my game
sorry to bother

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
you misunderstood, I was asking for help with my problem not bromod, I saw you helping people so I asked if you have any ideas about how to fix my game
sorry to bother
I didn't mistake your problem. I did mistake you for the one I was trying to help with bromod as you replied to that post -)

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Can someone not contact the Uploaders and get the original post edited properly so this isn't all "How do you download the game?" every second post?

For webcam you need to buy the computer first, then the webcam.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
what day/hour is the nerd game night? I missed the one I was invited to few months ago. Is there another one? Or was one time only?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
what day/hour is the nerd game night? I missed the one I was invited to few months ago. Is there another one? Or was one time only?
You get a invite every week at school. And get to pick between two days in that week which is suitable for you. If you been cheating and playing around with time (skipping days/weeks), you most likely have broken it.

Reactions: Genjurooo

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
You get a invite every week at school. And get to pick between two days in that week which is suitable for you. If you been cheating and playing around with time (skipping days/weeks), you most likely have broken it.
I see...
I don't suppose you know some way to unbroke it. Like with save editor or something?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I see...
I don't suppose you know some way to unbroke it. Like with save editor or something?
The master fix of... starting over....

If you had a invite to do game night... and then you cheated and turned time back a month or two.. that game night would take part a month or two into the future... and it's probably screwed up two days from Sunday if you skipped into the future as well :ROFLMAO: The ingame cheat does warn about mess around with time after all...

If you use "qsp save editor", you can find two values in your save file.

NERD_GAME GAME_DAY
NERD_GAME INVITE_DAY

I'm not sure, but I think the "invite day" count is the day number since you started play. And the "game_day" is the day count for when the next game night will take place. So example, if invite day is 67 and game day is 68, would mean the game night is on a Tuesday as you get invites on Mondays.

Last edited:

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
The master fix of... starting over....

If you had a invite to do game night... and then you cheated and turned time back a month or two.. that game night would take part a month or two into the future... and it's probably screwed up two days from Sunday if you skipped into the future as well :ROFLMAO: The ingame cheat does warn about mess around with time after all...
I didn't skip time. What I did is changed the birth m/d, changed the age of PC from 16 to 15 once and maxed back some skills that were degrading. Maybe that age change could have caused it?

Also there is some other thing strange going on here(in this playthrough):
With the PC I only fugged the real father (and some girls), got pregnant, now a month away from birth, the OOX states the father is "A35 Mikhail, your birthfather", but for some reason this chick doesn't know who the father is lol: "You are pregnant. Your due date is around 28 Mar 2017. You suspect the father being . "

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I didn't skip time. What I did is changed the birth m/d, changed the age of PC from 16 to 15 once and maxed back some skills that were degrading. Maybe that age change could have caused it?

Also there is some other thing strange going on here(in this playthrough):
With the PC I only fugged the real father (and some girls), got pregnant, now a month away from birth, the OOX states the father is "A35 Mikhail, your birthfather", but for some reason this chick doesn't know who the father is lol: "You are pregnant. Your due date is around 28 Mar 2017. You suspect the father being . "
When you get to know you are prego, you click on the status, and then if you been with "multiple" and have choices, you can pick someone you think is the daddy... and the status will be updated. Even you haven't been with multiple you still have to do it, to make the status change to who done the dirty deed.

I updated my previous reply with the values in the save file that handle the game night, but idk if you can fix it with edit the valuyes with save editor...

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
When you get to know you are prego, you click on the status, and then if you been with "multiple" and have choices, you can pick someone you think is the daddy... and the status will be updated. Even you haven't been with multiple you still have to do it, to make the status change to who done the dirty deed.
I see, thanks.

I updated my previous reply with the values in the save file that handle the game night, but idk if you can fix it with edit the valuyes with save editor...
Great, but I took your first advice and restarted the game.
I wish there was a way to increase Perception without cheating. I hate to cheat every now and then only to raise that.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I see, thanks.

Great, but I took your first advice and restarted the game.
I wish there was a way to increase Perception without cheating. I hate to cheat every now and then only to raise that.
I don't think the perception skill is even used in the game atm... I could be wrong though, but a lot of things are just place holders for things to come (maybe).

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes