mspman

Jul 6, 2017
I wonder if i. am stuck. Katja interactions.
School girl
Katja will hang out, but her house is not there, and she won't study with the NPC. Also I don;t remember if she ever saved the MC at the dance when drunk, but now she does not.
The MC does have the trait HEAVYWEIGHT, so I wonder if that prevents it.
Anybody know how to elimante that trait?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I wonder if i. am stuck. Katja interactions.
School girl
Katja will hang out, but her house is not there, and she won't study with the NPC. Also I don;t remember if she ever saved the MC at the dance when drunk, but now she does not.
The MC does have the trait HEAVYWEIGHT, so I wonder if that prevents it.
Anybody know how to elimante that trait?
Changes to the story line. You need to hang out with her after school until a scene trigger with her mom. After that you can do homework with her (and the scene at the dance where she take you home if you get stupid drunk will trigger as well).

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Changes to the story line. You need to hang out with her after school until a scene trigger with her mom. After that you can do homework with her (and the scene at the dance where she take you home if you get stupid drunk will trigger as well).
thanks

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
1. Does Anushka really appear in detention? I must have gotten that Marcus dude 15 times already and even saw Julia there, but not Anushka yet. BTW, imo the chance to meet populars and nerds in detention needs to be much lower than gopniks...

2. Can you live fully homeless and still go to school? My char is about to become homeless after getting preged by Kolka (female twins nonetheless). Where will I shower, do homework?

3. Do choices at that "slave" hotel on the highway (where you get drunk and raped) evolve with time or are the same no matter how much you work there?

4. Got 1 year contract from Natalya Petrovna, but how much more until I can unlock BDSM club?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
1. Does Anushka really appear in detention? I must have gotten that Marcus dude 15 times already and even saw Julia there, but not Anushka yet. BTW, imo the chance to meet populars and nerds in detention needs to be much lower than gopniks...

2. Can you live fully homeless and still go to school? My char is about to become homeless after getting preged by Kolka (female twins nonetheless). Where will I shower, do homework?

3. Do choices at that "slave" hotel on the highway (where you get drunk and raped) evolve with time or are the same no matter how much you work there?

4. Got 1 year contract from Natalya Petrovna, but how much more until I can unlock BDSM club?
1. You have to be wearing panties for wedgie fights and being friends with her or in the right social group helps.

2. No, but there are other options. The Shulgins might let you hang around and there is the shared apartment you sometimes see an ad for. that or quit school and move to the city but there is less stuff to do then with all the school content.

3. No, there's only the one stage to it so you just get different versions of a similar deal.

4. About 3 months after the contract is signed, iirc.

Is that the cheat code for Nintendo 8bit Ikari Warriors? :ROFLMAO:
Its the Konami code that was used for a number of games from the company (and imitated by others), I think contra was the most famous example.

Reactions: Genjurooo

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Any content with Marcus? I remember dev said about adding Marcus and other school kids content for over a year now.. Yet still empty. 80% of school boys have no content.

chichong

May 7, 2020
In my 1st pt I had the option to "practice guitar" then "stream videos playing" and "record / upload music".

Somehow in this one I lack that option.
I took guitar lesson at community center, I even bought high quality guitars (both electric and acoustic), even amplifiers.
No matter the hour or day, that option does not show. Neither does the guitar in my room (before I had the option to put it near the desk)

The only difference that comes to mind is in the 1st play-through I was member of "nerds" and in this one I'm member of "cool kids".

Can anyone tell me what I'm missing here?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
In my 1st pt I had the option to "practice guitar" then "stream videos playing" and "record / upload music".

Somehow in this one I lack that option.
I took guitar lesson at community center, I even bought high quality guitars (both electric and acoustic), even amplifiers.
No matter the hour or day, that option does not show. Neither does the guitar in my room (before I had the option to put it near the desk)

The only difference that comes to mind is in the 1st play-through I was member of "nerds" and in this one I'm member of "cool kids".

Can anyone tell me what I'm missing here?
the issue is in the save updater and we have a fix for it. Looks like there will be a 0.8.1.3 release for this and a couple of other problems.

Any content with Marcus? I remember dev said about adding Marcus and other school kids content for over a year now.. Yet still empty. 80% of school boys have no content.
You can have some casual sex with him once you grind his relation ship up. The dev that told youmore was coming has left the project so we're having to work on getting others to provide the storylines they would have done. Marcus isn't currently being added to but may get a little bit of content relating to one of the school activities. that's the best I can offer atm.

Reactions: chichong

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
All links with the game are dead?
Only the full game neatly packaged up in a single download. However, that was not provided by ourselves and none of us host both th ecode and images to make packs like this.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
the issue is in the save updater and we have a fix for it. Looks like there will be a 0.8.1.3 release for this and a couple of other problems.
The Anya/Roman story line and get the party to trigger at Fridays if invited earlier than Thursday, is a bit of a mess. After a party, Roman vanished all together as a talking point with Anya. If you hadn't done the whole Anya/Roman interaction before that, you kinda screwed from make it happen.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
The Anya/Roman story line and get the party to trigger at Fridays if invited earlier than Thursday, is a bit of a mess. After a party, Roman vanished all together as a talking point with Anya. If you hadn't done the whole Anya/Roman interaction before that, you kinda screwed from make it happen.
I know. The parties were being rewritten by nutluck and that was unfinished. We need to get that done as we were recoding it as we went. I can't see it working correctly in a release version before 0.8.2

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes