chichong

May 7, 2020
the issue is in the save updater and we have a fix for it. Looks like there will be a 0.8.1.3 release for this and a couple of other problems.

You can have some casual sex with him once you grind his relation ship up. The dev that told youmore was coming has left the project so we're having to work on getting others to provide the storylines they would have done. Marcus isn't currently being added to but may get a little bit of content relating to one of the school activities. that's the best I can offer atm.

Maybe you could tell us what lines we should replace in saveupdater?

I realize the 8.1.3 comes with many other fixes but til you have time to make it, test it and upload it, a quick dirty fix wold be perfect. As in "a block of code an interested / proactive enough player could use to replace the wrong one"?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Maybe you could tell us what lines we should replace in saveupdater?

I realize the 8.1.3 comes with many other fixes but til you have time to make it, test it and upload it, a quick dirty fix wold be perfect. As in "a block of code an interested / proactive enough player could use to replace the wrong one"?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, its that whole block of code and set ml_guitar['hasguitar'] = 1 in the direct input to fix it.

Reactions: chichong

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
There is any config or mods that let only lesbian/Femdom scenes? Or futa?
Not that I'm aware of, but if you looking for mods that offer more content of the type you would like, you take a gander over @

Reactions: Outword

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Some issues with this latest update, at least for me:
With my old save, my Attractiveness is set at a pretty low level, despite having the highest possible Beauty Parameters in everything else. With the new save, unless I try and use the Glamour Spell, the best I can get is a 6/10.

In addition, I got kicked out of the Nerd Clique and sent straight to the Outcast Group despite having a very low sexual renown in Pavlosk.

Anyone else having stuff like this crop up for them?
I can't get past 5/10 in school attire with everything makeup and deodorant, best skin and shoulder long hair after some 7 months (new schoolgirl custom start). Now I changed the difficulty to easy peasy and Attractiveness slider seems to even gone down by few points, while everything else is getting maxed to 100 (like heels, makeup, modelling, endurance and so on).

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
I can't get past 5/10 in school attire with everything makeup and deodorant, best skin and shoulder long hair after some 7 months (new schoolgirl custom start). Now I changed the difficulty to easy peasy and Attractiveness slider seems to even gone down by few points, while everything else is getting maxed to 100 (like heels, makeup, modelling, endurance and so on).
I ended up restarting with a new savefile (Cursed Schoolboy again). I definitely altered some stats in this new game around and got some money, but I didn't mess with the Relationship sliders like I had before and I kept it at the normal difficulty. Woke up in the Family Apartment and left the bedroom before I started to mess with the Cheat Menu (turning off Hunger and Thirst), though I did it separately (i.e. Turn one thing off, exit the menu, save and then do something else). I didn't touch anything regarding the appearance section.

That ended up fixing my problem and Attractiveness was now working. There was an additional bug where the Teacher's Pet trait was in the negative integers and refusing to go up for a while but it seemed to have fixed itself. I've been finding that this most recent update has been giving me a bunch of problems in terms of bugs.

Reactions: Genjurooo

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
That ended up fixing my problem and Attractiveness was now working. There was an additional bug where the Teacher's Pet trait was in the negative integers and refusing to go up for a while but it seemed to have fixed itself. I've been finding that this most recent update has been giving me a bunch of problems in terms of bugs.
Because it wasn't a bug. The counter for the teachers pet trait can be negative at the beginning for some starts, for example being a gopnik. It can also turn negative if you don't listen to the teachers regularly and/or not doing your homework. It's also not a bug that it stays that way for a while, because iirc it only gets updated once a week. A whole week has to pass to check how many times you listened to the teacher in that week and then you lose/earn points accordingly.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Attractiveness was reworked, could be that it's a problem with an old save. But the biggest difference between now and the old version is how much BMI is taken into account. Your attractiveness suffers greatly if your BMI is not somewhere between 20-24. The bmi plays an even greater role when you wear revealing clothes that show of more of your body.

Sep 29, 2019
Attractiveness was reworked, could be that it's a problem with an old save. But the biggest difference between now and the old version is how much BMI is taken into account. Your attractiveness suffers greatly if your BMI is not somewhere between 20-24. The bmi plays an even greater role when you wear revealing clothes that show of more of your body.
Something other seams even to Bug a little bit the Attractiveness.I have always it a 200 but sometimes it drop down to 197 for no reason.Same Clothes same makeup and so on.The day after its again on 200.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
now appearance jumped from 5/10 to 7/10 in a single day without me changing clothes or makeup. I don't know why. Maybe difficulty change took effect? If so why so long after the other stats?
There was one other thing. Had gone out of mink lashes and had to buy more. Are they tied to difficulty too? Like realistic lashes give less bonus than easy peasy ones? Just curious.

chichong

May 7, 2020
More questions, guys. Heh.

Just a disclaimer - it kinda stopped being a sex game for me - even the sex component is nice - and now it become sort of a RPG. Playing good guy (well... girl), avoiding corruption traps, while earning / saving money for a house is good fun. Seriously. (I'm considering withdrawing my support on others, more developed games on Patreon in order to afford supporting this one).

Now to the questions

1. According to Faq, if you run in city, you are locked out from school running. That means you can't get Christine event. Is there any way to enable that event without losing the progress you've made running in city? (I get it, you are running semi-professional in the city at the club, and will make no sense running in school competitions. However, I want Christine out of the picture - and I don't mind using cheats for that. But not by moving her to Outcast group via cheat.) Any help here?

2. I'm nowhere near that (only 27 wins in competitions, purple belt, 21 wins in street fights), but in theory, if you win 54 (I think) kickboxing matches, you earn black belt and the right to fight with high level contestants. But... what happens after that? You are locked out kickboxing? Or you can continue to fight (because honestly, those matches are a lot of fun)

3. Fame. What are the benefits you get from being famous in sports or intellectual or performing? I assume sex fame will get more generous clients - same for modeling or striping. What about more "respectable" fame?

4. How can you avoid certain events at school? Seriously now, if you know a girl is A+ student, all the teachers appreciate her, she's also an athlete and experienced in kickboxing - do you think lifting her skirt on hallway is the smartest move? Yeah, I know guys can be dumb in high school, I've been dumb myself, but not to the point of being suicidal.

5. I've been raising my dominance on a daily basis at the clinic (by talking). I own a "slave" in city. I also have access to Tanya house. I started in June, now is August. So I assume dom level is pretty high - even I have no clue how to check it. What else I can do with this? There is no option for dom actions when I'm having sex with GF or Tanya. Btw, my PC is still virgin (everywhere) and I intend to keep this for as long as possible.

6. Magic. Besides basic combat magic, a school of elemental magic, teleporting and cosmetic magic, is there anything else to be learned? Also - without using cheats is there any way to access other magic schools? And I've read about guns. How can I get a gun?

7. Family schedule. In order to have breakfast with your family, you need to be at 07.00 in the kitchen. That means you have to set your alarm clock at 05.50 in order to finish all the bathroom stuff in time and be able to have a daily bath (not shower). And that means you have to go to sleep at 22.00 to get enough rest time. I know you are able to set - via cheats - the time between down and midnight. The question is: how can I reduce time certain action take, or how much should I increase daily length in order to do stuff at a comfortable peace?

8. The amount of food my PC eats it seems to increase. Somehow at the beginning of the game a diet meal would fill the bars completely (from 0 to 100), and after 2 months she needs to eat 1 full meal + tea and biscuits, sometimes even more. What's happening here? (yes, I rejected succubus transformation)

Wow, that's a crapload of text. Hopefully someone(s) will answer them.

Reactions: Genjurooo

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
now appearance jumped from 5/10 to 7/10 in a single day without me changing clothes or makeup. I don't know why. Maybe difficulty change took effect? If so why so long after the other stats?
There was one other thing. Had gone out of mink lashes and had to buy more. Are they tied to difficulty too? Like realistic lashes give less bonus than easy peasy ones? Just curious.
Afaik difficulty doesn't impact appearance. But yeah mink lashes increase appearance. I would check the BMI (scale in the bathroom). Maybe you either gained or lost some kg and your BMI changed. It has a huge impact and can decrease appearance by 2 or 3 points.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
More questions, guys. Heh.

Just a disclaimer - it kinda stopped being a sex game for me - even the sex component is nice - and now it become sort of a RPG. Playing good guy (well... girl), avoiding corruption traps, while earning / saving money for a house is good fun. Seriously. (I'm considering withdrawing my support on others, more developed games on Patreon in order to afford supporting this one).
You know this game is free right? :ROFLMAO:

chichong

May 7, 2020
Something other seams even to Bug a little bit the Attractiveness.I have always it a 200 but sometimes it drop down to 197 for no reason.Same Clothes same makeup and so on.The day after its again on 200.
Body hair. "You can't see nothing but your legs feel rough to touch"

Shower. Sweaty vs. clean + deodorant. Or head hair has grown. Short hair is bad.

Yeah, it seem fake lashes contribute. Long (natural) lashes is 2, then cheap fake rises to 3, and so on.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Afaik difficulty doesn't impact appearance. But yeah mink lashes increase appearance. I would check the BMI (scale in the bathroom). Maybe you either gained or lost some kg and your BMI changed. It has a huge impact and can decrease appearance by 2 or 3 points.
nah, I was always under 20 BMI, like around 15 or so. I like my gorls thin :)

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
nah, I was always under 20 BMI, like around 15 or so. I like my gorls thin :)
Thin? you mean anorexic and with one foot in the grave :D. I don't know, when your Sveta will die, but something a little bit below 15 ... you shouldn't be able to reach 10/10 with such an unhealthy weight.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes