Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
So, got into Cool kids social group, 8/10, around 95% of the breaks I talked with Katja, at disco chated her almost every friday and saturday from 20 to 00, graduation happened and she didn't invite me to homework... :(
Now I guess I can't get her anymore.
Because that is not how you trigger it now. Hang out in hallway, talk to her, eventually a scene will trigger. After that you can hang out after school, do that a few times, and another scene will trigger. After that you can do homework with her and progress as usual down that line.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Because that is not how you trigger it now. Hang out in hallway, talk to her, eventually a scene will trigger. After that you can hang out after school, do that a few times, and another scene will trigger. After that you can do homework with her and progress as usual down that line.
I did hang out in hallway with her almost every break. Morning and lunch. Nothing happened. The only thing that happened was her lines changed when I got in the cool kids group. Nothing else.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I did hang out in hallway with her almost every break. Morning and lunch. Nothing happened. The only thing that happened was her lines changed when I got in the cool kids group. Nothing else.
Maybe you didn't meet the criteria required. Looks, appearance, etc.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Maybe you didn't meet the criteria required. Looks, appearance, etc.
Appearance 8/10, average schoolgirl uniform that cool kids and jocks like (#54), beauty stats nearly max all with makeup 100, modelling 100, heels 82, nothing under 70 in this category.

Sep 29, 2019
Its a Bug or its Normal that i don't get any more invites to Social Groups in the school?Start some week ago a new Game with an outcast Girl but after 6 Months ingame im still outcast and no one invite me.I have Friendship with near all at 100 only with the Bad NPCs i have low friendship.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Its a Bug or its Normal that i don't get any more invites to Social Groups in the school?Start some week ago a new Game with an outcast Girl but after 6 Months ingame im still outcast and no one invite me.I have Friendship with near all at 100 only with the Bad NPCs i have low friendship.
Its not your individual friendships but your standing with the groups as a whole. I did just add bars showing how that's going to the journal - school section. I think it made the 0.8.1.2 cut.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Thank you, Kevin Smarts and biker621 for taking the time to answer my questions.

Well, I got 20k for winning 1st place in St. Petersburg seasonal championship. Guess Christine has become irrelevant.

Somehow related: I don't know why my relationship with Mikhail Nikolaevich (school racing coach) degrades constantly. I don't even go to dance in community center - so he can't scold me for not getting enough sleep. But every now and then, I notice a drop in relationship. I think is -1 / week.

I started this game in June, 1st chance I got I went to St. Petersburg and joined the fitness club.
Running in school yard for free vs. running in city for 2k / race - was a nobrainer.

But I guess somehow this decision made the school coach - jealous? petty? Whatever, maybe there is a condition that makes the relationship degrade if you use other coach to train you for running. Or maybe is entangled with Christine quest line somehow.
Some relationships will degrade over time until they zero out, that's all that appears to be happening here, its not going to have any impact.

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
You need to be drunk at the disco for Katja don't you, and let her walk you home? Just go to Uncle Sergeys flat and drink his vodka if your stuck getting pissed.

You can also buy cheap wine at the supermarket, but Vodka is free.

After that the stuff triggers pretty regularly.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
You need to be drunk at the disco for Katja don't you, and let her walk you home? Just go to Uncle Sergeys flat and drink his vodka if your stuck getting pissed.

You can also buy cheap wine at the supermarket, but Vodka is free.

After that the stuff triggers pretty regularly.
Doesn't work before you already can do homework with her now... You can interact with like Anushka or some of the other gopniks at the dance and drink beer with them to get drunk as well.

chichong

May 7, 2020
You know, I've been asking a lot of questions, and people here were more than helpful and patient with me, and took the time to answer them.

Problem is, if you are curious about a certain aspect, all you can do is check out the outdated wiki, then the outdated faq, then ask in the forums and hope someone knows what the hell you are talking about.

I cant stop thinking that most of this alt-tab gymnastic could be avoided with a couple of entries in (in-game) notebook, explaining game concepts, player statistics, and various other issues.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
You know, I've been asking a lot of questions, and people here were more than helpful and patient with me, and took the time to answer them.

Problem is, if you are curious about a certain aspect, all you can do is check out the outdated wiki, then the outdated faq, then ask in the forums and hope someone knows what the hell you are talking about.

I cant stop thinking that most of this alt-tab gymnastic could be avoided with a couple of entries in (in-game) notebook, explaining game concepts, player statistics, and various other issues.
Jupp, and now you just need to find someone that want to help out make it happen out of kindness of their heart for no other return than maybe a thank you..... :)

You more prone to find out about changes and what is new etc over at their site though...

chichong

May 7, 2020
Jupp, and now you just need to find someone that want to help out make it happen out of kindness of their heart for no other return than maybe a thank you..... :)

You more prone to find out about changes and what is new etc over at their site though...

Nice bait, mate.
It crossed my mind, sure. But I know too little about this game, and the code way more complex than
Code:
<?php 
echo '<p>Hello World</p>';
?>
Besides I'm graphic designer by trade, not coder.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Nice bait, mate.
It crossed my mind, sure. But I know too little about this game, and the code way more complex than
Code:
<?php
echo '<p>Hello World</p>';
?>
Besides I'm graphic designer by trade, not coder.
Just saying, that everything done on this game is done by people volunteering to do so. Guess you can say it's a community project . That goes from story, coding, doing faq's and contribute to the wiki and whatever else. There is probably things they would like to see be done as well, but doesn't necessary have the manpower or effort to make it happen. You don't need to code to contribute.

Didn't try to bait you, just make you aware of reality -)

Faithful Lumi

Jan 12, 2019
Strange question, but does anyone know what triggers random sex to be allowed? I have been on the Metro, god only knows how many times, and can only trigger the blowjob (if anyone knows how to trigger the sex, it would be appreciated).

Last edited:

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Not yet in the nerds with my other character, but get to do homework at Julia's. Now when I drink wine with her and "talk about sex", it says I killed the mood. What triggers this thing to progress?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Not yet in the nerds with my other character, but get to do homework at Julia's. Now when I drink wine with her and "talk about sex", it says I killed the mood. What triggers this thing to progress?
Raise the relation with her I would guess.... Do homework with her for a while, hang out, eat.. chill... then after a while go down the rabbit hole...

Reactions: Genjurooo

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Raise the relation with her I would guess.... Do homework with her for a while, hang out, eat.. chill... then after a while go down the rabbit hole...
Yeah, it triggered. Had like 3 or 4 interactions with the wine bottle then nothing happens anymore if I wine drink. I guess that's it for Julia.
In my opinion the game has too much randomness in the interactions. Wouldn't it be better if for example:
"PC meets requirements >has to 5 hallways with NPC > has to do homework with NPC 10 times > can drink wine > last interactions " ? I mean this way it should be easier to determine if some chain is bugged or not, too.

Now some other questions:
1. Do PC children age past 12 months? And if they get older are there more interactions with them?
2. Does the PC can get pregnant again after the first birth?
3. Is there a available list of NPCs that can impregnate the PC?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Yeah, it triggered. Had like 3 or 4 interactions with the wine bottle then nothing happens anymore if I wine drink. I guess that's it for Julia.
In my opinion the game has too much randomness in the interactions. Wouldn't it be better if for example:
"PC meets requirements >has to 5 hallways with NPC > has to do homework with NPC 10 times > can drink wine > last interactions " ? I mean this way it should be easier to determine if some chain is bugged or not, too.

Now some other questions:
1. Do PC children age past 12 months? And if they get older are there more interactions with them?
2. Does the PC can get pregnant again after the first birth?
3. Is there a available list of NPCs that can impregnate the PC?
You can repeat the content with Julia over and over after have wine, and random encounters in the stairway lead to sex as well. Maybe you need to be aroused as well. idk.

Children is just a novelty item that doesn't have any content other than the initial one. To expand on it they need a a dev (story writer) that is into the whole concept of "playing house/mom".. You should contact Kevin if that is your thing :p

Anyone that can dump a load inside can end up be a father. Prostitute yourself and have some rando scab dump in you and you can nominate the dude father of the year award :p

If you want a bunch of kids nothing stop you, except from boredom... Even if you speed up the prego time.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
You can repeat the content with Julia over and over after have wine, and random encounters in the stairway lead to sex as well. Maybe you need to be aroused as well. idk.

Children is just a novelty item that doesn't have any content other than the initial one. To expand on it they need a a dev (story writer) that is into the whole concept of "playing house/mom".. You should contact Kevin if that is your thing :p

Anyone that can dump a load inside can end up be a father. Prostitute yourself and have some rando scab dump in you and you can nominate the dude father of the year award :p

If you want a bunch of kids nothing stop you, except from boredom... Even if you speed up the prego time.
I''m asking about children because I tried to time skip a few year and when I got to the kids it said 12 months old. Strange.

Also asking about a list of NPC that can impregnate because not all boys in school seem to be able to.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes